Off-Topic Discussions > Computers & Technology

WARNING: Google Safe Search Is Down!

(1/4) > >>

PowerPoke:
I typed in Ash and Brock, for a banner, I had it on moderate safe search and....It's too wrong for words what came up.  :o But my advice is to use Bing!  :) Schools have banned using google images! In ALL Schools!  :-\ Becuase google safe search went down and kids went on xxx stuff  :'( Also if safe search is down that means images may contain Viruses. So be careful! I have Norton Anti-Virus so i'm safe!  8)

Baka:
Who cares? It's just some pictures. As for you poopty Norton anti-virus... Trust, me you're safer without it.

PowerPoke:
Norton Anti-Virus is actually good  >:( It saved me from a Virus.  8)

Kamaran:

--- Quote from: PowerPoke on February 24, 2011, 08:48:09 PM ---Norton Anti-Virus is actually good  >:( It saved me from a Virus.  8)

--- End quote ---

Check again.

Frenchfry:
I've seen things that would shock ya' eyelids.
the truly gruesome images are the ones of people so starved and malnourished that their head is bigger than the rest of their body. I've seen that, and there's no degree of hentai that can make me cringe like that.

Besides, there aren't many people that are worried about if they're gonna see hentai by accident. If what they're searching could result in hentai, there's a good chance they were gonna see some later that day, intentionally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version