* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)  (Read 34367 times)

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
  • Aw... I have to walk to a stupidly far store... :/
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: Zero Plane (Old RP Storyline)
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2010, 01:38:03 AM »

Mana jumped back when a hologram suddenly appeared in front of her. When she was told to report to the hologram room, Mana hesitated to move. After a few moments, she wobbled her way into the room, Kuro ahead of her. When she stepped in she saw Kagori and Kuro standing to the sides. Mana looked down, "They're... Waiting for me..." She told herself, continuing walking into the room. In the middle was a big hologram displaying a man. Mana stepped back a bit, scared. But then continued her way. She didn't know what to do, so she just stood there, quietly.
Could you click my links daily?

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
  • I am here, just busy. And ill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2010, 01:48:04 AM »
Captain, this is Mana. She is the Nexus member i brought on to the ship. Kuro is also present, if you wish to speak with him. Kagori spoke shortly before walking to the door of the room. I shall be standing outside, just as you requested captain. I have other duties to preform. Kagori opened the door using the same button as before, and closed it as he left the room. Walking down the corridor, he once again made the hologram appear infront of him, giving him a view of the room from one of the camaras biult into the cieling, and he could hear everything with the biult in microphones. The captain had told him to leave the room before Kuro and Mana had entered, and told him to record the conversation from outside. Kagori was confused with these orders, something he will question the captain over in his next meeting with him. walking into the armoury, Kagori sat down at the central table and placed the holo there, and expanded it. As he walked around the armoury, he watched the holo, keeping an eye on what was going on in the room, taking in every detail he could, as he made some routine checks on the equipment stored.

Back in the holo room, the captain sniffed slightly as Kagori left the room. Something wasn't right about him, his manners have changed slightly since he was put on the mission. But he had no time to worry about Kagori right now. He was about to start interrogating this prisioner. So, your the Nexus member, Mana. I am going to ask you some questions, and you are going to answer them. Understood. As long as you answer truthfully, your time with me will be pleasent. If not, well, there are two people under my command on that ship. Im sure you get the idea. Now Let us begin. The captain, back in his holo room, turned his back to the Mana holograph, to receive some papers off one of his subordinates. Quickly scanning over the papers, he turned back to Mana, papers still in hand. The papers contained all of the intelligence that was gathered about the worlds outside of Zero plain. There were alot of blanks left to be filled in. And hopefully Mana was going to fill them in. I'm sure you know about these creatures, The heartless. Just how are these creatures formed. They were not existant until recently, and now they are quite a force to be delt with. Just what are they, and how do they link in with the sudden appearance of Nobodies around the same time as they appeared? And you best answer this question honestly, otherwise Kuro over there may be able to have a little fun.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 02:12:23 AM by ninja neb »

Made by the awesome Tealize

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2010, 02:32:51 AM »

Mana turned to Kuro, now finding out the reason he was here. She stepped back terrified. But the mistake was walking into the room, now that Mana could see Kuro was standing by the only door in and out of this room. She stood quietly, and then she raised her arms, clutching her chest, "I... I'm afraid I can't tell you... The information is classified, and I am obligated not to reveal information to any non-nobody members on behalf of... Mana stuttered, wishing she could take back what she said, "I just can't tell you..." Mana said stepping back. She denied them information. Was Kuro going to be ordered to 'have a little fun'? Mana's hands were reaching for anything she could find behind her, but the only thing she felt was the smooth surface of the wall.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2010, 03:03:57 AM »
Aura, Try to see if you can remember your Past... I Found out, You and Mana were My friends before Nexus.

So I concentrated again, Hoping to find out more, I sat on The Skyscraper of Memories, hoping the Story would surface.
((Same as before))
-Haru`s Story-
The Day came when We were Supposed to take A Gummi Ship to see King Mickey himself, as it landed, I looked over, Out of the ship stepped Minnie and Daisy. "Come, Your presence is needed," Then the voices grew Demonic "So we can destroy you!" Everything turned black near us, Minnie and Daisy Turned into Maleficent and Jafar, and before I could react, My Friends hearts had be taken by Darkness, and soon after, My Mind grew numb, My most primal instincts, Released, Even Though the three of us were now Heartless, I could feel Our Hearts winning the Struggle... (So this is when we were born...Interesting...)
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2010, 06:02:34 PM »

