Pokémon Universe > Ideas & Suggestions

Screenshots to go with the weekly updates

(1/2) > >>

ghostman50:
I guess, because ive spent so much time in the ideas/suggestions thread, I hadnt noticed the development thread till earlier today.

This isnt a "troll" post or a post meant to annoy the PU team, but I was curious to know if it was possible to include, at least, one screenshot along with Kamaran's weekly development update.

I think that one screenshot, weekly, would be great for the fanbase. It would inspire hope for a new and great game.

Possibly spark a few new ideas in the forum.

Just throwing it out there.

I know someone's bound to shoot me down. :(

Declan_23:
Boom! Headshot!

Amphi:
yeah weekly screenshots would be nice or at least every 2 weeks give one out that way we can calm the inner storm just waiting for this game

PokeBlue358:
If I saw a screen shot every week of this game,

1.i would get even more excited,
2.get more ideas,
3.I would think the game would turn out better than i thought it would, (which i know it will,)
4.I would recommend the game to all my pokemon loving friends, (which i also know will happen,)

And More!!! ;D

Counter Bug:

--- Quote from: PokeBlue358 on January 08, 2010, 11:11:44 PM ---If I saw a screen shot every week of this game,

1.i would get even more excited,
2.get more ideas,
3.I would think the game would turn out better than i thought it would, (which i know it will,)
4.I would recommend the game to all my pokemon loving friends, (which i also know will happen,)
5. I would be bored of the game because I would know so much maps.
And More!!! ;D

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version