* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Profiles] A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0  (Read 14618 times)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: [Profiles] A Random Pokemon RP~! o_0
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2012, 03:21:15 PM »
Trainer
Username: lubbies
Character name: Azza
Personality: Fun, calm, kind-hearted
Starter: Chikorita (move set: tackle, razor leaf, lightscreen)
Bio: Has had chikorita since she was an egg they are about to land in unova and start their adventure.
Appearance: (sorry I dont know how to place pics) small boy with long scruffy hair and big eyes  :)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2012, 07:51:35 PM »
User Name: shin21
Character Name: Zane
Personality: Kind, Gentle and sociable
Starter Pokemon: Dratini
Bio: Coming from Blackthorn City, she lived with the Gym Leader Claire since young because of her being abandoned as a child, she grew and learned about pokemonm mostly Dragon Pokemon with her, at 14 she finnla y gets Claires aprovall to go on her own journey, which she was given a Dratini from the sages, it was a very special Dratini because it knew Extremespeed.
Since she didnt knew where to start with, Claire told her to start in Unova, which she agreeded and took the plane to get there.
Appearance:
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2012, 08:11:51 PM »
Pokemon Trainer
User Name: Darkstar64
Character Name: Nathan
Personality: Nice, caring, shy towards those he doesn't know, but forms a strong bond to those he does. Can be loud and adventurous around his friends, but doesn't like to be like that in public.
Starter Pokemon: Totodile
Bio: Nathan comes from a rich family the Johto region, but has always wanted to explore Unova for his pokemon journey. His family used to move around a lot, so he's seen most of the region already, and wants to see new places. He has a little experience with battling from simulations and watching trainers battle, but doesn't know much. He hopes to meet some friends on the road, and find some new pokemon as well.
Appearance:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2012, 09:28:35 PM »
Pokemon

User Name: Nightshade06
Character Name: Scyther
Personality: Very brave never backs down from a fight.
What Pokemon: Scyther
Bio: Being alone so far all his life he just sits and trains his speed and attack as much as he possibly can in hopes to becoming the fastest scyther anyone has seen.
Appearance:

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2012, 06:37:22 PM »
Pokemon Trainer

User Name: The-Blades-Slave
Character Name: Warren Renniger
Personality: Playful and intelligent, he is very courageous, but can easily be influenced by someone he admires.
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle Nickname: Aquarios
Bio: He is originally from virvidian city in Kanto where at the age of twelve he received Aquarios the squirtle. At thirteen he moved to Nimbasa city in Unova to supposedly start his journey, but his parents refused to let him leave home and challenge the gyms. He made several fail attempts to sneak out and run away, but they were in vain. His parents now have an alarm set so that if any windows or door are opened in the house it will go off alerting the authorities. He and Aquario have been apprehended by the police several times, but tonight he has a fool proof plan to break out.
Appearance: ( I can’t use pictures so I’ll describe him.) Icy blue eyes that seem to shine with playfulness, pitch black hair with bangs that always fall into his eyes, and dark sun kissed skin. His attire involves a black overcoat and black hat so he’s not recognized, White T-shirt, Blue jeans with many pockets and shiny gray sneakers.