* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Big thread of Wifi  (Read 83489 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: Big thread of Wifi
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 04:20:03 PM »
thanks, forgot about that.

I dont have Arceus, Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, or Latias.

Anyone wanna trade?

I posted my friend earlier, and I can trade a lot of Pokes

Make an offer, and I will see if I have what you want.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 08:53:18 PM by Unbreakable »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 07:36:04 PM »
Well thats just stupid if you ask me.

Well, I looked up the arceus/sinjoh ruin event, and I was wondering if anyone was able to lend me their event arceus so I can get my damn giratina orgin forme.

TBH though, I don't really like arceus, I just want to use it for like, 10/15 minutes.

I could probably put anything i have down as collateral

Just don't screw me, and I won't have to take a plane... I doubt I have the attention span to do that

EDIT: is it possible just to have another pokemon hold the griseous orb in a trade?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 07:38:53 PM by Trainer Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »
no, Giratina loses it's griseous orb when it goes into the union room, but i could lend you my event arceus, its on my HeartGold game. Meet me on IRC when you are ready, but I will be wanting it back.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 08:25:31 PM by boyben10 »
I like slowpoke.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 08:38:08 PM »
Can anyone trade me a Darkrai, Deoxys, Heatran, Manaphy, any of the Regis?
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2010, 08:52:29 PM »
That, and Giratina is The only pokemon that can Hold the Griseous Orb.

Here's why. In platinum, you can Return to the Distortion World later in the game. Only after you catch Giratina, a Portal appears. Enter, follow the path to Obtain the Griseous Orb.

The orb sat there for a long time absorbing Reverse Energy. When you have Giratina Hold it (He was the only Denizen of that Plane, so hes the only one able to hold it), he returns to Origin forme. The field the orb emits keeps him in that form.

The reason the orb cant be Transferred is because when it Senses it could possibly leave Sinnoh, it separates From Giratina. Meaning Trading it is Impossible

The Sinjoh Ruins Introduce another Griseous Orb, This infers that The Reverse Energy is Present in the ruins.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2010, 08:54:50 PM »
Thats fine. i'm in webchat though and your username doesnt seem to exist if its the same as this website, But I'm waiting... Whenever you're ready.

And like I said, I don't want an arceus, you can have it back with absolutely no resistance on my part after I get my damn giratina

EDIT: interesting Unbreakable, I've played and beat Platinum and understood what the griseous orb did and was, but I didn't know pokemon actually went out of their way to explain why. Though the reason why it can't be traded seems like a bit of a cop out.

Though the way I thought it was presented was that it increased the effects of Ghost and dragon type attacks, as well as changed giratinas forme but I checked on my platinum rom (as its farther than my actual game pack), and it just doesn't let you give it to anyone else... huh
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:01:54 PM by Trainer Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2010, 08:56:33 PM »
Can anyone trade me a Darkrai, Deoxys, Heatran, Manaphy, any of the Regis?
Im willing to give up my 3 Regis, and Manaphy.

What is your Offer Chaos?

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2010, 09:04:18 PM »
IDK whaddya want? I'll see if i has it.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »
I have been looking for Arceus, Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, Latias, Im also fond of These Eevee forms, Umbreon, Flareon, Jolteon, Glaceon, and Leafeon.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2010, 09:24:30 PM »
interesting Unbreakable, I've played and beat Platinum and understood what the griseous orb did and was, but I didn't know pokemon actually went out of their way to explain why. Though the reason why it can't be traded seems like a bit of a cop out.

Though the way I thought it was presented was that it increased the effects of Ghost and dragon type attacks, as well as changed giratinas forme but I checked on my platinum rom (as its farther than my actual game pack), and it just doesn't let you give it to anyone else... huh

They didnt explain anything, I thought of this on my own.

You see, I see things differently than most. It does seem odd, though, The orb is a living thing.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2010, 09:39:05 PM »
I Am always ready to trade/battle

When I battle, I use 3 legends, 3 normals but I can adjust.

Oh, And Chaos, Im ready

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2010, 09:52:42 PM »
It could possibly work like that, but I think the griseous orb simulates the flucuation of gravity in the distortion world, causing giratina to change into his original shape

But giratina is also like deoxys, where he can only retain certain shapes in certain areas, but with the sinjoh ruins giratina, its used to johto, as it was born there, but still within the field of distortion in the sinjoh ruins when the egg was laid.

Don't ask me how it is holding a griseous orb when it hatches though, I got nothing.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2010, 10:04:53 PM »
and it could the Reverse Energy Distorting the Gravity.

OK!!!!!!! Lets go back on Topic, I Battle Anytime, Free battle. Go Back a little to find my FC.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2010, 10:34:26 PM »
Ok Unbreakable I can get a Jirachi but that is all so just give me the Manaphy, and Trainer Silver is they're anything else I can give you  for your Deoxys? Unbreakable get on Wi-fi my friend code is somewhere on here what is yours?

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2010, 10:39:44 PM »
Kai: 0346 2238 3291