* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Ender's Game  (Read 14010 times)

Offline UnationConsideration

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Ender's Game
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2010, 02:27:31 AM »
Oscar spent a good 5-10 hours sleeping. He was horribly late like usual. He felt somone walking towards him. Oscar slowly opened his eyes, he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "YAaaaawn....whada you want..?" A kid that was very familiar he had a very annoying grin. "You think I'm not going to warn you huh?" I looked at him as if he was an idiot. "Look buddy I dont want any problems." I slowly got out of my bed slightly tired. "Look....I really dont want to hurt you. From now on you get out of bed more early. You are skipping classes." Oscar yawned once more and started streching then it hit him ((Not littearly o.o)) "You're that guy that thinks he can "Command" me Well buddy, your not all high and mighty."
Feed My pokemon please I dont want it to die of hunger!
Wont you please feed that cute face?

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2010, 09:07:48 PM »

Wyl was jogging with his army towards their gate. He was in C toon (Platoon) along with 8 other kids, and their toon leader 'Ross the Boss.' Once at the gate, Coster ordered them to file through one at a time, and grab the star right outside of their gate. Wyl, being the last in his toon, watched as the others swung through the gate using the handholds, quickly reorienting themselves to the null gravity battle room. They'd had experience with battles. Wyl hadn't. He reached up and grabbed the handhold, he'd done this many times before. As he entered the battle room, he oriented himself with the enemy gate as forward. He approached the floating cube called a star, and landed feet first, arms at his side next to one of the other soldiers. He grabbed onto a handhold, and awaited orders. Ross told a few of his soldiers to peek over the star, they did so, and reported the enemy nowhere in sight. Now it was ordered that half of the toon, including Wyl, head up and over the star and launch to the one in front of it, according to Wyl's orientation. He did so, being one of the first to get a grip on the star. He caught glances of the other toons around them, moving forward in the battle. They left C toon as a last line of defence. A poor strategy, it left numbers back so that Wave army's offense would be weak. Leopard army would have no problem getting to the point that C toon was defending, and getting to their gate. The other army would be camping behind stars like Wyl was, waiting for a stupid mistake like this to happen. They would lose this battle.

And they did. Leopard army won with 15 soldiers left, Wyl was immobilized, along with all but 2 Wave soldiers. They had been crippled. What Wyl had thought before was true. He was stuck with an incompetent army.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2010, 09:23:30 PM »
The boy just walked away with a grin on his face. "You dont want problems with me bro. Tomorow we EXPECT you to go to classes." Oscar mumbled under his breath "What ever.." he jumped on his bed and layed down. (I wish I had the book)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2010, 09:43:49 PM »
Meena and Lilly got in the gym room. There were the usual equipment that every gym on Earth had, but along with some more strange equipment. Meena was told to try out the treadmill to boost the strength in her legs. She quietly moved there and allowed Emily to set the programme. Meena walked at first, and sped up as the treadmill went faster underneath her. It got to a speed she could run for quite some time, but then, it sped up a little more. Emily seeing that Meena was confortable pushed a little so that Meena gets used to pushing her limits.

Couple of minutes later, Meena got off the treadmill out of breath. It was the first time she ran for so long at that speed. Lilly was here too, but she didn't seem as tired.

- You don't seem as tired as me...
- Yes, I'm used to doing endurance exercises, so for that amount of time, I'm fairly able to manage.

It was nearly noon, and Emily told them to have a shower. We were having lunch in some time, after which, there will be a battle session.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2010, 08:38:41 PM »
((Time to shake things up! ;) ))

Lirys

A loud Klaxon Sounded, I covered my ears as it Blared
"Whats that noise, Sir?"
"Its the Proximity Alarm, It means there Are Buggers Near, about 100 Km from here.."
<All Units Report to The Armory, a Massive Army of Buggers is headed towards the Academy! Approximately 10 minutes to Landing!>
"Lirys, We have to go now, Every kid in This Academy is getting into a Pod, fitting Their Talent, Youre being assigned to a Searing Pod, It fires a Concentrated Beam of Plasma, With your Skill, This will be Easy."
I hopped into my pod, Waiting for Launch
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2010, 08:52:56 PM »
Meena went to a vacant closet and had a quick cold shower; the previous exercise had made her sweat a lot indeed. She then quickly got dressed and got out to see Lilly getting in another closet.

