* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 126834 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)
« on: June 07, 2010, 09:32:35 PM »
This is a note from Leo: These posts were once part of a Random Pokemon RP, Read them if you would like, but they now have no relation to the reborn RP.

Tsubaki woke up one morning with the sun shining through the curtains, lighting up her entire room. She got up stretching and then rubbing her eyes. "Mm..." She said. She stepped out of her bed one foot at a time, she looked over at the clock, "8:53..?" She asked. A second later she screamed, "I'm Late!!" She ran through he clothes mumbling, "What am I going to do?? Are there any Pokemon Left?? Is anyone there??" She asked out loud one after another. She raced downstairs practically jumping down. And ran through the door, making it down the street. She saw the lab and burst through the doors. "I'm here!!" "She yelled out, catching her breath. She looked around and saw no one else, and that all the Pokeballs were all still there. "Am I... The first one here..?" She asked herself. And walked in.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 02:01:31 AM by Unbreakable »
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 10:16:20 PM »

Diedrich woke up this morning. It being just a usual day for the other Team Rocket Members, they were up to nothing. Diedrich, however, was nervous with the beginning of his plan up ahead. He got dressed and went down to the mess hall for breakfast, after which he ran out the door to train his Vampy (Zubat). He planned on capturing a few other Pokemon, too. He was confident that within a few days he would have a Golbat. He had heard rumors of someone stealing Pokemon from the lab but his attention was focused elsewhere. Maybe he could make use of that later...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:50:28 PM by Mr Pokemon »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 10:27:10 PM »

Tsubaki walked around the room looking at the rows of Pokeballs one after another. She stopped and picked one up. She started tossing it around catching it like a game. She stepped back and bumped into the wall. She jumped and accidentally dropped the Pokeball. "Oh, no!" she cried out. The ball hit the ground with a thump. Nothing happened. She picked it up and sighed.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 10:44:47 PM »

Kino was reading his favorite book, The Pearl by Steinbeck, this morning in his room. He knew that today, he was able to get his first pokemon. He agreed to his uncle Tom wishes that his uncle Tom would be able to pick out his first pokemon for Kino. He had hope that his uncle Tom would pick out a fire-type pokemon since he always liked fire type pokemon. Patiently waiting for his uncle Tom, Kino hears his uncle Tom's footsteps coming toward his room. Then a knock comes from his door. Kino gets up from his bed and answers it.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:56:12 PM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 10:47:42 PM »

Diedrich, after several hours of training, decides it's time to get another Pokemon. He takes a road to the nearest town, feeling the stares of suspicious eyes. He finds a Mart and purchases a few Pokeballs. To the surprise of the people in the mart, he does not steal them. He then travels back to where he was training, eager to catch a Pokemon.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:50:51 PM by Mr Pokemon »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 10:57:38 PM »

Tsubaki was looking around the lab. She found a computer with one slot that would fit a Pokeball. "Hm..? What's this for..?" She asked. She placed the ball in her hands in the slot and the Computer lit up. It gave a full description of the Pokeball. "Huh..? This is an... Eevee..." She [placed her hand down but accidentally on a scanner. After a second the computer flashed. "Trainer Registered" It said. "Huh?? Tsubaki read out loud. and the Pokemon came out.
((If there are NPC characters you can post for them. And don't be afraid! Interact with one another..! x3!!)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 01:05:40 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 11:53:10 PM »

Amphy woke up on a cloudy morning with some rays of sunlight shining into the boy's room, some what confused as to where he was, he was up sort of late as he was excited to get his first pokemon the next day. "huh? where..where... am...i... wait oh my god, i have to go get my first pokemon" Amphy said. [Amphy quickly got dressed, forgetting to put on his shoes(as he hates them) and he ran out of the house he was currently living at and dashed as fast as he could to the lab] Amphy arrived at the lab at the same moment a girl was registering as a trainer.  "Are there any pokemon left? or am i too late?" Amphy asked the girl.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:53:27 AM by Amphy »
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 12:06:27 AM »

