* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)  (Read 34354 times)

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2010, 01:25:28 PM »
Watching Kuro leave the room, Kagori noticed that he was a little reluctant to go tell his captian what has occured and why he can not come back alone. Kagori sighed a little, he seemed to be doing alot of sighing recently, maybe it was a sign that stress was starting to affect him slightly. And after today, no one could blame him. Shot in the arm, staging a kidnapping and then finding out that he had a stow away on board. What a day. Before Kuro left to speak with the captain, Kagori's attention was caught by Mana who started to move around the kitchen again. He watched her as she moved about the kitchen, looking through the draws, taking out a pair of oven gloves, and then taking out the circle shape. The smell that came from the circle was just as intense as the heatwave that followed it. Immediatly, Kagori's head started to heat up, and tiny beads of sweat started to appear. Luckily the hologram was still on the table, so he looked through the kitchen's air conditioner to set it to cool the room after a certian point. Soon enough the room was back to moderate temperature, and the sweat beads had gone. Just as Mana had finished checking over the pizza, doing what seemed to be judging the appearance of it, she got out three plates, and the a rolling knife, a knife that he had brought from the Zero plane to help him cut through large meals, just like the pizza.

Then she walked towards the fridge, pulling out a bottle of something that was not a local drink to Kagori or Kuro, so it definatly was not from the Zero Plain. Mana murmered slightly to herself, then turned around to the both of them, and called them weird. Kagori laughed slightly, but Kuro remained quiet. Mana returned to the table, with the bottle and three glasses. Then Kuro left for the holo room, to report in to his captain. Waiting a minute before he had left, Kagori turned to Mana. Mana, i will need to get you off this ship soon. Kuro's accusations do make sense, as no prisioner should be treated the way you have been. Tonight, i shall return to the world that never was, and open a portal to the corridor where we first met. So please enjoy your meal, as it may be the last one me and you share. Kagori turned away from Mana a little, as he heard footsteps coming from the corridor outside the kitchen. Kuro must of finished his talk with his captain, and now was on his way back. Kagori quickly turned back to Mana. Besides, your friends must be looking for you. They must be worried sick. Kagori smiled at Mana, just at that point, Kuro entered the room again.

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2010, 07:56:53 PM »

Mana kept a sad smile on her face, eyes dwindling down, when Kagori mentioned her friends, her eyes stopped, "I guess I should make the best of this..." "Who wants pizza..?" She asked, not very sad anymore. Mana knew there were just somethings she couldn't do anything about. It would have been a bad idea now since Kuro entered the scene. "Its really good..." She added to the last thing she said.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2010, 08:38:17 PM »

Kuro entered the scene, the kitchen smelled like something not from his world. He heard Mana call it a 'pizza' and boy it smelled delicious. Kuro's stomach was rumbling with such hunger pain. Kuro held on to his stomach, trying to make rumbling stop but couldn't. Kuro hadn't eaten for some time now since he was avoiding his captain. "Sure.." Kuro said. Kuro went to the table that had the pizza, he gently took a slice with his right hand. Unfamiliar how to hold it, Kuro almost dropped it on the floor but quickly held it with his two hands. Kuro then took a bite of the delicious slice. Kuro chewed softly, getting all the taste out of it. Kuro really loved it and was looking forward at finishing it. "Those Nobodies sure do know how to cook" Kuro thought to for myself, happy that he's eating something delicious.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 08:40:07 PM by YouHearThat »
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »

Mana smiled at Kuro's facial expression, "I'm glad you like it..." Mana said to him, smiling. She reached for a slice herself,  and tugged at it, watching the cheese stretch, Mana laughed, and brought it to her plate. Seeing the others didn't have a drink, she uncapped the bottle, and poured soda in the glasses, handing them out to the others, and then the last one for herself. Mana picked up her slice and bit into it, enjoying all the flavors slowly. She giggled to herself, happy.

