Pokémon Universe > Development

Site Support

(1/1)

neokills:
Hey everyone, I know it isn't really my place to say this, but for anyone that hasn't noticed, The PU donations were not enough to make the quota for June.

To keep the game up and running, the PU team needs a certain amount of money to keep the server's up to make/test the game, as well as many other expenses. With out these donations the game will not be able to be finished and will be shut down. To keep this from happening we need to try to make the quota of donations EVERY month. this game needs at least $85.00 every month.

So for any one that can help I ask that you please do. Also if you do not have the money to donate there is still another way you can help. If you click the AD on this website once a day everyday. The PU team make a very little amount of money for every one that does this.

So please take this into consideration and help the team make money so they can finish making this game that everyone is waiting for.

Once again anyone who can donate even a very small amount, it all adds up and help this game, and if you can't then just simply click the AD every day. It all helps the game.

Thank You

spirit:
I would like to point out that we don't claim any of the donations for our selves. Everything donated goes straight into server fees, not into our pockets.

Baka:
I don't know who approved this thread in the first place, and seeing that is has also been promoted to a front page article only makes me more disappointed. Telling users to click on google ads will at best improve the "revenue" for a short period before google decides to ban us as per their ad policy. Also, while donations are nice, an indeed the keep the test servers up, I don't see why we have to shut down the project if we don't get 85 usd per month. At least before the game is even released.

Can someone please elaborate?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version