Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction & Writing

Pokemorphs?![Discussion]NC-17

(1/3) > >>

Hyakko:
OK here is the setting, Somewhere in the universe of pokemon, I think in the same region as the diamond/pearl/platinum. Science from turning people into pokemon progressed even further, Humans eventually gained the ability to use pokemon moves by inserting pokemon DNA.

If they wanted to change ability they just simply changed DNA by inserting another pokemons DNA. Now people who had their DNAs honed by a single species[Ie: more than ten injections within 24 hours with the same DNA] had their bodies honed to a particular specie of pokemon therefore gained minor traits subtle traits to hint at their Pokemon DNA attunement. The people who were completely attuned to one DNA were known as Espers and these had their own pokemon moves that could evolve with time and power. The normal Pokemorphs were called Splicers.

Now splicers only had access to pokemon moves of one specie and only those of their current species.

Espers however Could turn into their hybrid battle forms, (exotic blending into a beautifull but powerfull form). There is no Pokemorph that is ugly in his human form or battle form. Espers also had their special moveset. These guys could communicate with other pokemons and understand them. Often pokemon are flattered at seeing some humans turning into pokemon of their own. Espers are very well liked by pokemon, but having turned into an Esper they had lost their human rights, But pokemon ball didn't work on them due to the human DNA in them. so catching one is impossible in itself. Also espers can only use one DNA after attunement. This gives the Esper a secondary trait and element.

Now the corporation had only used the DNA of some legendaries, rare pokemons too and the strong pokemons, Pokemons legendaries who get discovered or whom have fought always leave DNA samples that the Silph corporation took advantage of. as such Legendary splicers and espers do exist but are few and far between.

Now for people to enter  the roleplay this is your character form;

Name:*
Race:(splicer or Esper)
Pokemon DNA[Primary]:(splicers can only hold 1 DNA at anyone time if they use another DNA they switch traits)
Pokemon DNA[Secondary]:(Esper only. the secondary DNA just adds element and flair to the traits of his battle form it cannot ursurp the dominance of the primary DNA)
Appearance:-Human(both)
                  -Battleform(Espers only)
Moves;(unlike a normal pokemon a human mind can store all the moves it can memorize, there fore all the move pokemon learn as they grow stronger the pokemorphs can learn. Espers although can only use 8 signature moves per type( max sixteen moves) and cannot learn moves of the pokemons like splicers since they are able to shift into a battle form.)
Background:*(has to be a reason your character became a pokemorph)

Tell me what you guys think?

Here is my character:
Name: Exan Crowe
Race:(Esper)
Primary DNA;Absol (Dark type)
Secondary DNA; Iceon(ice eveelution)
Apearance:-human: He resembles a gothic version of himself While his skin is covered in pitch black markings with his long white hair makes him seem like he sold his soul to the devil for his appearance, Sports black clothing. although he seems creepy his enhanced attractiveness only adds to the creep factor. I has Bright blue eyes that just seem to glow in the dark.

-Battleform:He resembles an absol With a crown of ice around his shoulders and atop his head, his skin is pitch black, as his horn and Tail are too, Fur covering his entire body except for tail and face, fingers like the absol claws are also coated in nevermelting ice and his toes areas thus also. a gem adorns his forehead and a horn juts out from his right temple. Snow can some times be seen falling about him.

Moves:-Dark type;

-Ominous Omen(Able to sense disaster striking him this is a non combat premonition)

-King's Twilight( when in darkness he gains strength and can take mortal blows and survive, by fading into shadows)

-Tainted Reckonning (When in darkness every attack launched at him gains a counter atack although the damage isn't significant, it can make longs fights easier)

-Voice Of Chaos( a sonic attack that confuses others as long as he sings)

-Nightmarish Assassination(while in darkness claws come out and strikes form the shadows as long as a shadow is big enough to fit his torso he can strike his enemies)

-Voice of disaster(dark move that controls murphy's law int omaking a disaster on the foe that was marked.)

-Dark Taint( Victim is tainted for three turns and is susceptible to a marked attack)

-Dark Void(area is turned into shadow and is about a 5 by 5 feet area centered on Exan. Exan however, can not move past a circle of that said area of where he was. It increases his evasion and survival odds)

-Ice type:

-Whiteout (snow begins to fall obscurring footsteps and sight a dark figure can be seen and it is that of a strange pokemorph leading them to safety... This is a non combat move that can be used to hinder enemies line of sight, their movement. when this move is active all their attacks risk being misses.)

-Ice Crown ( a Defesive pillars of ice momentarely jut out in a circle around him inflicting minor damage and fear of reprisal, its a counterattack using ice therefore he cannot move and attack while using this move.)

