Off-Topic Discussions > Computers & Technology

GameReviewsX

(1/1)

DarK_SouL:
Hey guys, A Friend and I started a Website. We jus wanted to show it to you. Any Feedback and Ideas can help. Also, tell everyone you know, and just send me a PM with any Questions etc.

The Website is called GameReviewsX, we just started it today. Just an average gaming site, except more awesome. Anyway there is also a Facebook page, so liek it for us.

Here is a link: http://gamersxunite.webs.com/

Also, important, we are going to make Youtube videos with the Reviews, text at first, then (when we get a Webcam) live videos.

One Question: Is there a place where on the website where we could put the games, reviews, cheats and all that?

Monzta:
That's cool but maybe you could use a custom layout because the ones you're using are a bit too common. And also with your videos (when you get the webcam) add a white background so it's not distracting and weird and some music. You probably already know those but it's a mistake made by many youtuber's.

Mr Pokemon:
I joined your website..

DarK_SouL:
OK, monzta I'll try it.

and thanks Mr. Pokemon.

DarK_SouL:
Eventualy we are going to start doing Game of the Week, where we have a featured game series and we review them all at once. Then we are going to make the background that certain game. But until then we do need one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version