- Wait for me. I'll be in a few seconds.

Meena went to her bedroom and opened one of her books. Astronomy was a subject that passionate her. She read from where she left previously and read about the technologies that were being developed and used in Battle School. Before being able to read a whole page, Lilly appeared.

- Okay, let's have lunch now!

They went together to have lunch and met Emily and the others.

- Corie, what should we do in the Battle Room in some time?
- Oh, speaking about which, yes, we have to tell you a little about it before it. Well, you girls will take the defense line for the time being, and observe how the attackers move around. You'll shoot at any opponent coming near the base.

Just as she was saying those words, an alarm went off.

* All students are required in the Briefing Room urgently. This is not an exercise, I repeat, this is not an exercise. A group of buggers have been reported to be nearby and approaching quickly. Join your respective Armies and follow the given instructions. Over. *

- Oh no, said Corie. Sounds bad. You'll have to try without any practice. Let's go to the Phoenix briefing room quick.

Emily and Lilly looked at each other surprised... they were going to battle without having had any practice at all...
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2010, 11:00:19 PM »

Wyl heard the alarm sound. The voice spoke. At first, he was in fear, as were all of the other children. Then he thought back to what he had read, there had to be a logical explaination..
He thought of it. There were no Buggers attacking. There couldn't be. They were all controlled by the queen, which is why Mazer Rackham had fired at that one ship, he had figured out that easily enough, if the queen died, all of them died. ((No, you may not kill the queen)) The Buggers had retreated after the 2nd invasion. What Wyl had also found interesting is why they were rushing some boys through Battle School. They left for Tactical School at the age of 12, before they had even been through five years of Battle. Then only reason they would need commanders soon is if the Buggers were close already, or if the Humans sent a massive fleet a while back to wipe out the Buggers. The Battle School was also orbiting the Earth, and Buggers here meant Buggers on Earth, and if a few ships get through, the world is done for. Wyl wondered if anybody had figured out what he had. Apparently not, as he was the only one still sitting at his table in the lunch room. Other Wave soldiers were rushing out of the lunch room, to no particular place, only furthering Wyl's belief about the incompentence. He walked out of the lunch room, climbed up several ladders, until he found a teacher.
"You think this is funny? Making kids fear for their lives like this?"
"What do you mean? Go find a ship!" The teacher started to walk away.
"I don't need to. The only threat here is the incompetence of these kids. They are too stupid to figure out the truth, that's why you're going to Colonel Graff right now to report that I've figured you out. While you're there, ask him why kids so stupid like the ones in Wave army are even here." Wyl's voice was not threatening.
The teacher seemed to ignore him, but he was intent on hearing every word.

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2010, 12:06:40 AM »
I was about to sleep, but I was awoken by a lound announcement.

* All students are required in the Briefing Room urgently. This is not an exercise, I repeat, this is not an exercise. A group of buggers have been reported to be nearby and approaching quickly. Join your respective Armies and follow the given instructions.*

"Yawwwwwwn....what is it now- Buggers?! I havent went into any of my classes.....! Oh man..theres no time left I have to go!

I ran out of the room, following the other students who where running. I dident really know my way around the school. I saw a few kids that where familiar, "Hey wait up!" I shouted. The kids looked back at me and shouted "What?!" I shouted "You guys are from my armie right? We talked a while ago! What do I have to do?" A kid stepped up and explained breifly. "Alright! I-I'm going to follow you guys for now.." (Can you guys read my Post better now?)

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2010, 03:18:50 PM »
Meena and Lilly rushed out of the cafeteria when both of them noticed a boy, about the same age as them on another side, with a blue white blue flash suit. What really caught their attention was that he was shouting at a teacher, who seemed to be now ignoring him. The boy didn't seem as worried as the other boys running past him... he seemed strange to both Meena and Lilly.

- I wonder what's going on...
- Do you know him? Or the teacher by any chance?
- Unfortunately no. This teacher was the one to welcome me when I first came here, but then, nothing...
- Same for me... I wonder what's the matter. He doesn't seem worried the least about the buggers coming while he seems to know who they are... Something's fishy is going on and this boy there seems the only one aware of it. I think we're hiding something from us. We better be on our guard.

With this, other girls came behind them and urged them to hurry up to the briefing room.