"otherwise Kuro over there may be able to have a little fun"
Kuro chuckled to himself. "Is that way he called me over here?" Kuro thought. Maybe the captain thought Kagori was 'too nice' to do some bad work and Kuro would be the man or maybe Kagori had to do some other work, either way Kuro didn't know. If Kuro was order to 'have a little fun' would have to do it, even if he didn't like it. Kuro stood there, watching the captain interrogating Mana.
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2010, 06:09:26 PM »
The captain sighed as Mana kept her mouth shut, only letting a tiny detail loose. He put one arm around his chest like his was going to cross them, but with his other he rested it ontop of the one around him, the elbow in his hand and touched his chin with his free hand. Closing his eyes, Kagori knew that this was always the stance the captain took when he was trying to figure something out. Many a time, the captain done that while playing against Kagori in a game that revolved around strategies, much like chess. Kagori also knew that he had come up with something when he opened in his eyes again. But did the captain really miss out of such an important detail, even if Mana had only let it slip out by mistake. Could the organizations really by Nobodies, as Mana just accidently said. The captains eyes opened, and Kagori guessed that he would now find out if he really did miss out on that detail. Kagori, still in the armoury, watched the holo gram, as he shined the bow he had been using. So, the organization are the Nobodies, so that explains why you have control over other nobodies. But that don't explain the different appearances. Why have you retained a human form while others have not? Don't make this harder then it has to be, Mana. Loose up that tounge otherwise Kuro will have to do it for you.

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2010, 06:50:51 PM »

Mana stood against the wall, more threats being told to her. Scared, she looked down. Looking at the floors of the ship. A layer of metal. Mana closed her eyes, and sighed. After moments of conversations on her head, her conclusion was, "I... I can't be scared... If I continue... I will break in a matter of seconds..." After a moment of silence, It would have seemed she would have fallen asleep, but then Mana's head lifted. She opened her eyes with another sigh, and started "I'm afraid I cannot reveal any information that could jeopardize me or the Organization!" She yelled at the hologram, stepping forward. She said subtly. Looking at the hologram, this time, she was the one making eye contact, and the fear in her voice disappeared. "Your interrogation methods such as these won't work on me." She said. Outside she was overcoming her fear. But on the inside she was short of losing control of her emotions.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2010, 12:39:23 AM »
There cant possibly be Anymore to find out, Can there?

-Haru-

I was lost in a Dark Sea, My Only glimpse of the light World was though Heartless Instinct...Then A piercing Light Shone, My Heart freed, And my body Restored. I Looked for my friends, They too were Human again, Along With Sora and Riku, We set off to find Mickey. (They exsist as Humans as well, so that means...Hes Coming.)
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2010, 02:51:04 AM »
Kagori sat silently, he knew what was coming next, and he sure has hell knew that he could not step in. He watched the hologram on the table, hoping that something would distract the captain long enough, as he slowly plotted a course back to the World that Never Was. Slowly the ships engine came to life, a gentle throbbing was sent through the ship as the engines began to move the ship. He had hoped that Kuro and Mana would not notice the slight throbbing being sent through the floors, walls, the entire ship. Back in the holo room, the captain was chuckling to himself, as Mana showed some guts. So, you have some courage after all. But thats not going to get you anywhere while your on this ship. Now, i shall give you one more chance. Answer the question or Kuro will.... The captain was then cut off by his lieutenant entering the room. Pardon the entrusion sir, but the person you asked for is waiting outside. The captain turned around to his lieutenant, nodding at her, as if giving and order to bring somebody in. Turning back to Mana, the captain sighed, before speaking again. It looks like this meeting as been post poned. We shall talk again Mana. Kuro take her out of the room, and keep her there. Kagori, i know your watching this, i want you to come back. I have someone for you too meet.

Kagori looked a little started by the captains lastest words. Somebody for him to meet? Its highly unusual that the captain had Kagori meet with someone who he did not know. Standing up and swiping the holo away, he left the armoury and headed to the holographic room again. B the time he had got there, Mana and Kuro had already left, most proberly taking Mana down to the captive cells. As Kagori entered the room, he was greeted by his captain. Ah, Kagori. So did you manage to gather any intel from watching us?
Only the same as what you learnt sir, that the organizations where formed by the Nobodies. And it is like you said, we still don't know the connection between Heartless and Nobodies, and why are the Nobodies in the organization managed to retain a human form while other nobodies have comepletely changed.
I see, so you couldn't pick up on anything else. Shame, i hoped that that would of worked. Anyway back to the reason why i asked for you to return. There is someone here that you need to meet.
Who is it sir?
Your new team member.

(Naoko, theres your que :) )

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2010, 05:11:25 AM »
"I remember, that time... was Ku'un back then..." Aura felt weird... "Now, I'm more motivated then ever to get her back. I knew when I saw you two something seemed familiar. Now it makes sense."

((Small psot so I figured no need for pictures, etc.))
Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2010, 01:26:15 PM »
I know you havent been up to doing any missions lately, ever since Mana was taken, but we cant have you using that as an Excuse to lay around. Your mission is to take out 5 Gigas Shadows, and a Novashadow, Go to Agrabah.

I Understand, Im going. (Why does he send me on Assassin Missions?)
I made my way to the Desert Cave. Immediately they all appeared. (What! Im gonna kill Saix.) I used my new upgrade, and my bow made use as a Shield as well. I used that to buy time, then launched myself onto the top of the cave roof. From their a flurry of Arrows rained down on them, Only the Novashadow Survived. I focused on it, then my bolt Pierced its Head. I turned around, Exhausted, to RTC.

Offline YouHearThat

• Normal Trainer
  • Vault Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2010, 06:34:11 PM »

Kuro walked Mana down to the captive cells, he found an open cell and slightly 'pushed' Mana into it. "Sorry about this but hey you're an amazing cook" Kuro said sadly. Kuro really didn't feel sorry for Mana, she is the enemy of course, all he was really sad about was no one would be able to cook him more pizza like Mana did. Kuro closed the cell and locked it, he put the keys of the cell door in his right pocket. Kuro slowly walked back to the holo room to check up on Kagori.
We will not lose, because we are not losers, we are lasers~

Offline ChibiVampire

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2010, 09:01:15 PM »

Mana was thrown [spoiler](=3=...)[/spoiler] into the cells where she hit the ground with a loud thump. "Ngh..!" She cried, trying to get back up. She saw the was placed in the cell where she left her scythe. She reached for it, and had it help her up, jabbing it onto the metal floors. "Your just... Following orders, right?" Mana asked, not that anyone would be able to hear. But since she was in a cell, there might have been surveillance of some sort. Mana stood up, with her scythe and leaned against the wall. "What now..?" She asked herself. She closed her eyes.

"Aura! Zirene! Wait up!" "Huh..?" "Are we still going to go to Aura's house after school for the pizza and games?" "Did we... Know each other..? Maybe thats why we get along together..."

"Hey, Zirene, can I talk to you for a bit..? Its a little embarrassing..."" "Zirene..?"

"Aura! Cut it out! That's hilarious!" "Aura... So I knew them both before even all this... Heh..."

"Haa! Aah! Nngh!" "I'm... Training with my scythe..?" "Haa.... Haa..."

"You know how it must end... The tragic tale of betrayal..." "... Yes..." "No..." "Know this... Whatever faction you join. You will find a book on... Scythes, is it? In the end, you will receive 3 gifts... "What do you mean..?" "Book on... Scythes?" "If you find the book. Your path of betrayal... Will have been set in motion..." "... 3 gifts..." "... Yes, Dear Shadow..."

"..."

"Betrayal... Is it..."

Offline Naoko

• Beginning Trainer
  • Dancing chibi girl! x3
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2010, 10:00:51 PM »

~ Rani ~

Rani waited patiently outside for orders. She swayed back and forth a little, thinking about what the Zero Alliance was going to be like. Who would she meet? What kind of orders would she be given? Of course, smaller missions always came first before more challenging ones, even though she was stronger than she looked. Always take one step at a time.

Someone finally came to get Rani, which was a lot sooner than she had expected. She followed the man, keeping a straight face with her hands locked in each in front of her, and was led into a room. Her eyes darted around the room as she observed what was there. She saw that there was someone else there too. Another member, perhaps? This was the one thing she never liked about being new: having to meet everyone. She stayed silent for now.

((I looked at the profiles and it said I was accepted, so I hope it's okay that I posted...
An sorry about that Chibi! I was told it was okay to send a profile to you or Unbreakable! > - <))

Offline ninja neb

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2010, 10:20:54 PM »
Kagori stood as his captain turned around to greet someone who the lieutenant had just showed into his office. Ah, Rani, thank you for coming. You may leave lieutenant. As the captain said this, the leiutenant bowed slightly and left the room, procedding to deal with her other duties. Turning back the the person he had called Rani, the captian spoke once again. Step into the hologram projecter, so you can introduce your self to the rest of the team, Kagori is the young man you can see infront of you, and Kuro is currently off moving a prisioner to the captive cells. Kagori stood to attention when the captain told Rani to move into the hologram, ready to greet them. Good day Rani, i am Kagori, member of the recon team. I look forward to working with you. Kagori bowed slightly, before Rani stepped into the hologram project. He still had no idea what Rani looked like, or for that fact who Rani is. Kira stood back to attention, arms behind his back, waiting for Rani to make an appearance.