* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Stick Page?  (Read 2736 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Stick Page?
« on: July 10, 2010, 10:17:33 PM »
Anyone here been to StickPage? It isn't new but it is a website with a lot of games and Videos based on stick people. There are three sections there. Stick Fights, Stick Humor and Stick Games. It is a pretty big Website, and I would recommend going there. But if you have been there, here you can talk about the Website or Games, Fights and Humor in the Website you like, What are your favorite Videos and Games? Here's mine:

Top 5 Humor (I like to many to name them all, oh and they are not in order):

Tetris'd Series: There are 5 Videos, Basically a Guy is trapped in a game of Tetris'd and he is trying to get out, by beating Tetris bosses, Blocking Blocks etc. I loved this game, very fun time.

Animator V.S Animation:Oh yea, this one is awesome. There are 2 videos, It is a Person fighting a creation he made on Macromedia Flash and the Creation has all the Weapons that the guy has made. The Creation also goes into various PC programs as he is fighting the guy, Mozilla, Chat etc., But don't judge it on the first one, the second is way better.

Breaking the Bank/ Escaping the Prison: Even some of the Humors are not just Videos, like this one a Game and it's sequel. You are a guy, who in the first one tries to Break a Bank and in the second one tries to Escape from Prison.

Assorted Misshaps: A Humor where it is just these guys doing Misshaps, kind of like a Funnist Home Videos except it is a Flash and it is Funnier. There is only one :(

Box Smash: Just another Humor, these Stick People are just trying to get inside a Box and they cannot, but they keep trying. Whats inside the Box? Watch and see. There is only one again :(

Top 5 Action (again too many too name them all and still in no order):

A Nice Day to Die: An Action were two guys are trying to kill each other...that basically all, but I love it so much because it is funny and still a lot of Action. There are 2 Videos.

Stick Dude Killing Arena: Test Subjects (I think they are testing Weapons) must test until they die, I think there is one winner in the end of each one, maybe I cannot remember that well. But I love this one too. there are a lot of these.

Black v.s White: No it is not Pokemon, it is a Action with just two Stick people one Black and one White (NO it is not racist.) They are just fighting but it is so epic and awesome, another great video. There are three videos.

Drunken Stick: Just a guy fighting people...but he is Drunk, so it is him kicking everyone elses butts. There is only one once again... :(

Nero Series: A Test Subject escapes from his tube and he is mad and wants revenge...badly. Another amazing Video. There are three.

Free Run: "Wait isn't that 5!" Yes it is but how can I not mention Free Run? This is really cool it is a man practicing the Art of Free Running "Physical discipline of training to overcome any obstacle within one's path by adapting one's movements to the environment. It is literally the art of moving."

Top 3 Games: (I will edit laterz with this one) 

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: Stick Page?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 10:32:52 PM »
I like Stick Bang.
Its a game, The only one I can remember.

You are a Stick giant, with little Stickmen with a variety of abilities, They are upgradeable, and you have to buy most of them. You fight against other Stick Giants.

Its the only one I think
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Stick Page?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 10:35:23 PM »
Never Played it but I'll probably try it sometime.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.