* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: I'm new to Pokemon Universe and can't wait till it's finished  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Troposph3r3

• New Trainer
  • CO & FW are some mmo's I play.
    • View Profile
 :) I am gonna be watching pokemon or playing a diffrent game every now and a again but I will be playing PU (pokemon universe) I am study pokemon DP and the way they use moves to see if that will aid me in combat e.g. type effective critical hits like Flying moves against fighting types and water against fire types
Go Lucario! Go Pikachu! Go Turtwig! Go Staravia! Go Chimchar!  Go Weasel! Go DarkRai!

PM me if I spelt their names wrong

I never played the up to date ones but out of all Ive beaten blue and I know most of Pokemon Gold (but still struggle cause batteries slow me down) cause that was on GameBoy colour
and ive grown up with pokemon ever since the pokemon series started with ash when I was younger of course my parents told me it wasn't as when they was younger there was an older version called Pocket Monsters

The signature I have rangers rule doessn't men any other thing it means my fighting class on shaiya my fighting style is Rangers which can only do 1 on 1 combat but they are faster more agile can turn,in visible, can disguise themselves as a monster or animal as long as they 1 lv below them and they can sprint and they use reverse swords ,daggers and knucke wep which is a gauntlet with claws attached or long blades it's  where my toons(characters) name J.L.Howlet came from meaning James Logan Howlett A.K.A The Wolverine
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 09:06:54 AM by Kamaran »
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
it was so much more simple when it was just the first series only over 150 pokemon now I think I lost count
Though it seems ash is aging slower than me he was in his teens when I was a primary school kid I 17 and it's been 3yrs since highschool and he's like what my age or something in the latest series I mean I started growing a beard by 15 yrs of age

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: I'm new to Pokemon Universe and can't wait till it's finished
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 04:20:42 PM »
Nice intro, but Pokemon actually mean Pocket Monsters, so that's not an 'older version' :)

Quite got them all right.

Go Weasel! Go DarkRai!

For Weasel, there are two possibilities, which I don't know what you wanted to say: Either Weavile, or Buizel, I think it's the latter.

And Darkrai is one word, with no middle capital letter :)

Welcome to PU Troposph3r3!
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...