* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: The Team Rating Thread  (Read 94493 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: The Team Rating Thread
« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2011, 04:10:15 AM »
http://pokemon.marriland.com/hgss/pokedex/leafeon/

use that to remake Yuka if you don't have BW yet if you do:http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/pokedex/leafeon/

Actually, I'll leave her as she is, except for Leaf Guard...
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2011, 05:46:42 AM »
In all actuality, Your leafeon was my first without Leftovers and some impossible stats but with the moveset(Razor Leaf in place of Leaf blade) and Relaxed nature(+10% base Defense,-10% base Speed). before I battle a friend of mine, That Leafeon killed Bertha(Ground E4) and Lucian(Psychic E4) with some trouble. I have Three lefeons in total now my last one being the most sucessful. Here it is

Leafeon(Sky Nature)
Item: Leftovers
Nature-Relaxed
Evs:252 Atk & Def, 4 Spd

Moves: Leaf Blade, Grass Whistle, Quick Attack, Sword Dance

Pokemon he Defeated:Walrein,Garchomp,Typhlosion,Charizard,Gardevior,Blastoise,Deyoxys(All forms exept Def), Gyarados, Milotic, Flint's team excluding Rapidash, Bertha's team, Lucien's Team, Arron's Team(Bug E4), Cynthia's team, and Raichu.

There's probably more, but that's all I can remember now
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 26, 2011, 03:59:29 PM »
 I didn't make this team, but I've been using it on PO. I want to know what you guys think of it:

Ninetales(Alt. Lead) @Leftovers

Ability: Drought

Nature: Timid

EVs: 216 Sp. Atk, 76 Sp. Def, 216 Speed

Moves: Overheat
           Will-O-Wisp
           Safeguard
           Power Swap

Lilligant(Lead) @Life Orb

Ability: Chlorophyll

Nature: Modest

Evs: 252 Sp. Atk, 76 Sp. Def, 180 Speed

Moves: Hidden Power [Rock]
           Healing Wish
           Sleep Powder
           Leaf Storm

Snorlax @Choice Band

Ability: Thick Fat

Nature: Adamant

EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Sp. Def

Moves: Return
           Pursuit
           Crunch
           Earthquake

Infernape @Life Orb

Ability: Blaze

Nature: Naive

EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Speed

Moves: Close Combat
           Overheat
           Flare Blitz
           Will-o-Wisp

Durant @Wide Lens

Ability: Hustle

Nature: Jolly

EVs: 8 HP, 252 Atk, 248 Speed

Moves: Iron Head
           Crunch
           X-Scissor
           Thunder Wave

Garchomp @Life Orb

Ability: Sand Veil

Moves: Dual Chop
           Swords Dance
           Earthquake
           Fire Fang

zylonnick

« Reply #273 on: May 26, 2011, 07:09:00 PM »
I didn't make this team, but I've been using it on PO. I want to know what you guys think of it:

Ninetales(Alt. Lead) @Leftovers

Ability: Drought

EVs: 216 Sp. Atk, 76 Sp. Def, 216 Speed

Moves: Overheat
           Will-O-Wisp
           Safeguard
           Power Swap

Lilligant(Lead) @Life Orb

Ability: Chlorophyll

Nature: Modest

Evs: 252 Sp. Atk, 76 Sp. Def, 180 Speed

Moves: Hidden Power [Rock]
           Healing Wish
           Sleep Powder
           Leaf Storm

Snorlax @Choice Band

Ability: Thick Fat

EVs: 4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Sp. Def

Moves: Return
           Pursuit
           Crunch
           Earthquake

Infernape @Life Orb

Ability: Blaze

Nature: Naive

Moves: Close Combat
           Overheat
           Flare Blitz
           Will-o-Wisp

Durant @Wide Lens

Ability: Hustle

EVs: 8 HP, 252 Atk, 248 Speed

Moves: Iron Head
           Crunch
           X-Scissor
           Thunder Wave

Garchomp @Life Orb

Ability: Sand Veil

Moves: Dual Chop
           Swords Dance
           Earthquake
           Fire Fang

ninetales: solarbeam is always nice on a drought pokémon, and fire blast/heat wave/flamethrower don't suffer the SpA drop from overheat. I don't see a particular reason to use power swap.