((8 slices in a pizza right? :3))

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2010, 08:56:15 PM »
Kagori was relieved that Kuro wasn't taking the mater about Mana any further, and reached his good hand towards a slice of "pizza" pulling it back and placing it on his plate. He waited for Mana and Kuro to take a bite first before trying a bit himself. Kuro's facial expression changed as he bit into it, and smiled, so that ment he enjoyed it. Mana obviously liked it otherwise she wouldn't of chose to make it. Taking a bite, Kagori was overwhelmed by the tastes. So many different flavours, non of which where familar to him, were molding together in his mouth, creating a sensational mix. The only way to descripe the taste was divine. As the three ate in silence, the ships a.i popped up a hologram on the table, alerting him to a message had arrived. Still eating, Kagori pressed on the holographic buttons, working his way through the  memory banks to find this message. When he finally found it, he had finished his slice, and noticed that a drink had been placed by the side of his plate. Looking over to Mana, Kagori smiled in thanks and went back to the hologram. The message was from the captian and requested his presence in half an hours time via hologram link. So, the captain had received the report about Kuro being on his ship and most likely wanted to question Kagori about what was going to happen.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2010, 09:03:47 PM »

Mana watched as something pooped up in front of Kagori, "What is it..?" Mana asked taking a sip of her drink, and then another bite. "Have they ever tried bacon..?" She asked herself for no reason.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2010, 09:23:18 PM »
Kagori looked up to mana as she asked what was the hologram about. Looking to her, then to Kuro, Kagori swiped the hologram so it disappeared and was no longer in view. It's just a routine i set up. The ships telling me i got half an hour before i have to make my report. Kagori had to lie to Mana, since Kuro was there, sitting next to him having a meal. He couldn't tell her that he had a message from his captain, otherwise Kuro might of though he really was turning traitor, and another arguement had been brought up. He hoped Kuro would see that this was a lie, as then it would be some what prove that he was not giving the enemy intel.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2010, 09:43:53 PM »

Kuro still distracted with his slice, barely paid attention to Kagori. "Yeaaah, just make sure you do" Kuro said carelessly, mostly focusing his attention on his slice. Kuro turned his attention away from the slice for a minute and focus on his glass on 'soda', Mana handed to him. "What's this" Kuro asked himself. Kuro never seen such bubbles moving all around in a glass.  Kuro took a sip, first tasted weird then Kuro gulped down the rest. Kuro seemed to like the drink called 'soda' and found it better than most drinks he ever tasted. Kuro licked his lips, feeling refreshed but also hyper from the soda. Kuro went back to his finish slice of pizza.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 11:21:29 PM by YouHearThat »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2010, 11:37:35 PM »

*Aura* Theme Song
Aura got to Hollow Bastion, and went to the fountain where everyone was at before Kagori captured Mana. "OK he might bring her back to this spot, or where Zirene is going, but it doesn't really matter either way, as long as shes okay. I don't need to fight him because if he does bring Mana back, then he doesn't want to hurt us, or her at least" Aura sat down and waited a little while.

Then some Heartless showed up. "Good I was never the patient type...I couldn't have just waited there all day. I need to do something. But I do need to finish the Heartless, that Kagori guy may think I can control Heartless or something, then he will retreat and Mana could go back with him." Aura charged over to the Heartless and started attacking. First he fought a bunch of Neoshadows, "God these guys are common..." He hit one with the middle of his sword and it hit another one, both went flying through the air. He kicked one in the air and hit it with his weapon, the the rest he just slashed and sliced at. But there were more Heartless. "Yay." He killed 5 Blue Rhapsody all at once by hitting them all in a row. Then he threw his Sword up to hit the 3 Air Soldiers. "Whew that was fast but still hard to do."

"Oh no..." an Orcus appeared. "No worrys I can beat it, I'll just have to go to Aura Mode" He said to himself. Aura's hand now had a blue substance around it. He touched his Sword and it grew the same Blue substance. The Orcus floated higher in the air, "Hehe, that's not high enough!" Aura ran at a wall and jumped off of it, he threw his Sword at the Orcus but it relflected it with its own Red Sword. It reappeared in Aura's hand and he hit the Orcus with his sword once before falling to the ground. The Orcus vanished. "Wha...?" The Orcus' Sword flew across the place hitting Aura before he hit the ground and propelling him into the air. "Ah..." The Sword collided with him once again. this time throwing him into the ground. Aura hit a wall. He was still okay and cold walk though. He caught Orcus' Sword and when he reappeared he threw it at him. Orcus hit the ground and could no longer hover but could still fight. Aura stabbed it breaking off one of its arms in one last attempt to defeat Aura, the Heartless slashed Aura with its Sword and Aura fell unable to move. The Orcus got up and went to Aura but before it killed him Aura moved his hand blocking him. They both attacked each other with their Swords and it was a fight for strength.Aura beat Orcus in strength and Orcus' Sword flew into a bush and with his own Sword Aura killed Orcus.

