* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: LEGEND REPOST(kinda) QUESTION  (Read 2520 times)

Offline OokamiGaru

• Beginning Trainer
  • To bring peace, through PAIN...
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
LEGEND REPOST(kinda) QUESTION
« on: March 17, 2011, 08:41:17 PM »
I read 90% of all of the legendary poop.

I agree that we shouldn't be able to catch the super strong legends, but there are a few that there are ALOT OF. Like shaymin, celebi and maybe a few others. Maybe there should be events that allow use to get the ones that there are multi of.

But these events and mission will be hard, take long periods of time to compete, and even if you are super pokemon dude, it wont be a walk in the park.

If you successed in the mission/quest/event, you get an egg. You have to raise it until it hatches and it starts at level 5. Though, since its a legendary and being raised by a trainer, its stats should be dumbed down. So it wont be a OTK/uber pokemon. It'll be another normal pokemon in your party that is on your side, but has rare status, it's powers wont be special and it CAN NOT BE BRED WITH OTHERS AT ALL!

This should be semi fair? I read the admin dudes posts and stuff, but I am just thinking around the point that it might be cool, fair and give others a reason to play I guess. It will be something to fight for, but just like here in Michigan,  "You may have a Ferrari, but I still have a Camaro that'll beat you any time of the day." Meaning, if you change the stats for the attainable legends, my same level charmander will still kick its butt fair and square.

Though, the in game legends that you "may" come across to fight or help with a mission or some random encounter for some random reason, it's stats will be blown outta the water just like the show.

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
Re: LEGEND REPOST(kinda) QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »
Interesting idea, but I'm pretty sure the team has already made up their minds about legends.
sup

Offline Noah_Road

• Normal Trainer
  • I can imagine 6 impossible things before breakfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2011, 10:14:28 PM »
Even if there are an abundance in certain legendary species, everyone has come to a decision that they will not be catchable at all. Period. It has nothing to do with their stats. This game is supposed to be realistic and the legendaries are simply that--a legend. If you were to catch one it wouldn't be a legend anymore; just a normal pokemon.  Legends are there for us to wonder if they exist and not to be found at all by any trainer under any circumstances.

This was the much nicer answer that the inevitable "For the love of God stop these stupid proposals about legendaries. ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!" response.

Psychic Power=Imagination+Dreams

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2011, 10:15:57 PM »
Correction, Noah.
Legends will be seen, and even used. But not caught.
NOT. CAUGHT.