Lilligant: looks good, you might change leaf storm to solarbeam, but that's optional.

Snorlax: Ever tried a curselax? it's pretty hard to tke down when it sets up. This set can work too, but I had good experiences with curselax.

Infernape: Looks decent, but I posted another set some posts back which is solid. You might change u-turn for another move if you'd like.

Durant: nice set, if I would change a thing, then I would give him something else then T-wave .

Garchomp: he looks decent, its a basic gachomp sweeper.

Overall you have a solid team, nicely done.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 26, 2011, 08:55:35 PM »
I'm not the one who made it, someone on Smogon made it. I've just been using it on PO to try it out, and to learn a little bit more about competitive battling.
ninetales: solarbeam is always nice on a drought pokémon, and fire blast/heat wave/flamethrower don't suffer the SpA drop from overheat. I don't see a particular reason to use power swap.

Lilligant: looks good, you might change leaf storm to solarbeam, but that's optional.

Snorlax: Ever tried a curselax? it's pretty hard to tke down when it sets up. This set can work too, but I had good experiences with curselax.

Infernape: Looks decent, but I posted another set some posts back which is solid. You might change u-turn for another move if you'd like.

Durant: nice set, if I would change a thing, then I would give him something else then T-wave .

Garchomp: he looks decent, its a basic gachomp sweeper.

Overall you have a solid team, nicely done.
I just used the sets and pokemon that the team's creator used. Here's their reasons:

Ninetales
As much as I've always liked Ninetales and I've always liked Sunny Day teams, I along with everyone else, was disappointed that she was the one that got Drought instead of something like Heatran or even Arcanine. But making the best of it, I've made this set which has been the best set I've used for Ninetales so far. STAB Overheat becomes great in Sunlight, even with Ninetales' disappointing Special Attack stat not doing it any favors. Will-O-Wisp leaves me a little open to Heatran, but even with a Flash Fire boost, Heatran & Chandelure are not breaking Snorlax. It lets me Burn Tyranitar and helps with Politoed as they switch-in to take the Overheat. It's useful in general. Especially combined with Safeguard. Power Swap is a must with Overheat. Swapping my -2 from Overheat for a +0 while crippling my opponent is always welcomed. And stealing a Calm Mind or Quiver Dance boost from something that feels 'safe' setting up on Ninetales and giving them a -2 in Special Attack, is always fun.

Safeguard is team support mostly. If you wanna piss off all those bulky Waters & Chansey that switch into Ninetales constantly, use Safeguard. It's really overlooked. A guaranteed 5 turns of being immune to status with Sun up is just amazing and a half to most teams. By the time the Safeguard is over, after switching-out, I have 3 turns to set-up and sweep status free. Get Garchomp in and setup. Rotom-W & Jellicent can't burn my Garchomp and has their Hydro Pump & Scald weakened by the Sun, Chansey can only Seismic Toss me, Thundurus can't Thunder Wave me, my entire team becomes immune to Toxic Spikes, the whole Safeguard package is just ideal in this metagame. By now, everyone knows that status is EVERYWHERE this Gen. So you can imagine how awesome it is to not have to worry about it even just for a few turns.

Snorlax

It is coward killing time when this Snorlax makes his appearance. With my team weak to the omnipresent Latios, Snorlax can switch into Choice Specs boosted Draco Meteor and take only an average of 60% from it, or can just let a teammate take the hit, and OHKO it with Pursuit as the coward switches out. The same story goes for Gengar, Starmie, Azelf, and really any Psychic or Ghost type in that 110 Speed tier. It's usefulness doesn't stop there either. It's Blissey-like ability to sponge Special Attacks makes it an exceptionally good check for all Pokemon that threatens Sun teams. Hitting insanely hard with Return, OHKOing just about any Special Sweeper while taking a pittance from their strongest attacks.

