* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Miryus adventure  (Read 2461 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
[RP] Miryus adventure
« on: February 26, 2011, 04:08:04 PM »
WARNING!!!: You need a profile in order to post here, profiles are on the profile page, PM me your profile and I'll approve or disapprove of it, and first come, first serve, the earlier you get a profile, the earlier you can role-play and be a character with a bigger role!
Towns are as follows, and the towns you can start at are on the profiles page.

Here are the rules.
1. Like mentioned before you need good grammar.
2. At the beginning of the roleplay you need to just have your starter.
3. If it is later in the roleplay you can have a full team, but it cant be like a full team of legendaries.
4. Everyone should start at different towns.
5. If you are reported cheating with proof, like say your god-modding in a battle, i will remove you.
6. No posting on this page, this is for profiles.
7. You need to choose to either be a Rocket or a Pokemon Trainer to help the Brutal five.
8. If you join either side the Pokemon you can choose for a starter are listed below.

- Mello Village
- Mt. Geo
- Folige Town
- Galiver City
- Aqua port
- Enrig Town
- Atlas City
- Banoga city
- Victory city (near victory road)

Now if you have a profile and can roleplay, remember to follow the rules and have fun! ;D

Storyline
(Note:this is just fan-made and has nothing to do with the actual MMO, this is made from pure imagination)

So far, the development of Miryus is going steady and people are discovering a few ruins where they believe mew was first sighted years ago, and many clues of mews whereabouts are still shrouded in mystery. And meanwhile Giovanni is plotting to try and find Mew and believes it may be hiding somewhere in Miryus, so he hand picks his remaining admins and special rockets in order to track down and catch mew. His plan is to extract the DNA of mew to create his own pokemon army to rule the world and rise Team Rocket above and beyond its past glory. Now the Brutal Five have learned about this and decided to take matters into their own hands and find trainers to stop this threat. Now the fate of Miryus is in your hands, will you help Team Rocket with their world domination, or help the Brutal Five in stopping them?

Well, that's about it, if you want to ask me any questions just PM me.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 02:14:30 PM by Lugiafan96 »
. . .

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Miryus adventure
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 04:28:44 PM »
Soon the helicpter draws close to a village

Rocket pilot: "Now remember your mission, you need to act like a normal travelling trainer in order to get more info on mew, your disguise is in your bag."
Nexalas: "Yeah, Yeah... hope I can find a challenge *puts on disguise and puts on a parachute* see ya "*jumps off and lands afar from the village*"Mello village huh? Probably no challenges there."

He walks into the village after puting away the parachute and preparing his pokemon, Sneasel. He walks around the village and looks around for any library for info, or trainers to fight. He sees a small book shop and browses. He finds an old book with a green gem on it.

Nexalas:"... what's this book about?"
Store Clerk:"Its a book found in one of the ruins and believed to have some details about the ancient natives culture, its not for sale right now"
Nexalas:"....hmm, well thanks anyway."
Store Clerk:"Your wel-"

Nexalas quickly takes out a vile looking thing and it sprays sleeping gas and she goes unconscious without anyone noticing since they think nothing of a boy looking at books. Nexalas then quickly stashes the book away in his bag.

Nexalas:"Pleasure doing business with you."

JerryEDIT: Corrected numerous grammar mistakes.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 06:15:41 PM by Jerry »
. . .