He still cold only move his hand. "Nothing is broke...but I will need a few hours to recover. Aura noticed the sword of Orcus was still in that bush. "Oh, that will make a good souvenir..." Aura sat on the ground proud of his Victory.

((Woo-hoo long post!!!)))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2010, 01:06:45 AM »
(Just concentrate on His energy field.... That should do) "Locked on, Ok, If I did it right, Mana should be close..." Ok.... (I can Sense Mana, but Im not sure where she is. I better tell Aura.)
-Hollow Bastion-

"Aura, I failed, Im sorry. I tried teleporting to her, but shes out of range, All I can do Is Keep sensing, To see if she or that guy comes back.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 08:34:58 PM by Unbreakable »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2010, 08:50:52 PM »

Mana laughed to herself as she saw Kuro drink down the soda. His body looked like it was jittery. He must be hyper..." She turned back to the pizza in front of her, biting the last of the crust, and reaching for another slice, "Help yourselves to more pizza if you would like..." Mana offered the two. She looked back at Kagori. There was something off about the 'report', but she just couldn't figure it out.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2010, 02:47:15 AM »
Kagori finished off his first slice of pizza, wiping his hands on a tissue, that was dispenced fro the middle of the table, while he thought of a way to maybe get Kuro a ship of his own, or maybe a way to get back to the armarda so they can refit the ship for both his and Kuro's use. Leaving his thoughts for a while, Kagori reached out to take a second slice of pizza, which he had taken a liking too. It is a shame i have to let Mana return to her friends, she is a brilliant cook. He thought to himself while taking a bite out of the pizza. He chewed it slowly so her could get a better taste of all the flavours. He was glad that he had done so, as he still could not believe just how nice this food was, he was definatly going to make a list of the ingredients Mana used and input them into the ships a.i so he could make this himself when Mana had gone. Taking a second bite of the pizza, Kagori wondered just how long Kuro had been on his ship for. He must of been asleep for at least a day, and that doesn't make sense for a man of the military, unless he was some kind of special case in which he got off with everything. In which case, Kagori had himself a v.i.p. on his ship, he should be honoured, and yet he wasn't. Kagori finished off his slice and picked up his drink, taking a large dulp of the soda. It was sweet tasting and refreshing. Something else he needed to make sure he had plenty of, as he enjoyed it quite a bit.

Standing up, Kagori went to the door, figuring that he might as well make his report to the captain early, since his captain seemed to expect everything done before deadline, which was quite annoying for him. I'm off to make my report to the captain, after which, i guess it would be time to take you home, Mana. Kuro, when i get back i don't want a report from the a.i that you have been starting trouble with her. She may be our captive, but she is still a guest on this ship, and therefore you will treat her with respect. Understand? And i'm requesting that you be transferred from your current position to the recon division. If that happens then you may be useful. I'll be back in about 20 minutes. With that, Kagori left the room, leaving Kuro and Mana alone. As he walked past the door, he opened up the holographic control panel again and set it so the ships a. would keep a careful watch on the kitchen. And if need be, alert them if he needed them to come to the holo room. As he finished programming the a.i, he swiped the holo once again and it fazed out. Walking at full pace, he made his way to the holo room, pressing a button on the wall to open the door, walking in and then pressing another button on the other side of the wall, closing the door. Opening the holo controls again, he set up a link to his captains holo receiver, and waited for a reply. About 5 minutes after, Kagori's captain's holo had appeared in his room, and so Kagori began his report.