Earthquake catches Heatran and Tyranitar who feel safe switching into a Choice Banded Return. Crunch is really to take out those pesky Recovering Psychic Pokemon that feel safe setting-up & Recovering off Pursuit's damage like Latias & Reuniclus. And yes, 1v1 Snorlax will beat Max HP/Def Calm Mind Reuniclus unless it's at +2 with Focus Blast, then it might stand a chance, but +1 Focus Blast doesn't do nearly enough to "break" Snorlax. Thick Fat helps it walls Heatran , Volcarona, & Chandelure even in Sunlight and KO them all with the appropriate attack. Even a Sun-boosted +1 Volcarona Fiery Dance will only take 31.4% - 37.2% of Snorlax's HP with Life Orb calc'd in, while Snorlax's Return will OHKO non-max Defense variants while doing 68.2% - 80.2% to Max Defense moths. The only issue is that Snorlax becomes set-up fodder for Fighting-types. Sometimes I have decide between Pursuing that Latios for a OHKO or Earthquaking that Terrakion that's switching in.

Durant

An ant holding a magnifying glass on a Sun team. Couldn't have done that on purpose if I tried. Joking aside, Durant is no joke. Base 109 Speed making it the naturally fastest Steel-type in the game and THE most Speed-trolled Pokemon in the game. Hustle is, as always, a double-edged sword, giving Durant a x1.5 boost to her Attack at the cost of having an average Accuracy of 80% on all her attacks. Wide Lens does remedy this by giving her moves 88% Accuracy instead while keeping the x1.5 Attack boost making the Wide Lens very justified as she already has basically a Choice Band boost. The EVs give her 347 Speed out-speeding the 108 Speed tier by one point since Durant is the only Pokemon in 109 Speed tier and doesn't need to tie with herself thanks to Thunder Wave.

Iron Head alone has almost made up for Hustle's Accuracy lose as it's Flinch rate is more than twice as large as Durant's miss window. X-Scissor is her obligatory second STAB. Crunch hits everything that resists her STAB attacks except Steel-types for at least neutral damage. Thunder Wave is Durant's last resort and her only offense against Steel-types. Luckily Durant isn't exactly expected to run Thunder Wave as most run Claw Sharpen so it catches everyone off-guard.

Durant's only real flaw is her pitiful Sp.Defense and her inability to hit Steel-types without having to resort to Dig, which can be said of half the new Steel-types introduced this Gen. (Looking at you Escavalier & Klingklang) She can, however, act as a pseudo-Haxrachi against the likes of Scizor & other Steel-types and can actually 3 or 4HKO them with Iron Head after she Thunder Waves them.

Her biggest job is helping Garchomp, Lilligant, & Infernape deal with Terrakion & Sawsbuck which are two of the biggest threats to the team. Durant out-speeds Terrakion & can dismantle it with Iron Head or Thunder Wave and she can take a hit from Sawsbuck and X-Scissor for the KO or Thunder Wave if I smell a Focus Sash. She actually does help out against Lucario since it can dismantle the team as well so having something that resists ExtremeSpeed that can Thunder Wave it is perfect if Garchomp is too weak to take a +2 ExtremeSpeed.

Infernape

Infernape is my problem solver. He's a little harder to switch-in than Emboar was due to the sheer lack of bulk, but he does the same job with more speed. The set is designed to maximize the damage he can cause in one round, but it comes at the cost of coverage; however optimizing his ability to abuse the Sun more than covers the cost. Close Combat is the main attack Infernape uses just due to the kind of Pokemon he's switching into. By using both Overheat and Flare Blitz, he can hit hard on both sides, making safe switch-ins pretty scarce. Just about anything that switches into Close Combat is not going to be able to take a Flare Blitz or Overheat except for Jellicent, Gyarados, & Tentacruel. Unless it's a faster Pokemon that resist Fighting, it's hard to force Infernape out. Even Pokemon like Sigilyph & Gliscor have a hard time switching in. Close Combat does 29.9% - 35.5% to Gliscors and an unboosted Overheat does 85% - 100.7% to it and is a clean OHKO in Sunlight.

The main key is to not let the opponent know you're running mixed Fire. Use Flare Blitz or Overheat, but don't use the other until you need it to KO something. Mixed Infernape is fairly common, but running both Flare Blitz and Overheat at the same time is very rare and very unexpected. Psychic & Flying Pokemon like Reuniclus, Sigilyph, & Thundurus are instantly drawn in by a -2 Mixed Inferape, assuming they can use him to setup after Overheat KOs one of their teammates. That's when you can nail them with Flare Blitz and net that sweet KO. Stealth Rock is useful for passive damage and Will-O-Wisp is really just to make Dragonite & Gyarados cry. I prefer Will-O-Wisp personally, but they're equally good options.

