* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Hey people!  (Read 1959 times)

Offline AlanT3

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
Hey people!
« on: June 29, 2010, 07:33:46 AM »
Just thought Id give a shout-out, hope you are all well.

A little about me: Im currently attending college and going into Flight Operations (that's what the degree will say)--in short, i want to be a pilot haha. I've loved pokemon since I can remember, and Squirtle or Blastoise is where its att! haha i remember crying in the first Pokemon movie. Anyway, I was just thinking how cool it would be to play a Pokemon MMORPG and just punched that into my little google searchbar--and voila. Here I am. I also have an Xbox 360 and a Wii, lovvee me some Halo 3, COD:MW2, Super Smash Bros Brawl. Oh, and on n64? Pokemon Stadium! and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Cant wait to get to know you guys, and would be honored in contributing to anything that will make this game a reality. Facebook had a cool idea going on with their Pokemon application, but it fell through with funding and whatnot, quite sad.

Now tell me about you! *fun fact: Im all for the original 151, btw. the next set after was acceptable, anything after that was BLEH for me :D*

EDIT: sorry...read the "read this first"--second. my bad, I can move this to the "New Trainer Hangout" if you'd like.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:39:03 AM by AlanT3 »

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
Re: Hey people!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 07:12:05 PM »
Nah, s'cool. The New Trainer Hangout is for smaller posts that just say "Hey" or, "S'up?" You did just fine.

Anyway, welcome to PU. Glad to see we are getting some more love for the first generation. (Though I do like 'pokes from later ones.) That's probably all you're going to see a lot of first release. On another note; if you want to contribute, head over to the Jobs forum.

Other than that, another welcome, hope you enjoy your say, please deposit one soul for the ride, and see you around.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 09:56:19 AM »
Welcome to PU Alan! :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 12:55:27 PM »
Welcome to PU!
It's always good to see some new people around  :)