Kagori, you seem well, except your arm. Having trouble.
Just a slight problem with Nexus sir. I was caught off gaurd and i got hit by an arrow. It pierced my arm but it missed anything vital. It should be fully healed with in the week sir.
Very well. I recieved some troubling news about a stow away. Report.
Yes sir. A man named Kuro was found in the ships storage area. He is definatly one of us sir, but it is uncertian what squad he belongs to. Here is a picture of him taken by the ships a.i. As Kagori said this, a 3D, man sized holograph of Kuro appeared next to him. The captain studied the holo, and nodded slowly.
Yes i received a report from his captain, quite a angry and repulsive report i might add. Never liked that man, always thought with his fists first, and mind last. So what have you decided to do about him?
I wish to make an offical request to transfer him to the recon squad sir. And if possible have the ship refitted and modified to house the two of us. Sir. I know that this is a unusual request, giving the status of my mission, but the enemy already know about my presence, and seem to have some ability to track my location to a specific point, i think that having a second person here would throw them off, giving us more time. Not alot but still every second counts.
Hmmm, unusual request indeed Kagori, but if it is as you say, it looks like its either do as you say, or send in the armarda in before knowing the enemies full strength. I'll see what i can so, and as for refitting the ship to match both your needs, well lets just take this at one step at a time, no point in getting it refitted while we are uncertain if Kuro can be transferred to the recon division. So is their anything else you need to report to me Kagori? Kagori lowered his head slightly. What should he do about Mana, he needed to report in that he had captured one of the enemy, but if the captain knew about he, he may order her to be killed, and one that Kagori would not be able to follow. Still Kagori thought it through, quickly, and decided that he should tell the captain, if he didn't and the captain found out about her, the whole recon divison's fleet would be sent out to destroy him and the ship. Thats a few thousand ships alone. Bringing his head back up Kagori replied again.
Just one more thing sir, i have captured a Nexus member. I am still gathering information from her, but then Kuro made his sudden appearance, and since then i haven't been able to obtain any other info from her.
Kagori, i want you to hold her as long as possible, get as much information out of her as possible, and after that, dispose of her. You done well the capture one this early, and  suppose how you managed to get that wounds also. Kagori lowered his head again, he was being told to kill Mana when he had finished with her.   

Understood sir. I will do so as soon as i got as much information out of her as i can. Kagori looked back up to his captain. This man was someone who he had looked up too, with all the other recon team. A captain that he admired, once admired. He never though his captain could ever give an order that resulted in killing a captive. But this was one of the things of being a recon unit, you have to remove all traces, and if anybody has any intelligence on you, they must die. The captains order was not without merit or thought, but Kagori still had something inside of him that would refuse to kill Mana. Hmm, alright Kagori send for Kuro, and ask him to bring the Nexus member, i would like to have a word with them both. Kagori walked back to the wall panel, and opened a holo panel in his hand, again. He used the alert that he had set up for himself earlier, to bring up an holo infront of them both, telling them to report to the holo room. Turning back around and walking to the centre of the room again, Kagori began to converse with his captain. Not only was this is captain, but also a freind to Kagori, so when ever he had the time to do so, Kagori talked with him about alot of things, namingly strategies, Kagori loved the battle of wits he had with his captain when they had free time. If you don't mind me asking sure, what questions are you going to ask the Nexus girl? From what i can tell, she is a low ranking member.
You shall have to wait and see Kagori, wait and see. And for Kuro, i asked for him to report in so i can get some details about his squad, so i can make the transferral request. Now, step aside Kagori, we shall carry on this the next time you make a report. Pleae wait by the door for Kuro and the Nexus girl.
Understood, sir.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »

Kuro finished off his slice of pizza, reaching for another one when a holo popped infront of Kuro and Mana. It was Kagori, telling Kuro and Mana to report to the holo room. "And I was about to eat my second slice" Kuro said sadly. Kuro wiped his hands, and got up from the table,. "Well let's go to the holo room Mana" Kuro said, as he walked to the holo room.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:44:31 PM by YouHearThat »

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2010, 10:32:09 PM »

*Aura*
"It's okay, I didn't find anything either. We just need to keep searching, and we will get her back eventually. Can you help me up please? I had an Epic battle but it was really tough, I fought an Orcus..."

((Now I want some Pizza...))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2010, 12:47:03 AM »
Dissapointed, we RTC'd, and being Nobodies, we didnt really feel any emotion.
I tried to search my Mind for my human form, The person I was. I did find a few things, a name, anf What they basically did. I recieved his story in a vision.

((Here, this is Haru's Story, Zirene's Thoughts will be present, but in ()s... ))

-Haru: Zirene's Human-
"Im going to master archery, and one day, fight alongside King Mickey, I just know it." I looked over at a Friend of mine ((not specifying a name)) (Mana? it cant be...Oh, its her human form...So, before she and I became Nobodies...We were Best friends?) Then I looked the other way, These were my Friends, an Asipiring Knight, and Scythe User. (Aura...Him too?...So we Knew each other this whole time? I was wondering how we grew close so quickly....) "With you guys, King Mickey wont have a worry in the world.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.