* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: If you could create a pokemon  (Read 20554 times)

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
Re: If you could create a pokemon
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2010, 01:56:26 AM »
How about Zetugan or Tusho for the flying spirit

Sweet. Now for the final of the four, the flying spirit. It basically looks like a shadow in the shape of a raven with piercing red eyes. It completes the set to unlock a special event for a powerful ghost type Pokemon to be later created. It is ghost/flying, has the ability wonder guard, and can learn the move abysmal rift, which deals damage to the opponent and prevents them from switching out. it can only be used once on an opponent. The final Pokemon from my event set will be posted soon, I'm actually drawing a picture of all of them. Until then, stay creative. :D

Didn't bother to look on google to spell it correctly
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline phantom94

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2010, 02:32:46 AM »
Sorry that I didn't say what the stats where and what it's evolutions are and all that other stuff. So here they are! ;D

Base stats:
Attack:170
Defense:175
Speed:165
S.Attack:165
S.Defense:170
Total:845

Signature move: Armageddon
An attack where it has the combined look of sheer cold, roar of time, selfdestruct, eruption, blast burn, blizzard, and rainy day, and it's attack strength is a one hit KO, and it's accuracy is 40. The pokemon spins around with increasing speed, bringing all these weather conditions then finally an asteroid hits, and a volcano erupts, then after that, a bright white light appears and a fog of black smoke covers the entire area where the pokemon is. And this happens within 10 seconds. :o
Got the idea of the attack from the movies, The Day After Tommorrow, Armageddon, and Volcano.

Special Ability: Added Bonus, when the pokemon gets a critical hit, the defending pokemon is burned and confused.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2010, 04:05:50 AM »
Sorry that I didn't say what the stats where and what it's evolutions are and all that other stuff. So here they are! ;D

Base stats:
Attack:170
Defense:175
Speed:165
S.Attack:165
S.Defense:170
Total:845

Signature move: Armageddon
An attack where it has the combined look of sheer cold, roar of time, selfdestruct, eruption, blast burn, blizzard, and rainy day, and it's attack strength is a one hit KO, and it's accuracy is 40. The pokemon spins around with increasing speed, bringing all these weather conditions then finally an asteroid hits, and a volcano erupts, then after that, a bright white light appears and a fog of black smoke covers the entire area where the pokemon is. And this happens within 10 seconds. :o
Got the idea of the attack from the movies, The Day After Tommorrow, Armageddon, and Volcano.

Special Ability: Added Bonus, when the pokemon gets a critical hit, the defending pokemon is burned and confused.

that should be Arceus' move
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2010, 04:37:15 PM »
While I find those three movies good movies... I have a feeling this move won't be so great... =S
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2010, 06:56:22 PM »
mai pokemanz wud b hav 999999 n all stats nd wud ttly hev a moov taht wud keel all teh enemeys in won shot nd wud hev infinity accurasy

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2010, 12:44:18 AM »
mai pokemanz wud b hav 999999 n all stats nd wud ttly hev a moov taht wud keel all teh enemeys in won shot nd wud hev infinity accurasy

seriously either learn proper grammar, or quit trolling, I'm really getting sick of you do stuff like this and i will continue to report posts of this kind, whether it be bad grammar or trolling.

Thank you
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2010, 01:26:45 AM »

seriously either learn proper grammar, or quit trolling, I'm really getting sick of you do stuff like this and i will continue to report posts of this kind, whether it be bad grammar or trolling.

Thank you
Woah-ho-oh, Charles... Chillax.
'Sides, Amphi, I don't like to point fingers, but your grammer isn't exactly platinum-medal worthy.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2010, 04:22:06 PM »
I think what Fry wanted to show was that when creating a pokemon, decent stats should be put, not like in reply no. 48 where the pokemon had a total stat even higher than the highest total stat of 720.

But that's not a reason for trolling either.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 04:40:30 PM by Jerry »
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2010, 04:22:36 PM »
Back on topic y'all.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2010, 12:48:27 AM »
Back on Topic: One type combination i have been waiting to see is a ghost/steel type. I haven't thought of a name yet, but i do have and ability: Rock Wall: When this Pokemon is hit with a ground type move it's defence and Sp. Defence rise by one level. Can you guys help me come up with a name? It would look somewhat like Aggron.
How about titanis? it may not sound great, so maybe others can help out as well. speaking of which i forgot to name my last one, so i want to see if anyone can give a good name my ghost/flying type.
Thx for helping me get an idea of what i would call it! just a question, where did you get the name from?

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2010, 08:34:31 PM »
Back on Topic: One type combination i have been waiting to see is a ghost/steel type. I haven't thought of a name yet, but i do have and ability: Rock Wall: When this Pokemon is hit with a ground type move it's defence and Sp. Defence rise by one level. Can you guys help me come up with a name? It would look somewhat like Aggron.
How about titanis? it may not sound great, so maybe others can help out as well. speaking of which i forgot to name my last one, so i want to see if anyone can give a good name my ghost/flying type.
Thx for helping me get an idea of what i would call it! just a question, where did you get the name from?
I made it up. I'm not usually good with names, but i like to think about something common and flare it up a bit. That's how I named mine. Good luck with the name thing.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2010, 09:02:39 PM »
Thx again, it is really a nice name.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2010, 07:15:46 AM »
Thx again, it is really a nice name.
No problem.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2010, 09:52:53 PM »
Yeah, still working on a sprite for it. I am rot really good at creating new, or even merging, sprites. So... don't hold your breath!