Garchomp

Garchomp is kind of lame this Gen. She's still Garchomp, oh god is she still Garchomp, but she's just so hard to switch-in and KO something with this Gen. With everything and their Grandma's dog running Will-o-Wisp, Scald, Latios, switching to a Leviatator, and/or just running Hidden Power Ice on everything, Garchomp feels legitimately harder to switch in than even Ninetales. She doesn't have that utility that Snorlax, Infernape, & Lilligant has. The opponent just has to hit her once then bring in their speed Pokemon to finish her off.

She does pick things off very well and lures in Latios & Starmie for Snorlax to OHKO. The only walls she really fears are Cofagrigus, Dusclops, and Porygon2 due to Fire Fang being Sun boosted, giving her basically 3 different types she gets STAB from, letting her ruin the likes of Skarmory and Balloon-holding Steel-types. Dual Chop is used over Dragon Claw because it has the same power and a little less accuracy, but it busts through Substitutes meaning the team has nothing to worry about when Snorlax draws Breloom & Sub+Disable Gengar in as she can break their subs and deal nice damage to them and even prevent Breloom from Focus Punching. I can't really afford to use Outrage because things are actually faster than Garchomp this Gen and I NEED her to stay around for most of the match if not just as a pivot.

Lilligant

Roserade's little sister. I don't even know where to start about this Pokemon. This team could not even function without Lilligant. There's just no replacing her because no other Pokemon can do what she can do for the team. I'll just start with the basics. Lilligant is usually my lead and for good reason. She can OHKO all other opposing Weather leads (except Abomasnow) and Sleep Powder their common switch-ins. After a Sleep Powder, that's usually Ninetales' cue to switch-in. With the popularity of Tyranitar and the amount of players that seem to forget that Tyranitar does get OHKO'd by a Lilligant/Roserade/Exeggutor/Tangrowth Leaf Storm, I almost just get free wins from Sand teams, especially since Lilligant is never known to run Leaf Storm anyway. When I take out their Weather Starter on turn 1, that's it. Excadrill becomes too slow, Starmie gets entirely shafted by Snorlax, Vaporeon becomes laughable, and the list goes on.

"Okay, so what? Tyranitar can just switch out to-" To what? Heatran? Latios? Volcarona in Sand? Snorlax OHKOs them all and just shrugs off their attacks due to his Special Defensive bulk. The great thing about using Leaf Storm is that Lilligant not only OHKOs Tyranitar, but she OHKOs all of the common faster Sandstorm Pokemon. Gliscor, Garchomp, Excadrill, Landorus, Gyarados even? All OHKOd by Leaf Storm. Pokemon like Ferrothorn & Scizor that resist Grass STAB, will have to deal with Sleep Powder the next turn so they're not even a truly safe switch-in without a Lum Berry. Espeon is OHKO'd or at the most 2HKO'd by Leaf Storm and ruined by Snorlax. Xatu loses a great chunk of his HP from Leaf Storm, easily bringing him into HP Rock's KO range even at -2 in Sp.Atk.

Now you might ask "No Quiver Dance?! What is this?!" Well, it's the fact Leaf Storm makes Quiver Dance nearly pointless and Healing Wish is far too good to pass up. Having a Full Restore on the team at the cost of just one moveslot is invaluable. With Sleep Powder, a 140 Base Power attack from 350 Sp.Atk, and a Full Restore coming from 556 speed in Sunlight, Lilligant can completely change the tide of battle against nearly any foe.
I'll try your suggestions too, and see if it improves the team. I'm going to make my own team soon, so I'll post that when I'm done.

zylonnick

« Reply #275 on: May 28, 2011, 11:38:48 AM »
now I can see the reason for using those moves and it is well-thought. I never saw a pokémon who abused the SpA-drop from overheat etc. This guy is a genious at that point. But it is the point to make up your own teams and post them here, not to copy someone elses team.

