* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] + Pokemon: A New Generation +  (Read 16255 times)

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] + Pokemon: A New Generation +
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2010, 12:47:49 PM »

Renji

It is night time, but I don't feel sleepy at all. I wander around Viridian City. I learn the place, the people are really nice. I wander out and I'm pretty far from the city. Is that.. a trainer? He's sleeping in a tent. This is my chance! I really want to befriend him and be a good Pokemon! I'll let him catch me, no fight! As long as those lousy old Team Lunar grunts don't get in my way. I run behind the tent, and sleep there. He'll notice me, for sure. All I can rely on now is luck..

(( Changed my pokemon to teddiursa because there's a pikachu already and things might get confusing ))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 09:35:23 AM by Monzta »

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2010, 02:47:19 AM »

.Mav.

The sun was going down.

"Its about time...." He thought to himself, "Why is it that people enjoy that light so much? Well, at least I can get going now..."

Quietly leaving the abandoned house on the outskirts of Viridian City, Mav heads towards the forest, wondering what may be in store for him; was there a possibility to see a battle between some unsuspecting bug catcher and a trainer that was an obvious mismatch for him? Or maybe he could catch one of the nearby leaders, sneaking off to some secret training ground that only they know of? Too low of a chance, maybe 7% at the highest..."I wonder if there was a trainer in that tent? Or was it just some camper, showing his child the 'great outdoors', or some father-son thing like that."

Mav had a father, sure, everyone does. His just left soon after his mother walked out on them for some Gym leader in Sinnoh, and left to Orre. "I wouldn't mind going to Orre at some point." he thought to himself, "Maybe I'd even get to see Wes again. Those odds were much more likely he thought to himself, maybe even 30% Orre is about the same size as Kanto, the desert keeps most tourists away, and the land has never really been right for pokemon. Finding one person in such a place would be quite easy for someone like him.

"But those are just possibilities" He said aloud as if there was someone to talk to, which there wasn't. "No wild pokemon would mean that the only ones to be seen were the ones in the trainer's pokeballs, and if I don't have a pokemon, that'll never happen...." He sighs and walks on.

He reaches the mouth of the forest, the trees block out even the moonlight when inside the forest. Mav could get used to this. He walks foreward, taking in the scenery for future reference. One,two,three pidgey nests in the first row of trees. A hoothoot makes a call from the top of a rock to his left. he looks at it, but keeps walking foreward.

Suddenly, his foot catches something and he trips over it. Landing in the bush, he swears under his breath and looks over to see what he hit. It was an egg.

At first, he just thinks its a pidgey egg that fell out of one of the nests, after all, he just walked past 3 nests on his way into the bush. But upon closer inspection, he notices that it wasnt the usual tan and brown of a pidgey egg, it was orange and yellow.

"If someone was so careless to leave an egg in the middle of the Viridian Forest, then they couldn't care about it that much." He pauses. "But to be fair, I'll sleep here and wait for its rightful owner to return, if he doesn't... I'll be more than happy to have my first pokemon." He looks around the general vicinity for a decent place to sleep. He looks at the bush he fell in. It seems to have been padded down quite alot after he kindly taught it how to be a pancake. he takes one last look around to be sure there was nowhere better to sleep. The forest had gone from its comforting midnight black to an annoying pink/orange. "Orange?" he thought,"Oh yeah the egg." he takes a quick glance at the oval tucked under his arm, and decides to wrap it in his coat for the day, as a crude incubator.

"Good night, whatever you are." he thinks as he drifts off in the early morning sun.

