* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 171935 times)

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
[RP] The Omnicide Reality
« on: February 24, 2011, 06:58:35 AM »
Story:
The year is 2132. There is no government. There is no order. All hope is lost. Then came the game. Omnicide they called it. 40 random players were chosen in the beginning. They selected their weapons, and entered an arena. Those who didn't fight were put to death. Those who fought and died would come back in the "infirmary." Every week, the last 10 players on the scoreboard are killed to satisfy the people's blood lust. The only good the Omnicide Games have brought is the settling of some riots and crimes. The Omnicide Games test your mental and physical capabilities, and have crushed many minds and bodies before.  Now, you have been selected. You and the other participants have escaped, and are now taking your places in the outside world. With your newfound fame, you could become great...
Or die trying.

==========================================================

Profile Skeleton (Send me, filled out, in PM):

PU Name:
Omnicide Name:
RP Age:
Bio:
Personality:
Image (Optional):

==========================================================

JerryEDIT: Approved.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:24:27 PM by Mr Pokemon »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 11:45:05 AM »
Demos woke up. He cursed when he saw the white walls of his room inside the barracks again. He had dreamed of Aria, as he had every other night. Now he had to get up and go about the routine of the Omnicide Games. He swung from his bunk, and walked out the door. The mess hall was already halfway filled. After Demos got his breakfast of dry oatmeal, he sat alone. He didn't want to talk to anyone. Instead he wondered what the arena would be today.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 01:11:37 PM »
My last battle was very intense, but when I woke up I was in the Infermery. I had won, as always. Before the game stated I owned the streets, now my entire "Army" is in here. Soon I will break free and I will take control of what is mine, the world. Until that happens I will kill all who get in my way of being number 1!

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 03:08:59 PM »
The loudspeakers came on in the mess hall.
"Today's battle will be capture the flag in a woodland environment. There will be many trees, hills, and bushes. You will need very good strategy to win in this match as there will be 4 teams, each trying to get all 4 flags at their base at once. There will be no re-spawns. Good luck."
The monotone voice cut out. Demos, now finished with breakfast, exited the room On the way out he looked at the score board. 11th. Pretty good. Last game he got 5 kills, that helped a lot. 2 more days left in the week, he was safe this time.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »
 Kain was eating when the loudspeakers came on. "Today's battle will be capture the flag in a woodland environment. There will be many trees, hills, and bushes. You will need very good strategy to win in this match as there will be 4 teams, each trying to get all 4 flags at their base at once. There will be no re-spawns. Good luck."
Kain finished eating, and got ready for the battle.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 11:34:23 PM »
-Capture the flag? Humph what is this game coming to these days?
I reported to my station to get equipped for today's battle. It was Team Rex, Team Nova, Team Luna, and Team Flare. (is that good for you Trainer?) Team Nova was the only team that always gave my team trouble. so today wasn't going to be boring at the least. When I got the the Equipment Room my men gave a loud holler for me. I had helped them to say out of the bottom 10 so far, so they had good reason to cheer. the battle was in 20 mineust, giving me plenty of time to get ready. I grabbed my signature weapon, a double edged sword called The Demon Blade I had made before I got locked up in here...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:28:48 PM by Mr._Rex »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2011, 12:03:51 PM »
Demos got ready for the game. He was on Team Luna, a band of misfits. He didn't care, they got the job done, only two of them were in the bottom 10, and he wouldn't miss them. Demos put on his armor, wrapped in a green mottled cloak, went to the wall and picked up his gunblade. 10 minutes until the game started.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 11:52:26 PM »
 Kain got his spear, Gungnir((the spear in the picture for my profile)), and put on his armor. It was light, and easy to manuever in. Team Nova had refused to participate in the games as long as Kain was on their team, so he was put on Team Luna. Kain walked to the arena with the rest of his team, excited about the game.((How do you make the text a link?))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:54:17 PM by Trainerx »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 12:04:14 AM »
The Doors opened and My team rushed onto the field. Our first goal was to get to the most defensible fort and hold it before we went for the flags. There was one on a hill we went for it, but so was Team Flare, a weak and pathetic team. Both of our team meet and a battle started. After 2 minuets Team Flare retreated. The base was ours...
([*url=http://this is where the address goes.]text here.[/url] just lose the *)

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 03:25:02 AM »
 Kain and team Luna weren't fast enough to get to the best base.
sh*t.
"Team Rex got the best base. Should we take it from them?"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 03:37:16 AM by Trainerx »

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2011, 12:11:42 PM »
Team Luna rushed out, Demos heard Kain ask a question.
"No, it's not worth it. We capture all the flags first, then wait for them to come to us."
They took an okay base, it would have to do. Demos volunteered to go for the first flag, along with 4 others.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »
 Kain also volunteered. He was fast, and could get the flag back to their base quickly. Two other people volunteered. Kain could see three flags. "Which one should we get first?"

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »
"Flare's. They're weak, and we shouldn't have any problem. We get in and out quick. No casualties."
Demos ran forward, motioning for the rest of them to follow him.
"We move silently and unseen."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2011, 09:42:17 PM »
All of my team busted into the Team Nova Base, we were going to knock them out of this game early... They were waiting for us and our teams met in a huge clash of man and steel. The few Novas were holding my Team back very well, until I drew my weapon and charged in, their resistance ended and we busted into their base we claimed their 3 flags. 3 down 6 to go I thought...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2011, 09:49:52 PM »
 Kain silently followed Demos, constantly scanning his surroundings with his keen eyes for enemies. He didn't hate Demos like most other people on Team Luna and Team Nova. "I'm going to follow you on the trees. I might be able to surprise team Flare. The battle would go quicker." Kain spoke quietly, not wanting to announce their prescence to team Flare. Kain quickly climbed a tree, and went from tree to tree, following Demos.