Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

RP section in site?

(1/2) > >>

Hyakko:
I love to RP with some people but i dont have a place to do so. Is it ok if i make a discussion thread for it and the actuall thread for the rp?

spirit:
please make one if one doesn't already exist
post it in the games section

i suggest giving it a good name and a decently developed intro so that people know the general theme and world their playing in

i look foreword to playing with you (not Gigity) because if you haven't guessed, i love writing, and i love inventing stories

Alais:
Not that I like to redirect traffic out of PU, but roleplay is tough to get working unless you have a very dedicated game-master deciding what goes and what doesn't, as well as the plot. If you are really serious about roleplay, check out PokeCommunity's section. If you just want to have a bit of fun, then feel free to make a RP thread here in the FanFiction section.

Hyakko:
Ok thanks I am going to make a discussion thread called "Pokemorphs?![Discussion]". So there we will discuss the settings but i have had one for a long timeso it should be quick. also I would apreciate daily updates on my RP thread too. Rp thread is going to be "Pokemorphs?![RP]".

oslash:
instead of a RP we could make a collective fic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version