* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: A Random Pokemon RP~! O_O ~~ RolePlay Profiles (previous)  (Read 10763 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! O_O ~~ RolePlay Profiles
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2010, 05:20:26 AM »
User Name: duotent
Character Name: seran
Personality: a shy ponyta whos warmth has kept him warm many a night he is really fast he is likes playing in forest and is friends a with grass pokemon
What Pokemon: ponyta
Bio: he was born in a small field his parents died trying to fight a bunch of skarmory getting to the his egg was left there still keeping him alive due to his natural warmth he was built a nest by the grass type pokemon that lived in the field
Could you click my links daily?

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 09:58:39 PM »
User Name: boyben10
Name:Ben
Starter: Cyndaquil
Personality: Calm and relaxed
Bio:Ben Lived in olivine city where he attended the nearby trainer school when Professor elm said he had a pokemon and pokedex for him, where his adventure began.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 05:44:48 AM »
((Will be edited))
User Name: akyoe234
Name: Skye
Starter: Chimchar     
Ninckname: Chim-Chim
Personality : Nice but a little but ............. arrogant, he like to do things his way
Bio: Skye got his first pokemon (Chimchar) when he was 10 from his dad and he was pretty easy going untill his dad joined Team Rocket, then when his dad moved up ranks in Team Rocket, they held meeting at his house and some Team Rocket members started bashing Skye up so he got pissed off and ran away from home and he now plots to overthrow Team Rocket and  kick Giovanni's butt. ((:p! Don't even copy and paste swear words... x3))
Appearence : ((No appearance avilable, makes the page go blank...))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 06:08:06 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 02:53:54 AM »
Pokemon Trainer
User Name: Ninja Neb
Character Name: Kira
Personality: Polite, Caring, Determined, Battle wise.
Starter Pokemon:Piplup Nickname: No nickname.
Bio: Kira had a normal kids childhood. Ever since he was born he was around pokemon, his dad being a breeder, who specialized in breeding water types. Kira's mother worked at the near by market, leaving Kira with his dad, and the pokemon. This is where Kira's love for pokemon came from. His dad, noticing Kira's love for pokemon, let him help raise the pokemon around the house, until one day, it was Kira's turn to head out into the world of pokemon.
Appearance:

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 10:58:00 PM »
Username: Unbreakable
(Charater)Path: Pokemon
Pokemon: Shinx
Name: Coran
Personality: Passive, Moody, Likes showing off.
Appearance: Matted/Dirty fur, Scarred, Jagged Tail, as if broken,
Bio: Its whole life, Coran had to put up with a life on the streets. Taken in by a Gliscor Gang, Coran was forced to steal food. He was in a constant fear, The villagers scolded him for stealing, and the Gang punished him for being caught. Coran fled, hoping to find refuge.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 08:08:35 AM »
User Name: Emz
Character Name: Melissa Harding
Personality: Melissa is mostly sarcastic when she wants to be, which is a lot of the time. She's mostly friendly, but it takes a lot to get her trust. When she sees a goal, she takes it and will do anything in her way, even if it means hurting people, to get it. She has a weakness for small Pokemon, reminding her of her little sister (in bio). She has a hard heart and doesn't show her emotions like an average person. Most of her stress is bottled up inside of her. If she had a choice of being alone or sticking with a group, she'd pick alone because she works best that way.
Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
Nickname: Chase
Bio: Melissa was born in a small family in Pallet Town, with a little sister and a single mother. Her father was killed in a car wreck before she was born, so neither her or her sister ever saw him. It didn't make her life any easier; in fact, it made life difficult. She was always made fun of not having a father, being small and weak, but underneath she was as tough as you could get.
Her life was a mess, as her mother was gone at work all of the time to support her family. Melissa tried hard to understand what it would be like to be a single mother, but she couldn't fathom the idea. There was a lot to work up to, she knew, and if her mother happened to die, she wasn't sure what she was going to do. Her little sister was hard to take care of even with the two of them.
One awful night, she and her sister were walking back home. Melissa's Pokeball was at her house resting while she and her sister went on a walk together. Melissa had a phone with her if anything happened to go wrong, but she had accidently left it at the park.
As they were a block from home, a wild Pokemon jumped out. It was no ordinary wild Pokemon. It was extremely vicious, with long claws and teeth,and unimaginable stealth. The Pokemon attacked them, taking her little sister's life easily and almost taking Melissa's if a neighbor hadn't seen it happen.
Her mother blamed Melissa for the death of the youngest daughter. Melissa didn't think it was worth staying, so she took off with her Chimchar, not daring to come back.
Appearance:

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2010, 07:52:39 AM »
User Name:Monzta
Character Name:Coro
Personality: Brave.
What Pokemon:Vulpix
Bio:Coro is the biggest child in his family that consists of 2 vulpix children and one ninetales mum. His father died before Coro was born from a war. He left his family and is now off hunting for food and is successful at avoiding trainers trying to catch him.
Appearance: