* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Assassin's Creed RP.  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
[RP] Assassin's Creed RP.
« on: November 29, 2010, 06:15:27 AM »
This is my first RP.. if I get something wrong, help me out :)

Plot and Classes
It is 1450, and you are living in Rome. There is a big war between the Borgia and Assassins. The Borgia are wrecking havoc on Rome, and brainwashing its citizens into thinking they are good. There are little areas protected by Borgia guards and owned by a leader. You have to kill the leader, ignite the Borgia Tower and if it is succesful, you own that piece of land, and get to buy buildings (tailor, blacksmith) and renovate some. You can recruit other assassin's into your team, and buy weapons. But that's just for assassin's. As a Borgia member, you choose between a few types of guards: Soldier (sword, dagger and shield),Archers (crossbow, knives and revolver), and Axemen (heavy weapons for eg. axe, hammer etc). You can buy weapons and armour, I will post a shop thread. Assassin choices: Thief (quiet killing tacticts, sneaking up on enemy and poisoning) Shadow (undercover assassin, dressed as a civillian or guard) and Warrior (sword, dagger. strength based.)

Notoriety

Doing illegal actions will cause you to become notorious. Guards will always be on the lookout for you. Illegal actions are: Killing civilians, Killing Guards (in the open) and stealing for NO reason. To get rid of notoriety, you must rip wanted posters, kill eye-witnesses or bribe heralds. The currency will be Florins, and you start off with 10,000 florins. (If you go broke, ask me and i'll do something about it :D)

Basic RP Rules Apply ( note:if you are a Borgia guard, you will be stronger than every other guard and not so easily killed. that covers the killing rule.)

Character Skeleton:
PU name:
Character Name:
Borgia or Assassin (including class eg. archer, axemen w/e):
Bio:
Picture:(dont have to)

I think thats all right?

Star: Approved, but killing guards is ok, as long as other players are not killed.
EDIT by Jerry: I approve this RP.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 03:29:29 PM by Unbreakable »