Pokémon Discussion > Games

Big thread of Wifi

<< < (2/32) > >>

DarK_SouL:
OK I just want the Feebas though (Do you know how to evolve it in SS?) and I do want it to know Confuse Ray if possible. Thanks PM me when it is ready so we can trade anything you want in return?

Sammy-Jack:

--- Quote from: LucarioX on June 26, 2010, 03:24:01 AM ---OK I just want the Feebas though (Do you know how to evolve it in SS?) and I do want it to know Confuse Ray if possible. Thanks PM me when it is ready so we can trade anything you want in return?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: unibee-on-a-neoseeker-forum on June 26, 2010, 03:24:01 AM ---You can also give them a makeover in the Underground pass in Goldenrod City. With a combo of Daisy's massage and the makeovers you should have it's beauty stats maxed out in 8 days.
[/qupte]
I think that is how you evolve Feebas

Now as for my stats:

SS: Name: Sam, friend code: 0603-8923-6836
and i am breeding Chanseyies atm so if you'd like one...
--- End quote ---

Silver:

Silver   Friend code 2708 4371 4258 Game SS

trade or battle really, though you might have to give me time to breed stuff if its rare.

I would really like to trade my deoxys for a Giratina origin forme though.

DarK_SouL:
What level is it? I have a lv.1 Giratina Origin Forme and we can trade. I don't care what level it is I'm just curious. when can you trade?

Silver:

--- Quote from: LucarioX on July 01, 2010, 08:43:16 PM ---What level is it? I have a lv.1 Giratina Origin Forme and we can trade. I don't care what level it is I'm just curious. when can you trade?

--- End quote ---

Oops I didnt even see that your post LucarioX. I left the site as soon as I posted that if I remember correctly.

It says you posted at 2:43 pm in my timezone so I'll try to come back tommorow at the same time.

I actually have 2, but if you have the same thought process that I do when it comes to pokemon games I assume you want the lower levelled one?

One is level 40 and the other is 30.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version