* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Count to 1 000 000E-2  (Read 1069459 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Count to 10 000
« Reply #1350 on: September 18, 2010, 08:34:49 PM »

It's be easier if he also had the list of all the passengers coming from Thailand to America and their place of stay :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 18, 2010, 10:15:19 PM »
He's staying at a hotel like an hour from where I live. I'm gonna put on my tough guy clothes and stand at his door until he gets there. XD

But seriously. Muay Thai is scary. It's like... not even possible to use it without breaking a nose, at minimum.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 19, 2010, 04:59:31 AM »

Ive seen it, I developed my own style of Martial Arts.

You see, Compared to other guys my age, my Physical strength is poor.

However, my flexibility, Speed, Agility, and Precision are far Superior. So, My style is a swift fury of blows, targeting soft spots/weak points, and I shift my weight (200 lbs) through, and use centifugal force.

In other words: I call it Blinding Lotus.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: September 19, 2010, 06:37:40 AM »
I find this very lulzy, Unbreakable.

Anyway, interesting story about the Muay Thai master. His name is Anurak, which, I looked up, is Thai for "protector".[spoiler]Omg it's ironic because he only agreed to train me because I'd protected my woman a while ago![/spoiler]
I got to his hotel about ten minutes before he did, so I just waited for a while. When he did get there, I almost shrank from surprise. He, seriously, looked like Sagat from Street Fighter. Only bigger. And fully clothed. With both eyes. He was carrying almost all his bags, and he just made the bellboy carry a carry-on bag for the lulz. When he saw me, he took the bag from the bellboy and shooed him off. The bellboy, of course, did not ask for a tip. He asked me who I was, why I was here, how I knew about him, ect.
When I finished, he poked my eyepatch and asked what happened. I told him the story, and he said that he would give me lessons, but only if Krystal came every time. Well, I didn't like the idea of her watching me get my ass kicked, but I called her, she agreed, and now I'm getting muay thai lessons every other day.

...He still hasn't mentioned pay, so I'm a little concerned, being that I'm unemployed.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 19, 2010, 12:08:35 PM »
That's pretty awesome dude :P
How long is he in the country for? and mayhaps he means to train her as well?
Also, martial arts conversation: Any preferences/favourites?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 03:26:01 PM by Declan_23 »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: September 19, 2010, 02:07:06 PM »
I find this very lulzy, Unbreakable.

Anyway, interesting story about the Muay Thai master. His name is Anurak, which, I looked up, is Thai for "protector".[spoiler]Omg it's ironic because he only agreed to train me because I'd protected my woman a while ago![/spoiler]
I got to his hotel about ten minutes before he did, so I just waited for a while. When he did get there, I almost shrank from surprise. He, seriously, looked like Sagat from Street Fighter. Only bigger. And fully clothed. With both eyes. He was carrying almost all his bags, and he just made the bellboy carry a carry-on bag for the lulz. When he saw me, he took the bag from the bellboy and shooed him off. The bellboy, of course, did not ask for a tip. He asked me who I was, why I was here, how I knew about him, ect.
When I finished, he poked my eyepatch and asked what happened. I told him the story, and he said that he would give me lessons, but only if Krystal came every time. Well, I didn't like the idea of her watching me get my ass kicked, but I called her, she agreed, and now I'm getting muay thai lessons every other day.

...He still hasn't mentioned pay, so I'm a little concerned, being that I'm unemployed.

How so, Lulz-worthy?  Im basically saying My talents are not that of a Pro UFC Fighter, so I use what I do have, to efficiently defend myself.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: September 19, 2010, 04:40:57 PM »

Well, you were quick :P
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: September 19, 2010, 04:46:22 PM »
Almost as quick as... a ninja?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: September 19, 2010, 04:54:41 PM »

You can call it like that :D

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: September 19, 2010, 07:34:11 PM »
I just think the name is funny :P
Okay, so Muay Thai training is ridiculous. Or maybe Anurak is just a particularly brutal sensei. Either way, It's kida painful for me to walk around now.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: September 19, 2010, 07:37:01 PM »

Lol, what have you learnt so far? :)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: September 19, 2010, 07:47:37 PM »
The basic stance, how to breathe (yes, how you breathe make a difference) and how to block. What I still don't get is why Krystal has to come along.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 19, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »

Yes, breathing is important. :)

Blocking what sort of attack? Punch/Kick/etc?

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: September 19, 2010, 07:53:47 PM »
Mostly punches, in some random order once in a while he threw in a low kick just to trip me up. I think I was learning how to block karate though, because he wasn't using muay thai when he was teaching me how to block.

Maybe because most Americans have Karate as their martial art?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: September 19, 2010, 08:01:25 PM »

Well, against street fighting, any martial art would do. I'm curious about what type of blocking he taught you... was it to deviate the blow, or hold the blow?