* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion  (Read 13768 times)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2011, 07:51:37 PM »
Yup. Read all the things that are changing. I'm unhappy about some of them and much happier about others. I want to know if there are even going to be classes this time around. The way it seemed in the articles is that they eliminated classes. They've also eliminated some skills. I'm curious on how the combat is going to change as well. As much as I love Oblivion, I wasn't huge on the easy combat. A more dynamic combat leveling system is definitely necessary. The screen shots are looking nice though. It shouldn't disappoint! It's just a shame it's 10 months away...
I hope they add spears. When I read Gameinformer's article about it, it sounded like they're going to put kids in the game. They'll probably have to make them invincible if they do. I only knew that they got rid of Mysticism. What else did they get rid of?

Offline Deaglan

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 02:29:43 AM »
i hope they have more than 10 voices unlike oblivion -.- gonna be a great game looking forward to it and ofc Mass effect 3 out this year 2 :O

Offline chocobo

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 01:24:35 PM »
From what I read, they are bringing in a lot more voice actors. They said that was a big complaint of Oblivion (which I agree with). I'm hoping they'll have specialty vendors in Skyrim. I'm sick of finding rare items ($21,600 gold ring) and only being able to sell it for a maximum of $2000 gold (only after getting your merch. up to above level 90)... I would love for there to be someone who can buy items for at least $10-15k gold like they had in Morrowind (the crab vendor).

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 01:38:04 PM »
 I read that they were going to have more voice actors too. And there was the Creeper in Morrowind too, but I think he only had 5000 gold.

Offline chocobo

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2011, 11:56:28 PM »
I read that they were going to have more voice actors too. And there was the Creeper in Morrowind too, but I think he only had 5000 gold.
Yeah. I knew there was one with less gold, but I couldn't remember the name. I just loved the crab merchant.

Now I'm just installing tons of mods because I want to keep playing Oblivion.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2011, 03:00:54 AM »
 If Bethesda made an Elder Scrolls MMO, it would be awesome. Imagine the Guilds from the single-player games. You could have multiple assassins help each other to kill a certain person, or the assassins could be trying to kill the person first to get the reward. You could do the same thing with the thieves guild. And the Fighters guild and Mages guild could probably have awesome stuff like that too, but I don't want to come up with ideas for a while.

Offline imhungry

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »
if they made the elder scrolls into a mmo they'd have to get rid of things like 100% chameleon because it'd be really cheap and fix the cheating glitches.