* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Epic Quest] Clash of the Legendaries!  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Browserz

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
[Epic Quest] Clash of the Legendaries!
« on: June 06, 2010, 05:00:51 AM »
Well, I was reading the forums and noticed that we can submit quests. So, I wanted to make a quest with the theme of quests that were my favorite in an MMORPG that i used to play.
[Quest One]
Prerequisite – Level 10+ Pokémon
Reward - $1,000
Note: If trainer has no Pokémon equal to or greater than level 10 the door to the house will be locked.

Start: 
Trainer walks into a strange house located inside a cave to find a strange man reading two stone tablets.
The trainer walks towards the man, and right as the trainer steps on a tile 3 spaces away from the man, he turns around, saying
“What are you doing in my house?! Get away thief!”
A battle begins between the trainer and the man.
Upon winning the battle, the man says
“What do you want with me?”
“….”
“Oh, I’m sorry, it’s just that I just found these stone tablets not too long ago and I was just examining them.   Tell you what, promise not to tell anyone about what happened here, I’ll pay you to leave here, and I’ll tell you if I find anything about these stone tablets”
-   Receive $1000
Trainer automatically moves out of the strange mans house
the door to the house is locked after the trainer leaves.
[Quest Two]
Prerequisite- Level 25 Pokémon AND must have completed [Quest One]
Reward-$10,000
Note: If trainer has no Pokémon equal to or greater than Level 25 the door will remain the same as before.
Note: If trainer has not yet completed the [Quest One] he/she will be able to enter the house and complete it.
Note: If trainer has completed the quest [Quest One] the door will remain the same until he/she leaves the map and re-enters [This will make it easier to script hopefully in the game]

Start:
The trainer walks up to the door and examines the door to find a note between the crevice of the door and door frame. The note says
 “Moved Operations to [Insert Mountain Name Here]”
“Password is [Insert Witty Password Here]”

The trainer goes to [Insert Mountain Name Here] and inside he/she notices a statue. Inscribed on the statue it says
“State Password Here”
The trainer is given 3 choices.

Note:  If trainer did not start the quest, the statue will just read “State Password Here” but no options will appear to choose a password. 

After saying the password correctly, the trainer is teleported to another room.

As the trainer enters the room, he/she notices that there are machines everywhere. He/she also notices the strange man again with the stone tablets from before. He notices the trainer and says
“Ah! You’ve found me, and as promised, I’ll tell you what I’ve discovered about these stone tablets.”
“ These stone tablets state that when space, and time collide, all life will cease to exist.”
“That’s why I’m here at this base! These machines measure the energy levels of all of the dimensions. So if they are going to collide I’ll be the first to know!”
“…”
“Why would I tell anyone? Why, that would cause anarchy, and make me look crazy silly!”
“ Promise not to tell anyone that I’m here?”
“…”
“Ok, I’ll pay you again. Here, $10,000 since this is a much bigger secret than before”
”Feel free to come back anytime to check if the world is going to end soon!”

[Quest Three]
Prerequisite-Level 40 Pokémon AND must have completed [Quest Two]
Reward- Glass Sphere
When the trainer goes back to check the statue, there is a note at the base of the statue saying “Moved to Mt. [Insert Mountain Name Here]”
“Password is [Insert Witty Password Here]”

After going to the mountain, the trainer notices another statue and inscribed on it, it says
“State password here”
The player is given 3 options

After saying the password correctly, the trainer is teleported to another room.

The trainer enters the room and this time the strange man is holding a glass sphere, and the stone tablets are nowhere to be found. The man notices the trainer and says
 “HEY! Welcome back! Recently, the energy levels of the dimensions are getting out of control! I think this glass sphere has something to do with it!”
“…”
“Oh, this came soon after my machine went haywire and the stone tablets crumbled leaving this glass sphere”
“…”
“Here, TAKE IT! I have to prepare for the end!”

[Quest Four]

Prerequisite- Complete [Quest Three]
Reward:-Title of “Lifesaver” + Access to Different Dimension.
After examining the sphere, the trainer hears a loud roar that seems to only be heard by him/her.
[Text Box Appears Saying “RRRRROOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!”]
The trainer is then teleported to the different dimension where he/she sees Dialga, and Palkia fighting.
Palkia and Dialga notice the trainer and start a battle between the trainer and the two Pokémon

Level 47 Palkia
- Knows Dragon Breath
-Knows Spacial Rend
-Knows Water Pulse
-Knows Ancient Power

Level 47 Dialga
- Knows Dragon Breath
-Knows Roar of Time
-Knows Metal Claw
-Knows Ancient Power
These Pokémon do NOT faint, and will be “stuck” at 1HP once they get to that point.
They will still attack at 1HP
These Pokémon are not catch-able [Pokéballs will be blocked as if the Pokémon belongs to a trainer]
At the point where both Pokémon are at 1HP the battle will end, and Palkia and Dialga will fly away
The trainer is teleported back to the strange mans base and the strange man talks to the trainer saying
“My instruments are back to normal! This means life as we know it is safe again!”
“…”
“What? You defeated Palkia AND Dialga?!”
“You deserve a title! “Lifesaver” yeah, that sounds good. From now on, you’ll be known as “Lifesaver” [Insert Trainer Name Here]”
“Go ahead and keep the glass sphere, you never know when you want to go back there”

Different Dimension can be a place where you can catch exclusive Pokémon such as Porygon, Unknown and more.
Titles should also be implemented. Say you have the title lifesaver it would say "Lifesaver" above the persons username. There could be many titles, and they serve as "achievements" so you can show off to your friends that you've done something

Please rate and comment on how i can improve this quest