* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Get to know the team: Raikt edition. (Now with moar bacon.)  (Read 5913 times)

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
Get to know the team: Raikt edition. (Now with moar bacon.)
« on: September 02, 2010, 02:34:49 PM »
Name: Raikt Dragmier (Eh, you can call me Austin, if you want... [Seriously, though. I will kill you.])
Location: Florida, as of the moment. My residence is Georgia, however.
Quote: "The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
Position: Gameplay Optimiser.

1. Do you have pets? I don't have any pets; though, I am aiming to get a dog.
2. What is your favorite color? White. I grew up on snow, and it's always stuck with my how beautiful freshly fallen snow is.
3. What kind of music do you like? I like anything interesting. From pop to jazz to heavy metal. If it's good, I'll listen to it.
4. What do you do on your free time besides spending time on PU? You mean... there is a world beyond PU?! Joking aside, I have a variety of ways to spend my time. I couldn't possibly list them all in a simple question. I meditate; I go to mixed marital arts classes; I read; I game; I cook; I go on runs; I hang out with friends; I surf the web; I troll the web.
5. What are your goals/dreams in life? My current goal is to passing all my college classes; my dream is to, eventually, end up owning my own gaming company. (Think small like Red Octane, before they got the shaft from Activision.)
6. What got you involved in PU? Boredom, for an honest answer. However, I was enthralled from the time I finished reading the introduction page. Game design and all its aspects strike a chord with me, and PU promised to be all that and more.
7. What makes you different from the rest of the PU team? Quite a few things, I would imagine.
8. Who do you admire? Why? Myself? Or is that a bit too narcissistic? I have quite a few people I look up to. Most of them are family members. Outside of that, few people play key to influencing my decisions.
9. Are you into sports?  If so which ones? I'm not into sports, per say. However, I do enjoy getting out and doing things on occasion. (Shocking, right?)
10. What is your dream job? Owning my own game company, or falling short of that, working as a developer for another.
11. What was your first screenname? Way back when I first joined the web, going on half my life ago? I have no idea. Something stupid, I would imagine.
12. Do you have any piercings? None, though people keep telling me I should get some.
13. Are you a lefty/righty? I'm actually ambidextrous.
14. Do you have any tattoo's? If not do you wish/plan to get one? None right now, though I have a sleeve planned for the future once I can afford it.
15. Do you have any siblings?  If so, how many of each? Two siblings. One brother and one sister.
16. What is your favorite website? 4.chan.org/b/
17. Do you play computer games?  If so, which ones? I do, and I play many. Starcraft II, Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout 3, World of Warcraft, Diablo II; those are just a few.
18. Do you play video game consoles?  Which ones? Quite. I own most consoles coming up into the new gen. NES, SNES, Atari, Sega CD, Sega Genesis; even the black sheep Virtual Boy. In current gen, I own a DS, Xbox 360, my computer, and a Wii. (Though it's a friends and not really mine.)
19. Are you married or planing to get married? No and no.
20. Which languages do you speak? I speak English as my main language; other than that, I speak piss poor Italian, French, Spanish, and I'm learning Mandarin.
21. Do you drink? I do not.
22. Do you smoke? Nor do I smoke.
23. Do you have a license? Yes, I do.
   a) Do you own a car? I own a vehicle, though the tires were recently slashed in a case of retard goes wild. Someone mistook my car for someone else's and slashed the wrong tires.
   b) Have you ever been stopped for speeding? Not yet.

24. Do you obtain a good amount of sleep daily? Define "sleep". I regularly get 2-3 hours a night, if I actually do sleep.
25. How do you sleep? With my eyes closed? Usually on a futon or the floor.
26. Have you ever been on an airplane? Multiple times. Still not a fan.
27. Have you ever broken a bone? I've broken most of the bones in my body at some point or another.
28. Do you wear jewelry?  If so what jewelry do you wear? I occasionally wear an old necklace I got from my grandfather to go with his class ring.
29. How do you dress? Depends. Usually just jeans and band t-shirts with a beanie.
30. How many keys are on your keyring? About six or seven, I would guess.
31. What time do you go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Bed is whenever and wherever I pass out at. I always wake up at six.
32. What's the freakiest thing you have done? Uh... I think I will save those stories for a later date.
33. Do you live alone? I do.
34. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? Most of my time is spent on the computer, as it's where I do most of what I need to.
35. How many hours a day do you spend in PU? I lurk all day. I constantly have it open with a few other websites.
36. What is your favorite beverage - coffee, tea, soda, beer, other? Other. I drink water more than anything else.
37. What do you hate? Ignorance would probably top the charts.
38. What do you love? Bacon.
39. What is your religion? Agnosticism, so I suppose I wouldn't have one.
40. What is your hair color? Brownish black.
41. How tall are you? 5'8", or 173 cm.
42. How much do you weigh? 168 lbs, or 76 kgs.

That's all for those questions, though as I said, some seemed pretty arbitrary. If you have any others, ask I suppose.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:40:44 PM by Raikt »
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Gold

• Beginning Trainer
  • 10 geek points if you know the spell is Ereshkigal
    • View Profile
Re: Get to know the team: Raikt edition. (Now with moar bacon.)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 05:28:11 PM »
Rule 1 of the internets. :P
~A New Life~

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 05:44:23 PM »
I have no idea what you are talking about. I merely posted an assortment of letters in response to a question. There is no discussion here. Move along. This is not the thread you are looking for.

/coughs
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Lamb

• Beginning Trainer
  • Anything less than perfection is failure.
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Time NOW
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 06:39:11 PM »
That's all for those questions, though as I said, some seemed pretty arbitrary. If you have any others, ask I suppose.

I have another question.

Do you play Pokemon competitively?
"What is truly ultimate to you? What do you consider perfection? The most important thing... What shines the brightest... Telling you is meaningless. But I will not give up. I will become a deity one day... And I will make the ultimate mine..."

-Galactic Boss Cyrus

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 06:45:06 PM »
I have another question.

I do play competitively. It's actually a contributing factor to me being on the balance team.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline spirit

• pikaNYA~
  • Administrator
  • Normal Trainer
  • nyannyannyannyannyan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 06:46:51 PM »
1st rule of the internet!
2ND RULE OF THE INTERNET!

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 12:30:32 AM »
1st rule of the internet!
2ND RULE OF THE INTERNET!

By speaking the rules, you are acknowledging the rules. BEGONE!
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Lamb

• Beginning Trainer
  • Anything less than perfection is failure.
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Time NOW
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 12:33:44 AM »
I have another question.

I do play competitively. It's actually a contributing factor to me being on the balance team.

Well, can I battle you on Shoddy some time?
"What is truly ultimate to you? What do you consider perfection? The most important thing... What shines the brightest... Telling you is meaningless. But I will not give up. I will become a deity one day... And I will make the ultimate mine..."

-Galactic Boss Cyrus

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2010, 06:27:35 AM »
Sure. If you, or anyone else for that matter, wants a battle, just hit me up on IRC when I'm on. I usually have some free time.
Updated awesomesauce!**