* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 208887 times)

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
[RP] The Dark Ones.
« on: August 05, 2010, 11:11:31 PM »
OK, my last RP was a good idea, but half of the people are not even on often enough, so we can either try to keep it going to delete it, it doesn't really matter to me. But anyway I thought I would give it another try, oh and I thought about this when reading Unbreakable's new RP.

The Pokemon World is in Disaster (I just can't make a RP where that isn't the case can I :))) because of The Dark Ones, only we can save this world. But its not an individual job, everyone will have to work together to stop The Dark Ones, are you ready to go on a Quest that only the best of Pokemon can Conquer?

Will you fight for us? Or will you become one of The Dark Ones and try to defeat us? You can choose but either way we are alone, all the Trainers were separated from us when the Dark Ones attacked, well we are not completly alone. We have each other.

The Dark Ones: A Huge Evil Group of Pokemon that have been Corrupted by someone who is unknown at this point. They are Darker then most Pokemon.

The Fighters: The Good guys. We are trying to stop the Dark Ones and repair the Pokemon World from its Ruins.

Oh and also there are still few remaining PokeMarts where you can buy supplies, and last your level must be between twenty and thirty.

Profile Skeleton:
Pokemon Name: (No Starters or Legendarys!)
Pokemon NickName (Optional):
Your Pokemon-Universe Name:
Level: (Between 20-30)
Side: (Who do you fight for, Fighteres or Dark Ones)
Personality: (What are you like)
Moves: (Only 5 Moves leaned between 20-30 and you can have one TM/Tutor or Breed Move,but you can find TM's later on.)
Bio: (What is your Story.)
Image: (What do you look like, must be your Pokemon.)

I will add more later, send me a PM of what you think or if I missed anything.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 06:22:59 PM by LucarioX »
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [PENDING] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 04:22:55 PM »
Repear
Born in the streets only one question came to mind "The Fuc* am I doing here?". One of the founding members of the fighters Repear was always the one to solve problems. "Where are the other guys" he thought to himself sleeping in a nice corner in the streets. Soon waking up he would shout "Where are you guys...?" Repear decided to train since everyone was some where else. He would use quick attack to run at amazing speeds stealing fruits from store owners was a daily thing for him. Cha ching he mangeged to steal a few appels. Quick attacking back to his corner he would lay down and enjoy an appel. Soon a flock of pidgey came to attack him "Hey piss off!" The head pidgey the on in the front would shout "Get him boys!" soon over ten pidgeys suronded him waiting to attack. Repear would soon say "Want some of this?!" Vs
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:17:01 PM by Drbg11 »
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 04:59:17 PM »

~Rocky~

Rocky was walking by the river, knowing that somewhere along this river there was a town.  Rocky also knew that the dark ones are planning to invade this town within the next few days and he was the only one that knew about it.  He had to warn the residents of the town before the dark ones came.  Rocky got tired from running and soon was walking rather slowly. He then thought to himself "I need to find some way to get there faster." He looked around for something, or someone, to help him get there faster.  He then looked at the river and an idea sparked in his head.  He noticed that current was moving faster than he was. So he jumped in and let the river take him to the town.  After Rocky had traveled a few miles he saw the town up ahead.  He quickly got out of the water and started running towards the town, desperate to give them the information he had.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:37:34 AM by St. Jimmy »
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 05:10:52 PM »
Repear quickly quick attacked from the heads of the pidgey directly to the head pidgey. Quick attacking him to the wall the pidgey would faint knocked out in the first hit. Quicklly the pidgey decided to surround Repear all at once they quick attacked him. Repear still had some fight in him. He would quick attack all the pidgey one by one the pidgey fell. Quickly taking his fruit he would walk away to another corner resting. Feasting at his fruit he would rest a bit. Suddenly a large shadow appeared. Repear couldent sleep and woke up laizly asking "Who're you?"(Srry my rp accidenly vanished cuz I pressed back space  and had to re-write and I came up with this lame rp.)\

Won! Victory Prize: Silk Scarf Lvl:22!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 05:16:29 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 10:12:19 PM »

*Luna*
Far up the mountains, a Vulpix gracefully landed on the ground, of what looked like a battle field, a wild Stellix landind on the ground behind ther with a loud thud. The steel monster was fainted. "Achived level 27... Learned Safeguard... " Luna, which was that vulpix's name huffed under heavy breath. She could feel that her fifth tail started to split. Soon, she will be a true Vulpix, with six beautyfull tails. Now she had only 5 of them, a fact she wanted to hide. Much more than that will be needed for her to defeat... Just thinking of their name, The Dark Ones, hurt. Blocking her painfull memories, she walked over to her cave, where she stored all of her food. Eating a bunch of Sitrus berries helped her a lot and she was gratefull, that she had snached them up in the forest. Luna liked her cave, it was warm and cosy, but she knew, she'll have to leave it soon, her supplies where getting small... She packed up a few berries she had in a small orange toolbox, wich was one of the only things from hee childhood, and headed towards the town.
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 10:48:09 PM »

Luna walked towards the town with a normall speed. She was still tired from her battle with Steelix. If she wouldn't have type advantage, she would be done for... She left the mountins, countinuing her way in the forest. It was a beautyfull day, the sunshine was strong - another reason for her victory. It allso semmed like a Bellosom breeding season, they where everywhere, preformin beautyfull dances. Luna was relaxed, enjoing the trip, knowing that this was one of of the reare places, The Dark Ones haven't yet destroyed...