The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2010, 10:54:38 PM »
gyarados came out and a giant ravine had been cut by a steelix so a new river had formed he managed to find the steelix who told him he had made a ravine to every body of water in all regions he created this as a last dieing wish of his best friend who by chance had also been a gyarados so gyarados searched through the new rivers and just swam but when he went home the pokemon centre were he had lived had been ransacked and the nurse joy kidnapped after a few hours it exploded so gyarados decided to search for the people or pokemon who had done this and punish them he appeared to many trainers and practiced to get way stronger
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 01:53:54 AM »

+ Chelsi +

Chelsi yawned, sitting up reluctantly. She turned off of the battery-powered lantern she accidentally left on last night. It wasn't that bright, so it shouldn't have bothered her, Sana, or Haru. Sighing she walked out of the tent. Sana and Haru were still sleeping by the place where the fire was. Chelsi looked around to pick up some extra things lying around. Her eyes came across a few more tents that must have been set up after she fell asleep. I wonder who's in there... She continued picking up her things before going to empty out the tent so she could take it down.

"Ah, that should be the last of it," she said, smiling, "Now I just need to take down the tent..." As she grabbed one of the poles, she tripped and fell on the tent, snapping a few of the other poles. She got up and wiped her shirt off. That was a brand new tent, expensive too, and it was broken now.

Pikachu woke up and shuffled over to Chelsi. "Piikaaa...?" it asked sleepily. Chelsi spun around and smiled at her Pokemon, telling it that she was okay. It nodded and fell back asleep. Chelsi sighed, and sadly looked at her broken tent.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 02:21:59 AM »

~Eric~

"AH!" Eric woke up to the sound of Poles breaking. "Oh, yea I fell asleep spying on those people. Ow my neck is aching from sleeping like that." Blade walked out of the tent. "Well at least someone slept well last night... hry are those more tents? Anyway no one spottws us, and it doesn't look like they were doing anything bad... I guess we can go, but be quiet, I don't want to be spotted..." Eric slowly crept forward, "TURTWIG!" Eric thought "Maybe they didn't hear us..."
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2010, 05:16:43 AM »
.Mav.

Mav awoke to a rustling sound in the forest. He quickly sat up to find the cause of the sound. The egg was gone! His coat too.
Did someone steal it? No...
The coat was slowly moving away. leaving eggshell behind it.
No....Mav jumps towards it and lands on the arms of the coat, pinning it to the ground. He whips off the black cloth to find: a torchic looking back up at him.

He grins. "A torchic eh? Lucky me. So many charmanders, squirtles, and bulbasaurs around here, I forgot these even existed. How did you get all the way here I wonder?" He askes as if it can respond. The torchic turns its head and yawns, looks at the sun and closes its eyes.
"Oh no. If I have to deal with it for the day, so do you, we can sleep when the sun starts to come back up tommorow morning. Anyways, thats only..." Mav looks towards the sun,"Eighteen hours from now. You can make it. We'll go back into Viridian and get us some food, I don't have much money left, so we have to make the stuff that we get last."

The two start walking back the way Mav came the night before.
The torchic spots a caterpie. It quickly sprints towards it, and trips on a rock. thel little bird peers up at Mav with a look of shame on its face.
"Aww come on, dont look at me like that. You can't expect to be the strongest thing in the forest when you're not even a day old yet.Torchics are fire types...this forest will be a great place for you to improve. You have a type advantage, so you'll have low risk of getting hurt, and you're young, so you'll learn quickly.We'll come back after we get some food, I promise."

The two reach the mouth of the forest, and head to the pokemart in Viridian.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »

-Renji-[/color]

I wake up with a big yawn. The tent that I saw last night isn't there. Oh well. I travel to Viridian city, and see a trainer. This time I want to make friends. He has a torchic. I walk up to him. "Ursa! Ursa!" I wish he catches me..

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2010, 12:37:15 PM »
Juke woke up late, he had slept in. Mori was already awake, outside punching trees. Juke could hear the cracking of the bark. He walked outside, stretching, ready to train with Mori. Unfortunately for him it wasn't Mori training, it was Team Lunar grunts chopping the trees. Why they were doing it he could only guess, but he would end it. He took the hatchet from one of them, and hit him in the side with the blunt end before he knew anyone was there. Juke walked over to the other grunt, who was frozen with fear as his friend fell over, unconscious. Where's my Chimchar?

