* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Old Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^ (Storyline)  (Read 126829 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: A Random Pokemon RP~! ^_^
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 01:22:19 AM »

"Don't worry about it! Happy to help..!" She smiled, and then her face froze. "Craaap~!" She held the word, "Hey, I may not have asked your name, but I have to go..." she said, "It was really nice meeting you! I hope I can see you again sometime!" She said running out the door. She was running home.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 01:28:06 AM »

[Amphy stared off in confusion as Tsubaki ran off.] "well Shenzi, should we get going since it seems there's no one here and such?"Bark!" Shenzi said."'Kay," Amphy said as Shenzi got up on his shoulder. "Lets go"Amphy and Shenzi walked casually out and then to home, thinking to himself, that hopefully he'd be able to go on his journey with his new friend.
Never Underestimate the Kindness of other Humans.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 01:40:21 AM »

Diedrich heard a commotion in a small town near him as he was searching for a Pokemon to catch. He decided to investigate as he had nothing better to do. As he approached the town, a small signpost readWelcome to New Bark Town, home of new trainers and the famous Professor!As he approached the laboratory, he ran into a girl."Excuse me"he said"Do you happen to know anything about the noise I just heard?"Shamefully he realized he was wearing his Team Rocket uniform. He wondered what she would think. Then he wondered why he cared what she thought...
Could it be?
No, he tried to stop the thought, but couldn't. He became nervous.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »

Tsubaki was racing down the street nearly tripping on every sidewalk in her hurry. She finally made it come, but kept quiet trying not to make any loud noises. She tip toed into the kitchen and turned the light on,"Your Late!!" "Kya~!!" She screamed loudly. After a second of catching her breath, she calmed down and started to walk over to the little boy standing and hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you Kamui..." "I'll miss you too sis..." Her brother said back, and Tsubaki started to cry, but then tried to change the subject, "Hey... Today is special... Want some pancakes..?" She smiled, Her little brother laughed and nodded. Tsubaki started to make them when she pulled out the Pokeball and the Pokedex onto the table. Kamui stared at them in awe, while Tsubaki was making breakfast. When she was done, she let Kamui have breakfast, and went to go pack. She went upstairs to her room and got a traveling bag out and filled it with clothes and anything she would need. She found a box near her bed from her parents, "Sorry I wasn't able to see you off... Here is some money for your travels... Don't forget to call and check-up on us sometimes!" She read out loud. She opened up the box to find money, spare Pokeballs, and a few TM's. And from a mom, a few blank letters with the house address already there. "Thanks mom..." She said really crying this time. She packed everything in her bag and came downstairs. She got her Eevee and dex from the kitchen table and started to head out the door. "Wait!! Kamui called out, and Tsubaki turned around with teary eyes. "I uh... Made this... For when you left..." He handed her a bracelet. "I just... Wanted you to remember me..." He said. Tsubaki took it, and then said, "You bet I will..." Kamui smiled and waved goodbye, and then Tsubaki left, putting on the little bracelet. She walked down the road, and kept looking back.

((OMG!!!!!! Sorry for such a long~~~~ post...! x3!!!!!!!!!!))

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 02:07:31 AM »

Amphy got home and grabbed his already packed bag, as he was in such a hurry to get his pokemon he forgot it, as he was leaving his foster mother ran up to him and gave him a big hug and told him she would miss him. She also gave him some money and told him to make sure to call her whenever he could.  Amphy hugged his mom good bye and then started off on his journey, he didnt even forget his shoes this time, well actually sandals. As he was walking at a steady apce he noticed a girl up ahead of him on the same road, she sort of looked like Tsubaki. "Tsubaaaaaki~~~ wait up!!" Amphy yelled
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:13:37 AM by Amphy »

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 02:19:15 AM »

