Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

Americans! READ THIS

<< < (9/10) > >>

Baka:
SnapDragon:

Does your friend understand this?

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on November 26, 2009, 12:33:44 AM ---And for the people who DO NOT live in the USA, don't try to be funny just vote on "Neither, I'm not an American"  :-*

--- End quote ---

:eek: Sorry Mr_Dark! I only read the first post then voted :(

EDIT: Urmel, I am serious on this post. I don't live in any part of America, and my time zone is GMT+4.00 hours. And I wasn't trying to be any sort of funny at any time.

Urmel:

--- Quote from: Jerry on January 14, 2010, 03:35:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mr_Dark on November 26, 2009, 12:33:44 AM ---And for the people who DO NOT live in the USA, don't try to be funny just vote on "Neither, I'm not an American"  :-*

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You need someone to explicitly tell you that you have to take this poll seriously? Otherwise you just vote crap, which makes the poll less accurate? Geez.

Hyakko:
I am a Canadian But i live in the Gmt eastern time zone I amd next to Ottawa city but live in gatineau which is right next to it. So I and closer to east coast than central geographically.
And voting Neiter makes that less accurate, it should be more like if you dont live in the north american continent. But i play on a lot of USA servers so it don't matter right now....

Jerry:

--- Quote from: Urmel on January 14, 2010, 06:18:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jerry on January 14, 2010, 03:35:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You need someone to explicitly tell you that you have to take this poll seriously? Otherwise you just vote crap, which makes the poll less accurate? Geez.

--- End quote ---

First of all, I didn't take the poll as a joke. I nearly never joke on the net. Ok, forget that. Second, really, I'm not American! :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version