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2010, 05:14:19 PM »

.Mav.

Mav looks down at the teddiursa.
"Now you're a little far east of the mountain. And in the middle of town too. Its like you want to be caught..."
Mav quickly picks up his torchic as it attempts to run at the little bear. Its initially taken by surprise, but then tries to wriggle from his grip.
"Now I can't have you doing that. I told you. We'll go to the forest. Wait."
Mav puts town the torchic and snatches up the teddiursa, and heads into the pokemon center.

The nurse greets them with that jolly-nursey voice of hers.
"I found this teddiursa in the middle of town. I'm guessing it got lost from its trainer. Can I leave it here with you?"
"Well of course!" She replies with that jolly-nursey tone. "We'll keep it in perfect health until its righful owner comes to claim it."
Mav and torchic walk out of the pokemon center without another word, and start to head toward the forest again.

Torchic starts to sprint ahead of Mav as the forest comes into view.
"a teddiursa......it was just too friendly to be a wild pokemon. And even if it wasn't...I can't even afford a single pokeball..."

Torchic is waiting for Mav at the opening of the forest. They walk inside together.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2010, 05:49:31 AM »

-Renji-

I'm in the Pokemon Center.I was trying to be friendly.. his Torchic seemed to like me. The nurse says to me, "Hello litle Teddiursa!" "Ursa Ursa!" " Do you belong to any trainer?" "..Ursa?" I wriggle out of her arms and run towards the trainer that left me here. "Urrsaaa!" His Torchic looks back.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2010, 06:59:22 AM »
((Maybe you should look at my post again, cause for yours to work i would seriously have to edit mine. The torchic was meant to be overly agressive, as i started to make it while we were in the forest, 'running at you' was supposed to be compared to a tackle))

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2010, 10:38:37 AM »
(( I know, but I thougt it liked me, that's why I wrote "seemed".

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »
((you know what? Fine. I can work with this, but you more than likely wont like it))

As Mav is walking out the door, the Teddiursa makes a call, and Torchic looks back. Mav sighs.
Now you've done it
Torchic tackles the little bear. Sending it sliding along the floor, a bruise begins to form on its cheek. it looks at Mav in disbelief. He picks up torchic and walks out of the pokemon center without another word.

Mav awakens in the Viridian forest. His torchic is standing over him, with its head titled to one side.
"I was just thinking about that teddiursa...You did well and it seemed to get the message, but did you have to hit it so hard?"

Torchic spins around and starts skipping deeper into the forest

"Nothings going to bring you down is it?"

Mav begins to run after it.

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2010, 09:24:55 AM »

Renji

Ouch! I don't think that trainer wants me.. he probably doesn't even have a pokeball.. Oh well. Nurse Joy heals my bruise on my cheek. She's so nice! I walk out of the PokeCenter, trying to avoid that trainer from before. Behind the center I see a Chimchar crying. I walk over to him.((we're pokemon so we can talk to each other.))"What's wrong, little Chimchar?" "I've lost my trainer! I don't know where I am! waaah!" "Aw, don't worry. I'm looking for my trainer too. Well, a trainer. I'll help you find him.

Offline duotent

• Beginning Trainer
  • its my job to annoy and joke around on IRC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2010, 02:58:04 AM »
Gyarados swam lazily about and travelled down the only river he hadn't explored. On the way it became a stream then a lake with a whirlpool. Soon he was sucked underground. Finally after a brutal bruising he woke up in a spring in Viridian City (thought I'd go since that seems to be the main place)
after a while a nurse joy healed him then returned him to the spring. So gyarados slept at the side of the spring.  All the pokemons that tried to touch him got caught up in a powerful dragon rage.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 04:42:18 PM by Jerry »
(POKEMON CHAOS) Eevee:tackle, quick attack, dig, shadow ball
(A RANDOM POKEMON RP)ponyta:growl
(NEW Generation)gyarados:splash tackle
allmy roleplay charcters and there attacks plus the rp thir for