-Seeking claws (this is an offensive attack move that follows one designated target, the number of Ice claws is never more than three. they are fast but can't turn on a dime therefore can be evaded with a roll.)

-Flash Crown(This move is like Ice crown except that there are no pillars of ice and instantly freeze the target, until thawd. This is non lethal as victim never remembers when or if he was frozen.Anything shattering the ice structure can wake the sleeper inside.)

-Ice Meteor Shower(big ball of ice about 200 feet in the air fragments into shards that shower a area doing moderate damage to enemies.)

-Homing Ice Crystal(column of ice pillars sprout from the ground and follow for a distance of 50 feet curving towards the victims in order to impale them. This move is slow and can be evade easily but is annoying as it creates distance for long range moves.)

-King of the North (creates a blizzard that hammers non ice types, while severely reducing mobility to a crawl, steel types aren't affected neither are rock types. also strongwinds interfere with flying types making flying dangerous.)

-Demon of the Frozen lands( summons a creature of ice to aid him as a minion and fights as his side. although it is easy to defeat it can be used indefinetively as long as there is water around and cold temperatures below freezing.)

Background:Exan was a model student who was attractive and well loved by everyone, one day when he returned home he was kidnapped and injected with pokemon dna Then told where to find a dealer to fix his buzz. He became trapped into the extasy of Pokemon DNA mixing into his own and before long he became an addict, injecting himself with the same DNA over and over again. On day he went overboard after being cutoff from his injections and sought to overcompensate his lack with his sense of need and went esper. The transformation was excrutiating at first but after that it felt better than when he shot himself more and more to soothe his pain.

When his parents found out of his addiction they kicked him out, he dropped out of school and depravity made him survive on pokemon berries. He found out he could switch between his strange pokemon ish form and his augmented human form.  He lost his need for the injections when he turned completely into his pokemorph form. He thought of changing forms since Splicers could switch DNA abilities along with the DNA and had ordered a special Iceon Eeveelution but to his surprize He did change his form but no matter how many times he was injected with Iceon DNA the change was only partial and made him into a dark/ice type. He gave up injections but they caught him again and this time he was put into a lab for testing... My character has remained in testing ever since.

Now just keep in mind that your powers can be evaded to give others a chance at fighting, but unless a move is a counter type there is no immediate retaliation. Also carefull of the subtypes you pick as to not godmod your character amd keep signature moves unique. But i wont be too hard on you guys espers can use pokemon moves too if they havent developped their own movesets. also all espers are caught by Silph corporation and are in test labs.

Blaze:
Great idea. I can definitely tell you've put a lot of work into this. Instead of lazily putting up this idea, you've also backed it up with scientific evidence that could be used to make it real, and given your own example which is also pretty good.

One thing I can tell you to work on is your paragraphs. Instead of just pressing the return key once when you want to start end a paragraph, you can press it twice to give one whole line of gap, which will make it easier to read, and prevent tl;dr e.t.c.

Hyakko:
Well this is the rp Discussion thread so its not the RP thread right now. THis is where people post their characters for my actual RP thread. also it could be used to post ideas and updates of the actual RP storyline Progression. I love to RP with people.

spirit:
wow, me like! congratulations, you have impressed me. i am confused however, i understand that splicers are not specialized, but perhaps i missed out on why someone would choose them instead, it sounded like you just over described espers (most likely because that is what you choose). please consider the alternative a little more.

oh, and good choice picking my favorite non-legendary pokemon. you get +awesomeness points

DarK_SouL:
good idea mine would be
name:Zap Russ
race:esper
poke. DNA (primary):lucario
poke. DNA (secondary):rayquaza
appearance (human):black hair only wears red black and silver has a chain on hip and a sword (black handle)and dark sunglasses (no one has seen his eyes)

appearance(battle form):appears to be a dark colored lucario that can fly and has a hint of green in his spikes and green circles on him.

moves:fighting
first punch:a punch that hits first
anger aura: he gets covered in aura and attack is highly raised
rapid collision: runs at high speed and tackles the enemy at full force(the next level of tackle)
inner shadow:iunleashes a strong darkness that covers up the whole body all attacks in this form are 2x as strong but he is only in the form for 5 min.
omega burst: throws a strong energy at enemy
breaker:runs in a circle around enemy until foe is dizzy and then attack 5 time(s) in punches and kicks
infinate fissure:a fissure that envelops all that it hits but zap must be touching enemy in back
spike beam:a beam of spikes is shot at enemys in line of sight

moves:flying
ill do this later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version