* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Dark Ones ((OOCC)) and Profiles  (Read 116215 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Ones ((OOCC)) and Profiles
« Reply #285 on: October 17, 2010, 09:44:19 AM »
You can look for the first post of the RP "The Dark Ones" all the details are up there. That's why the RPs have a first descriptive posts and the rules, etc for the others to follow.

The Pokemon World is in Disaster because of The Dark Ones, only we can save this world. But its not an individual job, everyone will have to work together to stop The Dark Ones, are you ready to go on a Quest that only the best of Pokemon can Conquer?

Will you fight for us? Or will you become one of The Dark Ones and try to defeat us? You can choose but either way we are alone, all the Trainers were separated from us when the Dark Ones attacked, well we are not completely alone. We have each other.

The Dark Ones: A Huge Evil Group of Pokemon that have been Corrupted by someone who is unknown at this point. They are Darker then most Pokemon.

The Fighters: The Good guys. We are trying to stop the Dark Ones and repair the Pokemon World from its Ruins.

Oh and also there are still few remaining PokeMarts where you can buy supplies, and last your level must be between twenty and thirty.

And lastly,

ok will this be acceptable:

Pokemon- Raltz (but not for long)
Pokemon nickname- Siriana
Pokemon-Universe Name- PkMn Trainer Black
Level- 27
Moves- Magical Leaf, Double team,Confusion, Teleport
Side- fighters
Personality- She's a silent type of pokemon that is very Self-Defensive. she trusts others who she has been with for some time and very Defensive for her friends.
Bio- Siriana is the daughter of Gardevior and Desu (Gallade). besides the fact that Desu had to be suppressed from the darkness within him by Gardevior, they were a pretty happy family. But then the day came when the darkness consumed Desu...

Right... okay. But you don't seem to have seen my previous post about the post you made. Make the necessary edits please.

http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,1470.msg34311.html#msg34311
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 09:52:49 AM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 17, 2010, 06:33:33 PM »
Jerry, are you talking about Siriana's start point of her storyline or the grammer correction

If its about her plot, then this is my reason (or Excuse):

Gallade is suppose to be the "gentleman", right? And the Dark Ones are suppose to be confused, correct? Well the way I see it, if Gallade was to become a Dark One, then he would be "confused" in his curtosy and manners, Thus, turns him into the opposite of a regular Gallade. Also note that when Gallade said that no Ralts would be able to defeat him, that was actually the real gallade stalling his anti-self so Siriana could hurt him plenty.

When it got to the part where he was about to break from confusion, her feelings were about trying to make him remember who he and she were. Those feelings turned her Confusion into a psychic. Plus, before she released him, she was still crying of being alone. While holding him in place in the air, she had calmed down. A few seconds after releasing him, that's when she started evoving and when he gained full mental strenght for awhile as he was "nearing his time", just enough to see his daughter start to evolve.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 17, 2010, 06:38:28 PM »
What I was pointing to, is that:

The father is 'anti-Gallade'.
His daughter will become Gardevoir, not Gallade.

So, the sentence:

"because i am an anti-Gallade. I HATE FEEEEMAAAAALEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

Doesn't makes sense! Gallades are males and Gardevoirs are females. He should be perhaps "anti-Gardevoir" instead, I think.

No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 23, 2010, 12:42:22 AM »
 I need to find a way to get Shadow to leave Luna, but I can't think of a way to do it without god modding. I'm kinda stuck now. I wish she would post... She hasn't been on here in a while.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 23, 2010, 01:53:08 AM »
i think i get what you are saying

anti-gallade is suppose to be a female. but by law of pokemon, any gallade cannot be female.

but gardevior can be fe/male, giving it the sense to hate its kind.

anti- is suppose to mean the complete opposite of(usually on appearence or gender)

Gallade i suppose to be the one who has the most courtesy and manners(A.K.A= gentalman)

95% of the time, i use anti- into a meaning of the complete opposite of one's personality

gentlemen mainly gets respect and trust from females and vise-versa

so when i used anti-Gallade, i was talking about how his personality "flipped".

he had no respect for AND did not trust them. and that's why anti-Gallade is to hate females. :'(
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 23, 2010, 08:15:49 AM »
... Okay, I think I get your point. You are not referring to Gallade as the pokemon but in it's 'meaning'. Okay.

Yes, Sora could be busy with school... or other things. You might want to take a look at the rules again. There is one concerning god-modding other characters and the time that character was inactive. Just keep it fair though.

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 26, 2010, 12:36:15 AM »
ok, i read the rules again because I didn't know something. but know that i re-read it, there is something that i don't understand. Can i have two different characters? If so, can i have two different characters in one post or do i have to double-post?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 26, 2010, 10:36:42 AM »
No, you cannot have two different characters. I don't remember having this rule up. Can you quote this rule where you are not sure please?

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 26, 2010, 04:48:39 PM »
4. No more than one character is to be controlled within any given post with a maximum of 2 main characters per thread.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 26, 2010, 04:52:50 PM »
Oh, right. These are for what you would call NPCs in games :)

Like in your first post in the Dark Ones, you had the Gallade, then later on, you had the other pokemon, 'Mr Aura' hat you met which are characters in the RP.

For me, I'm with Star, one main character.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 27, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »
What do you exactly mean by that?

"Yea it was, What do you want from me, I gotta go, I'm kinda in a hurry... So if you're coming hop on my back and let's go."

And Leo, it's your turn to post I think.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 27, 2010, 03:20:46 PM »
 He was talking to Shadow

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 27, 2010, 04:01:06 PM »
Oh, durr... a little narration wouldn't hurt...

Like...

Nick was about to fly when he heard a voice from behind; an Absol had just came and asked him XXX

And then he continues, etc.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 28, 2010, 05:34:11 AM »
 I forget to narrate sometimes, and I think my first posts in this RP didn't have much narration. But everyone was in the same spot, and then everyone scattered. After that the posts in this RP started becoming less frequent. Hopefully everyone will be able to post again. Mr. Pokemon will start posting, I messaged him to see if he planned on posting so that I would know if Shadow should go looking for Seeq or not. I don't know exactly when he'll post though.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 29, 2010, 01:05:36 AM »
How about now! I just posted, and I figured Seeq wouldn't go so easily, so good luck.