I actually want to give a mono-rock team a try. I have made this team, but I haven't tested it out yet. If you guys know anything to change, you can tell me here. I might switch crustle out for someone else.

Tyranitar @ Air Balloon                                                                       
Move 1: Dragon Dance
Move 2: Earthquake
Move 3: Crunch
Move 4: Fire Punch
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Crustle @ expert belt
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Move 1: Shell Smash
Move 2: Aerial Ace
Move 3: Stone Edge
Move 4: X-scissor/Earthquake

Cradily @ Leftovers                                                                               
move 1: Energy Ball
move 2: Toxic
move 3: Recover
move 4: Earthquake
nature: Relaxed
ability: Storm Drain
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

Aerodactyl @  Life Orb   
Move 1: Fire Fang
Move 2: Earthquake           
Move 3: Aerial Ace
Move 4: Rock Slide 
Ability: Unnerve  Nature: Jolly     
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Hard Rock
EVs: 196 HP / 200 Atk / 112 SDef
-Ice punch
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Megahorn

Omastar @ Life Orb/Focus Sash
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA/252 Spe/4 HP
Move 1: Hydro Pump/Surf
move 2: Ice Beam
move 3: Ancient Power
Move 4: Shell Smash
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 06:01:11 PM by Ponge »

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 28, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »
 The reason I was using someone else's team was that I was still getting the hang of making teams. Now I'm working on making my own, not that I understand the process better. I just posted it here to see what everyone thought, since it's such a good team. I'll probably have the first version of my own team up in a couple of days.

zylonnick

« Reply #277 on: May 28, 2011, 05:46:10 PM »
The reason I was using someone else's team was that I was still getting the hang of making teams. Now I'm working on making my own, not that I understand the process better. I just posted it here to see what everyone thought, since it's such a good team. I'll probably have the first version of my own team up in a couple of days.

Ah ok, that explains alot.

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 28, 2011, 07:02:01 PM »
Durant (M) @ Wide Lens
Trait: Hustle
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Thunder Wave
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Crunch/Stone Edge

Heracross (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Night Slash

Yanmega (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Giga Drain

Armaldo (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rock Blast
- Seismic Toss
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Volcarona (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

I have two pokemon with a 4x weakness to fire. Durant/Scizor
Heracross/Armaldo/(Durant if I give it SE over Crunch) can take out fire types.

Two with a 4x weakness to rock. Yanmega/Volcarona
Heracross/Durant/Scizor can take out rock types.

One with a 4x weakness to flying. Heracross
Heracross/Volcarona/Armaldo/(Durant if I give it SE over Crunch) can take out flying types.

In PU I will be replacing Armaldo with this Shuckle:
(When I no longer have to worry about stealth rock.)

Shuckle (M) @ Binding Band
Trait: Sturdy
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Wrap
- Power Split
- Rest

I appreciate all help.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

zylonnick

« Reply #279 on: May 28, 2011, 07:29:45 PM »
Durant (M) @ Wide Lens
- Thunder Wave
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Crunch/Stone Edge

- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Night Slash

Yanmega (M) @ Life Orb
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Giga Drain

Armaldo (M) @ Leftovers
- Rock Blast
- Seismic Toss
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Heracross/Volcarona/Armaldo/(Durant if I give it SE over Crunch) can take out flying types.

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Wrap
- Power Split
- Rest

I appreciate all help.

Your team looks complete. I would maybe suggest a crustle instead of shuckle in PU (With shell smash it's basicly a better version of armaldo, in my opinion).

Offline Roloc

• Lead Gameplay Balancer
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Ivysaur anyone?
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 28, 2011, 08:23:21 PM »
Durant (M) @ Wide Lens
- Thunder Wave
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Crunch/Stone Edge

- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Night Slash

Yanmega (M) @ Life Orb
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Giga Drain

Armaldo (M) @ Leftovers
- Rock Blast
- Seismic Toss
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Wrap
- Power Split
- Rest

I appreciate all help.

Your team looks complete. I would maybe suggest a crustle instead of shuckle in PU (With shell smash it's basicly a better version of armaldo, in my opinion).

Thanks!

