Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

(1/3) > >>

Seth4Real:
With the concern of Team Rocket, Magma, Aqua, Galactic ( I think what the new one is,)  there could be a thing where you join them but don't actually hang with them... Ahh yes a reputation system. If you do quests for them they give you special rewards that can only be recieved through quests from them. Also these reputations can be put in with the achievement system I brought up earlier.

Amphi:
umm sorry im clueless i kind of get what you are saying, can you elaborate some more please?

Seth4Real:
A reputation system where someone does things for certain NPC teams or groups and gets special rewards and achievements for like getting their reputation with them to a certain level. For instace, lets say you do a lot of quests for team rocket and they give you a Master ball or something really hard to get or when your traveling around if you happen to pass a rocket member, (due to your friendly reputation with them)  They wont challenge you to a battle unless you go up to them first.  But due to there being different teams, someone could only have a single friendly reputaion. 
Hope that cleared it up any. :)

Amphi:
okay now i get it so basically saying you gain trust with an npc based team/guild/organization/whatever, and then as you help that team you gain a reputation level, ok that is a good idea in my opinion but to add i also think you should be able to buy certain items that are very hard to get normally depending on the reputation level. Also would other players be able to look at your character and see your reputation level

Seth4Real:
Yeah thats a good additon.  Sure let them look at it. I don't see any harm that could be brought to it>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version