* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Elite Four to the Rescue  (Read 42715 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: Elite Four to the Rescue
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2010, 07:10:27 PM »
"Sora? Im kinda doing somthing.." Oscar would send out his magmortor "Get your lazy ass up. Crook!" Now now.....calm down relax have a beer..Im only sixteen and im putting your filfthy ass in jail.
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »
"That's good Sora. I haven't see anything." Chad said. He turned around to go back, but saw a couple of pokemon barring his way. "I'll be there when I can." He said and hung up. He called Blastoise.

"Croagunk! Use poison jab!" The grunt yelled.

"Blastoise use body slam!"

The two pokemon exchanged moved, but Blastoise was stronger. Croagunk poisoned him, but he blasted it with hydro pump. Luckily it didn't have the dry skin ability. The second pokemon out was a crawdaunt, so he withdrew Blastoise and brought out Swampert which nailed it with mudshot.

The grunt ran off, so he gave Blastoise an antidote and went to find Sora.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2010, 07:46:30 PM »
Magmortar would jump up and down Mag flamthrower the building. Magmortor hesitated for a second and followed the command Magmortar put everything on fire. Suddenly sending our houndoom to go through the flames and destroy all the pokeballs he can find. Oscar smashed the window open and jumped out sending out rapadash. Oscar rest a bit on rapadash comanding it to walk around the city to look for the others.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2010, 07:59:55 PM »
While inside Xhizor sees unusual thing capsules. "I'll check these out later, i gotta keep looking around" thought Xhizor. Eventually an alarm rings and Xhizor thought they spotted him. He sees a door next to him, he goes inside, and waits, meanwhile a bunch of grunt run by and head outside. "they musnt be after me" thought Xhizor. He kept looking in the lab.

Offline Chad29

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2010, 08:21:13 PM »
"What the heck? That building is on fire!" Chad said as he saw the building go up. He called out his pokemon, except Temtacruel who could only be used in water. they used their water attacks to try to put out the fire from the outside. He ran in with Buizel to see what was going on.

"How did the place go up? what's happening?"

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2010, 08:24:51 PM »
Oscar sayed "Right on time chad." as his houndoom and magmorter hopped out of the building.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2010, 08:30:18 PM »
Xhizor gets out of the room and keeps investigating. He sees a big door and thinks about what to do. "Im pretty sure most of the grunts have left, ill just break it down" said Xhizor. "Come on out Garchomp" said Xhizor. "Use draco meteor on that door" and garchomp did so. The whole door was vaporized. "Thanks garchomp, return" said Xhizor. He went inside and it looked empty. He searched around and he saw some really wierd things. He saw somw strange capsules and what looked like old tablets with inscriptions. "They must have stolen these from the ruins nearby" thought Xhizor. He kept searching and he saw someone. He looked at him and the guy looked at Xhizor back. "Who are you?" asked Xhizor. "I am one of the scientist admins" he said. "Preper to lose" he shouted.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2010, 08:42:24 PM »
He sent out a toxicroak and a drapion. "This will be easy" thought Xhizor. Xhizor sent out staraptor and garchomp. "Staraptor use brave bird on toxicroak, garchopm use earthquake" shouted Xhizor. My pokemon were faster and higher at level so it was instant KOs. The scientist admin quivered in fear, he tried to run but Xhizor sent out arcanine. "Dont let him escape arcanine" said Xhizor. Arcanine quickly obeyed and tackled the admin to the ground. "Where are the proffesors?" asked Xhizor. "You may have beaten me but our leader is far stronger than me. The professors  were just transported from black city. I dont know where they were transported, they wouldnt tell me. So youre on your own for this part" he said. "Crap" said Xhizor. "Arcanine let him go" said Xhizor. Arcanine did so and the admin ran off. Xhizor quickly left out of there. "I dont know what they were doing here but i cant let them continue" said Xhizor. "Garchomp, empeleon, arcanine, tropius, and tyranitar, come out" shouted Xhizor, while throwing his pokeballs in the air. "Garchomp use draco meteor, empoleon use flash cannon, arcanine use fire blast, tropius use solarbeam, and tyranitar use hyper beam" said Xhizor to his pokemon. The pokemon unleashed their attacks at the lab. There was a huge explosion and tremor. The whole lab was demolished and boulders from the cliff crushed and blocked it. "I gotta go back" thought Xhizor. "All of you, return" shouted Xhizor as he made way back into the city.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2010, 08:43:48 PM »

Sora put on one of the uniforms. The really short skirt kinda bothered her, but she'll get over it. Suddely, the talles building went on fire. "What the-" Sora stood there in shock for a few seconds. "Skarmory!" She sent him out, returning Xatu, and flying high up. Soon, she spotted Chad and Oscar. S lended a few steps away from them, knowing, that she looked like a grunt, than immidetly sent out her Shaymin. "It's me, Sora." She said, pointing at her pokemon, who landed on her head. I was literally unpossible for any other trainer to have a Shaymin than her. "What the heck happened?" She asked, looking suspiciously at Oscar.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 10, 2010, 08:46:52 PM »
"Sora...Nice outfit...heh." Oscar then gets in a lazy expresion "Oh nothing....just blew up my step daddys building. Filled with pot heads bad guys." Oscar would then just walk away sending out houndoor sniffing out X's sent because he was no where to be found.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2010, 08:58:06 PM »

Sora blushed, pulling her skirt a little lower. "Anyway, you guys should get changed too, we have more chances of sucsess if we snek in, rather than bust in their base, screaming 'WHERE ARE THE PROFESSORS?!'..." She said, handing them the outfits. Without a word, she sent out Altaria. "Mist." She ordered and in a second, there was a thisk cloud of mist around the two guys.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2010, 09:02:20 PM »
Xhizor was on his way back to the city. He saw a thick mist. "I wonder whats going on here" thought Xhizor. The mist cleared and all Xhizor saw were some grunts. "What if they attack me!?" thought Xhizor. He quickly got ready for battle and said"Garchomp come on out". "Get ready for battle garchomp" said Xhizor

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2010, 09:03:49 PM »
Oscar quickly puts on his grunt outfit and did a few imrpovements. He wore the hat backwards and put on his jacket instead of the lame shirt and spray painted a R on it when the mist cleared. "What if she saw my....Stick.." Oscar shudderd
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:08:58 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2010, 09:07:12 PM »

Shaymin flew out of the mist. "Chill out X, it's us." Said Sora "I managed to snatch up some uniforms, you better get dressed to, we won't attract attention to the grunts this way, the'll tell us more info." She said, handing him the last uniform she had with her. "Mist again." ...And thick cloud surrounded Xhizor.

Offline xhizor8201

• Normal Trainer
  • I'm on a boat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2010, 09:10:19 PM »
"Oh all right" said Xhizor. "Garchomp return" said Xhizor. He got in the mist and started chaning. "These outfits are jacked" complained Xhizor. But whatever, were doing it for a good cause. "Did you guys get any information about the professors guys?" asked Xhizor.