Only in PU will I be using shuckle. The only reason I am using Armaldo now is for rapid spin on PO. I will look into replacing Armaldo with Crustle. Although Armaldo does a very good job with seismic toss. But with no stealth rock in PU Shuckle will replace either of them. If only it had rapid spin so I could use it now in PO.
Team Attack Coverage Calculator
Damage Calculator
"Gimmicks only get you so far in a fight without the skill set to back them up."

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 28, 2011, 08:51:57 PM »
my fighting mono team,

1) hitmonlee (lead)@ normal gem
ability: unburden
EVs: 4 hp/252 atk/252 spd
adamant nature (+atk -sp atk)
- fake out
- close combat
- e-quake
- stone edge

2) hitmonchan @ life orb
ability: iron punch
EVs: 255 atk/255 spd
jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- bullet punch
- ice punch
- fire punch
- close combat

3) lucario @ expert belt
ability: steadfast
EVs 4 hp/252 atk/252 spd
- swords dance
- crunch
- extreme speed
- close combat

4) gallade @ life orb
ability: stead fast
EVs: 255 atk/255 sp defense
- close combat
- leaf blade
- psycho cut
- stone edge

5) infernape @ focus sash
ability: blaze
EVs:100 atk/156 sp atk/252 spd
naive nature (+spd -sp defense)
- mach punch
- close combat
- E-quake
- fire blast

6) chuck norris (conkeldurr) @ leftovers
ability: guts
EVs:252 atk/252 defense
- bulk up
- mach punch
- drain punch
- stone edge

and that's my mono fighting team, anyone has something to improve it with tell me.

EDIT: hey ponge can i battle you on PO? i'm on the mysdia server.
TRANSMISSION_END

zylonnick

« Reply #282 on: May 28, 2011, 11:29:01 PM »
Infernape @ Focus Sash (Lead)
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SpA
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Grass Knot
- Overheat
- Close Combat

Lucario @ Life Orb (Physical Sweeper/ revenge killer)
Trait: Inner Focus
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Bullet Punch
- ?Ice Punch/Swords Dance?

Poliwrath (F) @ Leftovers (Specially Bulky Attacker)
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SAtk
Relaxed Nature
- Surf
- Attract
- Ice Beam
- Focus Punch

Scrafty @ Shell Bell  (Tank/Status Absorber)
Trait: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain punch
- Crunch
- Rest

Heracross @ Shell Bell (Specially Bulky Attacker/Status Absorber)
Trait: Guts
EVs: 204 HP / 152 Atk / 152 SDef
Sassy Nature
- Megahorn
- Counter
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Machamp @ Lum Berry (Annoyer/Sweeper)
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- DynamicPunch
- Payback
- Bullet Punch
- Ice Punch

My reserves:

Gallade @ Choice Scarf (Revenge Killer)
Trait: Steadfast
Adamant Nature
- Zen Headbutt
- Night Slash
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch

Breloom @ Toxic Orb (Physical Sweeper)
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spd
Adamant Nature   
- Spore
- Swords Dance/Substitute
- Mach Punch
- Rock Slide

I tried to improve my mono-fighting team.  Were there are question marks, I'm doubting about the move to choose. Help is appreciated (not just with the question marks, but tips and hints/optional changes) are welcome too.

EDITED
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 12:12:40 PM by Ponge »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 30, 2011, 12:08:09 AM »
Nitori (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 255 HP / 255 SAtk
- Aqua Ring
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam

Marisa (Jolteon) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 255 HP / 255 SAtk
- Charge Beam
- Discharge
- Shock Wave
- Thunderbolt

Mokou (Flareon) (M) @ Charcoal
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
- Heat Wave
- Flamethrower
- Lava Plume
- Hyper Beam

Rumia (Umbreon) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 255 Def / 255 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Yawn
- Dark Pulse
- Hyper Beam
- Moonlight

Yukari (Espeon) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 SDef
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Morning Sun

Yuka (Leafeon) (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Leaf Guard
EVs: 255 HP / 255 Atk
- Aerial Ace
- Leaf Blade
- Synthesis
- Sunny Day

This is my Revised Eeveelution team
Pokemon Online
Nickname: AngelHero
Server: any
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline boyben10

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Normal Trainer
  • I m be gud artist now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 30, 2011, 01:14:01 AM »
My Team of Miltank.

Miltank (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)