Tsubaki bent down and gently reached for the Eevee. It stepped back and Tsubaki stopped. After a second the Eevee stepped closer and started to sniff Tsubaki's hand. The Eevee hopped on the hand and Tsubaki brought it up, holding it in a hug. "I wonder.... Are you a boy or a... Girl..." Tsubaki started to look down bringing the Eevee up, "Its a girl~!" she laughed. She placed the Eevee on the computer, but it just jumped onto her shoulder. She picked up the Pokeball and then the computer rumbled. Out of a slot a brand new Pokedex popped out. "Hm..? Oh! Cool!" Tsubaki said bringing it out. She turned and jumped when she heard a boy call her name and when he asked his question. "Hm..? Oh... Uh... I think your early..." Tsubaki said, noticing he was barefoot.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 01:06:15 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 12:11:21 AM »

Amphy noticed that there weren't many pokeballs around, actually he didn't see a single one aside from the ball Tsubaki had in her possession,"Umm, girl?... where can i find the pokemon starters, im really anxious to get one  I don't see them here..." Amphy said nervously
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 12:15:55 AM by Amphy »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 12:46:10 AM »

"Hm... Um... I'll go check..." Tsubaki started to walk to the back of the lab looking for anything she could find for the boy that came in. "What am I doing? I don't work here..." She thought to herself. A few rows before she was at the end she saw a single Pokeball and turned into the isle. She grabbed the ball and started to walk back. "I found something! She called out to the boy. She walked over to the computer where she left Eevee's pokeball, "Sorry, girl. I'll bring you out later." She promised. Eevee went in the pokeball and then Tsubaki put it in her pocket. She placed the ball she found in the slot and the computer lit up. "Poochyena..." She read aloud. "Aw... Its eyes..." She noticed that it had two different eye colors. But it was still cute, she smiled.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 01:07:01 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 12:50:28 AM »

"hmm, i like him, Amphy thought to himself.  "I wonder if i could have him Amphy walked over to the computer and noticed that it only knew one move, which was bite. "hey miss? What's your name?" Amphy said nervously. Amphy continued looking at the screen which poochyena was on"and also, am i able to have this pokemon? or is he the professors personal pokemon, if you don't know that's okay.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 12:59:06 AM »

Tsubaki turned to the boy next to her, "Me..? My name is... Tsubaki..." She said, she looked down at the computer, and the scanner that surprised her, "Yeah... I think they are for the starting trainers now, If you would like it all you have to do is out your hand here..." She said pointing at the scanner, "And there should be a pokedex that comes out too..!" Tsubaki smiled.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 01:07:36 AM by ChibiVampire »

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 01:08:57 AM »

Just as Kino expected, it was his uncle Tom. "Hello Uncle, have you gotten my pokemon?" Kino said, "Yes I got it right here for you" Uncle Tom said. Uncle Tom gives Kino a pokeball with his pokemon in it. Kino looks at the ball deeply, hoping there is a fire-type pokemon in there. Kino then unleashes the pokemon inside the ball by throwing it against the wall softly. It turned out to be a Charmander that was inside the ball. "Thank you Uncle!" Kino said happily and hugging his uncle, "I also got your pokedex and registered that you're a trainer for you" Uncle Tom said. Uncle Tom gives Kino his pokedex. "Thank you Uncle for everything" Kino said, "I think it's time I start my journey, right uncle?" "Yes it is time my nephew, go and pack up the stuff you need and meet me down the front door when you're done" Uncle Tom said. Kino goes back into his room and packs things into his black book bag to prepare himself for his journey.

We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 01:13:46 AM »
((YouHearThat! :D! Don't forget to take note of Tsubaki so you can become friends... And stuff... >:3!))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 01:15:14 AM »

"'kay i'll take him" Amphy said as he placed his hand on the scanner The Computer flashed after a second Trainer Registered and a pokedex came out of a slot along with Amphy's newly obtained pokeball, with poochyena in it. {Amphy grabbed the pokeball and the pokedex. "Um... Hmm... come out poochyena" Amphy said [poochyena came out of its pokeball, it has one blue eye and one red eye.] Hmm Poochyena would you like a nickname?" Amphy asked his new partner "Bark!" Poochyena said, which means yes. "'kay I'll name you... hmm.... How about Shenzi? "Bark!" Poochyena said, which im assuming is yes. [Amphy grabbed his pokedex and then stared at  Tsubaki] "Thank you Tsubaki, you so nice for helping me," Amphy said as he smiled
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 01:23:34 AM by Amphy »