* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: If you could create a pokemon  (Read 20555 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: If you could create a pokemon
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 10:12:04 PM »
I'd combine every single legendary Pokémon into one badass Pokémon.
I would name it:
JESUS.

I can see it now.

JESUS used *FemaleDog-Slap.
It's super-effective!
Foe's UNIVERSE fainted.

Jesus would be a dragon/flying type. It would esencially be a 6ft man with long hair and a beard,  with the ability 'Religion'.
Religion automatically makes the enemy Pokémon confused.
Although we should glorify our Lord, i don't think Jesus would like fighting so much. He preached about loving our neighbors. So, please don't bring Jesus into this.  :'(
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline HardcoreEnigma

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 10:31:03 PM »
LOL Jesus?!  :D That's funny! However I did actually draw/create my own pokemon once. It had a small resemblance to the rabbit fighter from Clayfighters: Judgement Clay. I called it, Rabbitone and it's four major moves were Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Carrot Missile, and Dig. I never really thought about type though, so you're guess would be as good as mine.

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 10:33:47 PM »
Hahaha Jesus!

Anyway I'm creating my own Pokemons now, I'll post a picture if i don't forget.
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2010, 02:13:46 AM »
Lighten up, cort. From what I've seen, a vast majority of our active members are not christian. So, uh... we aren't worried about offending the son of a god we don't believe in.
Sowwy.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2010, 03:48:41 PM »
Lighten up, cort. From what I've seen, a vast majority of our active members are not christian. So, uh... we aren't worried about offending the son of a god we don't believe in.
Sowwy.

>.>
<.<

That's not a valid reason.

But there are some people who are named 'Jesus' at this very second (it's their name on their birth certificate). So... Jesus doesn't directly mean the son of God directly, even if I guess that's what Mello was trying to do.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2010, 05:37:45 PM »
Either way... people need to chillax a bit, ya know?
Jeez, if I flipped out every time someone made fun of something I cared about, people would think I'm a psycho control freak. If someone makes a joke about a belief, then so be it. If that belief is correct, then those guys are probably going to hell, and you don't have to worry about it. If the belief is wrong... then so what?
Believe what you want, but be apathetic about it. So what if someone else gets amusement from the religionyou believe in?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2010, 05:46:13 PM »
Either way... people need to chillax a bit, ya know?
Jeez, if I flipped out every time someone made fun of something I cared about, people would think I'm a psycho control freak. If someone makes a joke about a belief, then so be it. If that belief is correct, then those guys are probably going to hell, and you don't have to worry about it. If the belief is wrong... then so what?
Believe what you want, but be apathetic about it. So what if someone else gets amusement from the religionyou believe in?

Oh, hold on. I'm totally cool about it.

I was just saying that having a 'vast majority of non christian' doesn't mean that you can say anything that pleases you about them. It should be more like 'You don't believe in, then don't talk about it'.

A joke is completely different from making fun of something.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2010, 05:52:26 PM »
How do you expect me to do that, Jerry?
I'm here, flaunting around a billboard advertising Apathy, and being passive. I can expect people to be apathetic about a joke made at their religion's expense. I cannot expect people to do so against flat out mockery. No, what I was saying with the 'vast majority are not christian' thing was that WE, in general*, are not worried that a small joke we make might not properly honor Jesus. It doesn't mean that we can just go around saying whatever we want.

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2010, 06:34:40 PM »
okay seriously, go to chit chat thread and talk this out, this thread is getting way off topic, and i for one, would like to see some more fan-made pokemon, and not have this thread deleted.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Mello

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2010, 09:14:53 PM »
Oh Gosh. I've started a racial thing.
Yeah, I'm atheist, but I respect everyone's religious beliefs and I'm sorry if I've offended anyone.

My real Pokémon would have to be a Weavile evolution that looks a little like Roserade, with the 'mask' and 'hair'. :)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2010, 09:29:26 PM »
Back on Topic: One type combination i have been waiting to see is a ghost/steel type. I haven't thought of a name yet, but i do have and ability: Rock Wall: When this Pokemon is hit with a ground type move it's defence and Sp. Defence rise by one level. Can you guys help me come up with a name? It would look somewhat like Aggron.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2010, 09:33:08 PM »
Sweet. Now for the final of the four, the flying spirit. It basically looks like a shadow in the shape of a raven with piercing red eyes. It completes the set to unlock a special event for a powerful ghost type Pokemon to be later created. It is ghost/flying, has the ability wonder guard, and can learn the move abysmal rift, which deals damage to the opponent and prevents them from switching out. it can only be used once on an opponent. The final Pokemon from my event set will be posted soon, I'm actually drawing a picture of all of them. Until then, stay creative. :D

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2010, 09:36:11 PM »
Back on Topic: One type combination i have been waiting to see is a ghost/steel type. I haven't thought of a name yet, but i do have and ability: Rock Wall: When this Pokemon is hit with a ground type move it's defence and Sp. Defence rise by one level. Can you guys help me come up with a name? It would look somewhat like Aggron.
How about titanis? it may not sound great, so maybe others can help out as well. speaking of which i forgot to name my last one, so i want to see if anyone can give a good name my ghost/flying type.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2010, 10:31:53 PM »
Don't double post, please. If you realize there is something you want to add after you make the post, use the edit button.

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2010, 01:17:44 AM »
Sorry Monzta, I just got it off google xD