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2010, 10:53:44 PM »
Oh Crap it was a flock of pidgeto! And they WHERE pissseed! Repear quickly ran away using quick attack "Oh they must be here for revenge...but werent they pidgey a while ago? Or are they just anrgy parents?" What ever the reason Repear ran away The pidgeoto where near him pecking at him. Passing through place to place he would see a vulpix relaxing with the bellosum. "Hey girly help me!" he would yell. Vs
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:12:41 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2010, 11:13:01 PM »

What the heck... Luna thought as an Eevee ran up to her, chased by a flock of Pidgeotto. She was near the town by than, strolling around.
She acted qickly, using Will-o-Whisp to push them back a little. "What happened guys? Let's be diplomatic shall we? We're all pokemon." She asked the angry flock, who was pushed back by her attack, but not hurt.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2010, 11:16:19 PM »
The flock would not listen as they attacked the evee feirsomly giving no mercy looking over to the evee he would shout "HHEEEELP!" the evee used "Helping Hand" Enhansing the Vulpixs attack. Then quickly quick attacking to pidgoto to pidgoto hitting there heads trying to confuse the bunch.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2010, 11:35:19 PM »

"Idiots..." Luna mumbled, as she used Flametrower, powered up by Helping Hand, it KOed the first podgeotto in the flock, makeing the rest furious. "Get out of here, I'll hold the off!" Luna growled, concerned about Eevee's safety. She rapidly used Will-o-Whisp, wich burned the folck. As she noticed, the flock had 3 more powerfull pokemon as their leaders, one of them down by now, the rest where just followers, pecking once in a while.
While she was of strategies, even if just of a moment, she let her guard down. Her body was not qick enough to respond to a well-charged Arial-Ace flying towards her, even tho her eyes had seen it. The impact sent her flying in the tree, with a criticall hit. "Damn..." She cursed under her breath, getting up. She used Qick Attack, charging for one of the followers, than changed way to one of the strongest ones, makeing her attack upridicted, wich caused the bird-pokemon to suffer qite the damage.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:45:18 PM by Sora »

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2010, 11:40:22 PM »
Repear would use sand attack covering the pidgotos eyes. Quick attacking them to the ground he would shout "Finish them off!" (Jimmy be realistic wow you randomly come along and beat high levels in one move)

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2010, 11:52:03 PM »

Luna notice Eevee didn't run away, but insisted on helpinh her. Noticing most of the flock was on the ground, she used Flamethrower, scareing away the weaker ones, makeing the stonger few creep out and run away with them. "Run, and think befor you start a chase on other pokemon again!" Luna growled behing them, as the flock returned to their homes. Luna knew they wouldn't be able to completely beat every single one or them, but they managet to scare them away. She turned to Eevee. "You hurt? What's your name?" She asked, clamly.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2010, 11:55:36 PM »

Rocky finally made it into town.  As he entered he noticed an eevee and a vulpix fighting off some pidgeotto.  He watched from a distance, only willing to jump in if things got really bad.  He new he didn't have time to get mixed up in some fight. The pidgeotto appeared to fly away.  He then walked into town looking for the fighters base.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:38:07 AM by St. Jimmy »
sup

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2010, 11:55:46 PM »
Repear Looked up to the vulpix and said "Thanks...the names Repear Nice to meet yo-" soon falling to the ground because of  Low health.
Won!
Recived: Pride! Lvl:26(Seems dear old agnes got intrested...hint *Evolving soon* hint)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 11:59:12 PM by Drbg11 »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 12:07:48 AM »
Soul

Soul woke up and knew today he would be doing alot of training, he first went to the BattleGrounds, his favorite place to battle. The place is made to, when a battle starts, turn into the best battle ground for the situation. He had to train to be ready to fight the Dark Ones whenever they are seen. He left his house with his favorite item, his Quick Claw. He had it hanging on a Necklace. It was his most prized possesion, his lucky charm, no one was allowed to touch it. "OK, I'm all set, Time to go train." He got to the Battle grounds "OK, who to fight today..... Oh what about that Luxio?" He walked up to him. "Hey you wanna battle?" "Sure, but be warned, I'm extremely strong!" They got into their positions. "OK, I'll be your referee today, now... BEGIN!"

Luxio started off the battle with a weak Spark .  Soul countered with a Quick Attack, Luxio again used Spark. Then Soul finished him off with a Bite. "What?! That was way to easy, he should have been a little stronger... right?" he said to himself. "Great battle, I usually lose faster... I'm so weak.." "No, everyone is at first. You just need to train." "Really, thank you!" The Luxio left, and so did Soul.

Soul went to the Town to get some supplies.

(This is the town you guys are in, so if you want to see me do. If not don't whatevs.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.