((Lol... You like... Ignored Mr. Pokemon... >.>! Don't worry, I got your back. :3! If your going to log on today... =3=))
Tsubaki was messing with the bracelet but it wouldn't fit her wrist, it was measured for her little brothers hands, but it was able to fit on her ankle. You could see since she had a skirt on. She was walking back to the lab seeing if the boy was still there, but when she got there all she could see was a man wearing a Team Rocket Uniform.
"Team Rocket..? The lab is empty... No one is guarding the Pokeballs..! Where is that bo--" As she was talking she heard someone call her name. She turned to see who it was, "Kamui..?" she thought. But then she saw it was the boy. She smiled and stepped closer, but then remembered the Team Rocket Member and turned back. He hand was on her Pokeball.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 02:26:51 AM »

While Kino was packing, he almost forgot to introduce himself to his new friend Charmander. "Hello there!, I forgot to introduce myself my name is Kino, Charmander and I happen to be your trainer" Kino laughs. "Char Charmander" Charmander says happily, "Lets see I'll call you Argo, would like that?" Kino asked softly, "Char!" Argo said loudly and happily. "Ok I'm done packing Argo, let's go see Uncle Tom" Kino said. Kino puts his book bag on and walks to the front with Argo by his side, he sees his uncle with something in his hand. "I'm ready to leave Uncle" Kino said, "Good here's some money for you so you can buy some pokeballs, I recommend you catching one pokemon for that gym battle you might. Also I saw a girl and a barefooted boy when I was making my way home, they could be new trainers like you, you should say hello and make friends with them when you get the chance" Uncle Tom said. Uncle Tom gives Kino money and a final goodbye hug. "Will do Uncle, goodbye" Kino said sadly hiding his tears away. Kino leaves his uncle's house, Uncle Tom was the only family Kino had left. Kino is sad but somewhat happy to start his journey, hoping he can make some friends along the way. Kino and Argo walks toward the lab to see if anyone is there.
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 02:30:28 AM »

(i ignored him because i felt it was more directed towards you)
Amphy stared off at Tsubaki and the team rocket member, Tsubaki what's going on, im kind of confused" Shenzi growled at the strange team rocket member... Amphy also notices out of the corner of his eye another new looking trainer coming towards the lab.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 02:37:51 AM »

((I think it was for you... Oh well... XD! My turn! >:3!!))
Tsubaki stared at him. She heard that Team Rocket Members were nothing but trouble. She started to get angry and then clenched her fists.
"I... I have to do something! She called out. She ran to catch up with him to prevent him from getting closer to the back of the lab. When she caught up she stretched her arms out, "What do you think your doing..? I won't let anything happen to these Pokemon..!" She said standing in front of him blocking him.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2010, 02:43:10 AM »

Kino then saw 3 figures in front of the lab. One was a boy with sandals, the second seemed to be a girl, and the third was a team rocket member. Kino and Argo were confused, Kino then walked up to the boy with the sandals. "umm hello, what's going on here?" Kino asked hastily

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 02:45:49 AM »

Amphyquickly explained the situtation to the trainer he noticed early then quickly told him to come on as he started to follow Tsubaki, although she was really fast,Shinzi, go catch up to Tsubaki and help her out if she needs it" Amphy told his partner as he continued trying to catch up with his new friend Zhenzi runs after Tsubaki with even greater speed then Amphy thought possible for a young pokemon such as Shenzi.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 03:03:22 AM »

Kino and Argo followed the boy with the sandals, trying to keep up. Kino was ready to help out whenever he can. "(I wonder if there's a hidden team rocket base here since there is one member, there might be others)" Kino thought to himself.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2010, 03:19:39 AM »

Tsubaki watched as the boy from this morning, and another one came her way. She saw as the Poocheyena raced towards her. She bent down and petted his head and gently said,"Don't worry about me... I can handle this..." She said. She went back up, and then said to the man, "Leave this place..."

Offline Amphi

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • Neko -----> <(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2010, 03:27:05 AM »

Amphy and the other boy continued following "What's your name? My name is Amphy..." Amphy said as they grew nearer to Tsubaki and His poochyena

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2010, 03:34:49 AM »

"My name is Kino, this is Argo" Kino said as he was following Amphy. Argo gave Amphy a little salute of saying hi as he was running with Kino