* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Dark Ones.  (Read 208668 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] The Dark Ones.
« Reply #1065 on: April 29, 2011, 01:53:28 PM »
Shadow and Seeq followed Siriana, not speaking to anyone. They were focusing on finding the pokemon who killed their parents.

I'm going to make sure that this bastard dies. No one who slaughters pokemon like that deserves to live.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: April 30, 2011, 12:05:20 AM »
Guess who's back, Zero.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #1067 on: April 30, 2011, 02:07:08 AM »
You... How?!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 03:05:00 AM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: May 13, 2011, 06:32:52 PM »
Glice wasn't much surprised to see what just happened before his eyes... after all, so much happened since the Dark ones started their war...

- Okay, I don't know where Xander is right now, but I'm not staying here waiting for him to come back with another army. If you wish to stay here and wait, I cannot force you to leave. So far, the only places where Xander was seen is here, in the village camp of the Dark Ones and at Sky Pillar if I'm not mistaken when you fought him. If you don't have any objections, I'll be investigating the village now and if he's not there, someone there might know.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: May 14, 2011, 01:15:01 AM »
Because of Siriana, that's how. Her willpower to bring down the Leader of the war unlocked the abilities of the Stone of Life.

Siriana hugged Desu and asked glice if he needed any backup.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:46:01 PM by PkMn Trainer Black »
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: June 05, 2011, 04:42:42 PM »
- Sure, some help can't be bad. Just let me know through telepathy if you find him. I think that what I'll do is to start a search operation. With some luck, we'll perhaps be able to find Xander soon.

Taking the arm of Celebi, Glice and Sheene teleported away. Once in the village, they informed Slowking and Darmanitan of the recent happenings and told them about the search operation. If anyone had an idea of where to look, a small team was quickly set up to go investigate, with at least one Psychic type pokemon in the party so that long distance communication was possible.

Soon, small groups of pokemon ready to face Xander left the camp. Some were well trained and waited for this opportunity to take down Xander... others were not as experienced in battling, but wanted revenge from their lost relatives and friends... they were all determined and that's what Glice was glad about. Determination was key to victory, he knew. Then hopping on the back of Sheene, the two set off to look for Xander. Celebi on her part went with another group, for Psychic pokemon in that group were only recently introduced to battling.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: June 05, 2011, 06:31:54 PM »
Ready, Boys?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: June 22, 2011, 05:02:24 PM »
After much search, Glice finally received a mental signal, it was from one of the smaller troops trying to find Xander. Sheene immediately changed direction to go towards where Xander was seen.

In another part, Celebi too got the signal and teleported the strongest pokemon with her to the place concerned, she couldn't indeed teleport everyone at once. When she arrived there, the pokemon were fighting Xander, and despite being weakened, it was obvious that Xander dominated them. One by one, the pokemon fell on the ground. With Heracross by her side, Celebi rushed forward before Xander delivered another hit to the pokemon and used Energy Ball to hold him in its action. Heracross hit him hard with Mega Horn. No sooner had Xander realised what happened had more pokemon being teleported to the area surrounding him.

Xander took no risk to face them all, for he knew that more would come shortly. He once again vanished by going through the shadows.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 17, 2011, 02:05:56 PM »
Before Glice and Sheene got to where Xander was seen, they received another psychic message from Celebi; Xander had fled the area and was possibly already far away.

- Okay, it seems that our plan is working well, but he slipped again...
- Well, the whole region is now looking for him and I don't think that there are many places where he could have fled to.
- Yes, more and more pokemon from other villages are also starting to make groups all over the region. I'm sure we'll get him soon
- Okay Celebi, let's continue to track him down. Make sure the injured pokemon with you are healed as soon as possible.
- I will. Some pokemon are already on their way here to help the injured pokemon. Okay, I'll leave that here, good luck in finding Xander!

[...]

After a few hours looking for Xander, Glice and Sheene got another call... this time from Siriana...

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 18, 2011, 07:43:18 AM »
During our Search after Sirana telported the rest of the group to different locations, the last place they encountered was Her home forest.

Siriana-What happe...

She stopped before looking around her home hidden in the forest.

A voice-Hello.

A voice of a charizard came behind her. The group turned around and seen 1 black one with hundreds of thousands of Dark Ones teleporting behind her. When she made an aura check, she seen aura dissapearing from behind the army, making it smaller.

Siriana-Xander.

B.C.-Darn Right. with all the different pokemon of D.A., he'll be unstoppable.

Shadow and Seeq- You Bastards!

Shadow and Seeq charged in complete rage, but the charizard released a Heat Wave, knocking them back. Zero and Desu  jumped in front of the group, Both of them doing Night Burst, which surprised Siriana. She then used telepathy at Glice. as she entered Hyper mode

Siriana- Glice, you should be able to see my Hyper Aura. This is the Final Battle and Last Stand for Xander. It will take some time to limit his strategy, which is to consume the remainder of his army to become even more powerful.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 19, 2011, 09:18:54 PM »
Both of them tried to localise Siriana, and as soon as they knew where she was, they headed in that direction. As they did so, they informed Celebi, which in turn passed the message to the others. Each one of them were getting informed one after the other. Unfortunately, Glice and Sheene weren't anywhere near Siriana, and some time might very well ellapse before they were getting to where Siriana was...