* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [Profiles] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 53623 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [Profiles] Omnicide Games
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2011, 06:06:08 AM »
Her are the speks make up your mind.
Team Rex is the most Professional team, and the most experienced. It is also one of the most dangerous to be a part of because Rex(Me) believes that his men are expendable, but you are less likely to fall in the bottom 10.
Team Luna is up to TrainerX and Mr Pokemon.
Team flare is the worst team it always lose most of it men to the bottom.
Team Nova is as good as Team Rex, just not as brutal.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2011, 06:08:08 AM »
I'll go with team nova
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2011, 06:09:08 AM »
Spiffy. Now get into the battlefield and do something interesting.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2011, 12:48:01 PM »
Do we have to be in a team?

My guys just gone roque.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »
 Here's a picture of Kain's sword(I only have paint, so I can't post a link.)

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »

And this is Stefan's gun. Colt Single Action Army. Also called the Peacemaker. Along with the winchester rifle, this one is widely considered "The gun that won the west".

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2011, 10:00:45 PM »
Keep in mind that this round is a free for all (no teams) and it is the last match of the week.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2011, 11:18:21 PM »
Just so you don't get confused TrainerX here is my sword.

As you can see there are smaller swords built in, that way if it get stuck i can still fight.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2011, 11:46:57 PM »
PU Name: Declan_23
Omnicide Name: Deccers
RP Age: 22
Bio: Orphaned as a child, Deccers quit school to join the army at the ripe age of 16 where he was taken under the wing of his CO. After spending 4 years of his life deployed in various battles accross the globe and rising to the rank of Staff Seargant, he caught wind of international order breaking down. Ever the patriot, he requested to be transferred to the SAS back home. When all hell broke loose, Deccer's unit was one of the few that tried to keep some kind of control, opposing the gangs that sprung up all over the place. Only recently captured, Deccers is a new player in the Omnicide games.
Personality: Spending the past year alone hasn't done wonders for Deccer's conversational skills. He leaves smart arsed remarks to the others and just gets on with the job at hand.

Offline Mr Pokemon

• Contributor
  • Good Trainer
  • I'm not dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »
PU Name: Silver
Omnicide Name: Calx
RP Age: 19
Bio:    Hector could never have a real job. He would always snap and end up doing something to do serious damage to the store in some way. After one particular incident of seriously burning a customer at the local fast food restaurant, the judge sentenced him to partake in anger management, followed by forcing him to join the army, hoping it would teach him self control. For the most part, it worked. His agression lowered, he was able to speak to people without doing something borderline masochistic, and was able (though he did not enjoy it) to function as part of a platoon.

The downside was, he learned how to use a weapon. He was able to take his behaviours and vent it through a rifle. As he fought more and more with a gun, he turned to the art of sniping. Clean. One shot. He found his calling. He enlisted in sniper school, one of the most brutal, 5 weeks courses in the military. Learning his Barrett M82 inside and out, he left active duty. But not without taking his favorite, rifle, the Barrett M82, along with his Beretta 9mm custom that he bought for himself as a birthday present. He called it leaving. They called it AWOL.

Hector had nowhere to go. He could no longer be in main society, they had all of his records, they had his name, his face, his address; he had to leave it all, live in the underground. He became a hitman, a hired hand, an assassin. Eventually, he was paired with another sniper, they called her Nex. The military tought him house to use a rifle; Nex tought him how the rifle uses him. She taught him more than any simple soldier on reserve would know. The gun was no longer a tool. The trigger was an extension of his hand, the scope an extension of his eye, the bullet an extension of his will. But no matter what he did, what he was tought, what he tired, Nex could outdo him. He decided that Hector could never win, so Hector no longer existed. Hector was the one who had the problems, he was the one who had no home. But Calx was the one who could be the one of the best.

He wanted her to be impressed by him. He wanted her to accept him as her equal. He wanted to do something that would make him be more than just someone she was stuck babysitting.

So on one job, he decided would take out the target before she got a chance, he would make the perfect shot that she always made, and have her see him.
2AM, a man in a black suit with a white fedora on steps onto the rooftop; the head of an enemy family Calx was hired to kill. He had been waiting here all night to finish this and finally have Nex see him. As he looked down his sight, he catches a glint from behind his target. A scope reflecting off of the moon, pointed directly at him. The other looks up from behind their sight.

Nex. Her face looks distraught as he mouthes "I'm sorry." He stares in disbelief as he sees the muzzle flash. Through the target, and into him.

Personality: Antisocial, passive-agressive, prefers to be alone, mildly schizophrenic.

Sorry Jimmy, I thought I posted this..

PU Name:St. Jimmy
Omnicide Name: Crimson
RP Age:17
Bio: Crimson grew up with violence.  His guirdian, being the owner and runner of a martial arts dojo, and becoming involved in street gangs.  His parents disappeared when he was young, and Crimson never knew them.  He was raised by a kind Japanese man named Daiki.  Daiki was like a father to him and taught Crimson everything he knew about martial arts.  One day Daiki was robbed and killed by a local gang.  Crimson tried to stop them, but he couldn't.  After that Crimson was forced to live on the streets.  He had to steal, and even murder to survive, and he wouldn't stop unitl he found the man who killed Daiki, and kill him.  He has been taken off the streets and is being taken to the Omnicide games.
Personality: Mostly quiet and keeps to himself, but isn't going to take insults well.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 08:48:33 PM by Mr Pokemon »

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2011, 08:57:26 PM »
Just a note to Wailord and Silver: Snipers traditionally work in pairs, taking shifts as the spotter and the shooter.
Do what you will with this knowledge.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2011, 09:03:04 PM »
Just a note to Wailord and Silver: Snipers traditionally work in pairs, taking shifts as the spotter and the shooter.
Do what you will with this knowledge.
I see you underestimated me.
My backstory explains why I don't have one. :)
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2011, 09:04:08 PM »
Wouldnt work anyway. Eclipse has taken a vow of silence.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2011, 09:09:29 PM »
I'm just saying. Breaking one of the more vital habits of a sniper *could* come back to bite the two of you in the ass.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2011, 10:04:28 PM »
My sidearm(with a supressor of course):

My main weapon:

Utilitiy Knife:

I forgot these, they are important, especially cause my links aren't working for some reason.
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.