* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: We're the pokemon. Bet ya cant read it all.  (Read 7871 times)

Offline OokamiGaru

• Beginning Trainer
  • To bring peace, through PAIN...
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
We're the pokemon. Bet ya cant read it all.
« on: March 19, 2011, 01:51:05 PM »
SO I know there are other pokemon dream posts and such, but this one is different. So I was talking to friends about how the NEW pokemon look like digimon. We all laughed and poop. Well, thats how it got into my head and I fell asleep.

So here it goes.

It started like a movie with someone, I am guessing me, saying "We played the games. Bought the cards. Watched the shows. We all wished we could become pokemon trainers, but in reality, it was soon all going to change.."

So it started off with me in the middle of a forest running and a bright light following me. Bursts of energy shot at me. I got hit and couldn't run any longer. Two towering men stood before me and said, "it's time, 447." Before long, we appeared in a room, with a man sitting before us. Wearing a white with gold trimmed suit. He looked down on me and smiled. "Hello 447, its been a while?"

I freaked out and showed at him, "What are you talking about?! Who are you! Who are they?" He looked at them and grinned. "I am Mr. A. They, are Mr. D and Mr. P. This is my company." I looked around and saw the game freaks logo. I bout pissed myself trying to figure out why Mr. A looked... Not Asian and said he owned it. "Why is a gaming company trying to capture me?" I asked. He laughed, "not just you. 447, you havn't yet transended, that is why it was easy to capture you." I was confused of course. "Explain!"

"I created this company, cause since the beginning of time. I have been trying to capture those who denied God. None of you are suppose to have powers. He took them away, you have a bible, you have read the stories?" I was confused what this had to do with God, but he continued to talk. "He created us to recapture those who broke the law and have powers more than those of a human. Ever generation, we capture all of you, and yet, another, such as yourself, reawakens the powers in the bloodlines. You see. We cant just kill you all, that'd be a sin. So we are to capture those with powers and strip them of them all. Erase their memory and send that off."

"Start it again?" I asked. "Yes, reading the true words. What we abreviated to pokemon." He said silently. "Polokia ontionii kekeadio equao monstro omnivici newloniia" I repeated. "Yes, that painful words awaken the bloodlines. But these days, even the internet is our enemy." I laughed, thinking this guy was kidding. "So you're saying we're all pokemon? And you're trying to catch us all?"

"Yes." He said with a straight face. "You see, there are even famous people you know with these powers." "Like who?" I asked curiously. "Well, obviously, you're Riolu. We gave names to these pokemon so bring out the factors and to search out the real pokemon. Those who are attached to certain ones, bare, similar attributes. In reality, you're just a number." He said with a grin.

"Tell me more!" I asked angerly, thinking he was lying.

"Eevee was just octuplits. very rare, yes, but they can live on their own. Been born from different parents, but usually together. Showing the signs of the elements. Even neutrality."

"Pichu, pikachu, raichu. Usually siblings, with electrifying personalities."

"Joan of Arch was Gardevior, yes, she could speak to God, with her psychic abilities."

"The Salem Witch Trials, they weren't hanging witches, they were hanging psychic pokemon. We were to have saved them, but even if we did, then erased their memories, they would of been put to death and not known why. So we left it the way it was."

"Groudon and Kyogre.... AKA Cain and Abel."

"King Arther, Mew. He was a great man honestly, but we had to take him after his duty was done."

"Who was mewtwo then?" I asked curiously.

"A German soldier that died. We found him and he had Mews DNA, but was genetically worked on him. Hoping to have another ally in our group for this hunt, but he ran away. We thought he'd be the 'one'"

"The 'one'? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"In the language of the Heavens, Mew means the one. We had wished to use him to capture you all. And put a stop to it. You see, alot of famous people, even murders were pokemon. Like Manson and such."

"Manson even? Who was he...?"

"Gengar." He said with a laugh so evil and twisted.

"Grr." I looked up at them with such anger and hatred. "You brought this on yourself, 447. You should of kept it all to yourself." He said as he waved his hand slowly, "Now, disappear..." He said.

I awake in front of 3 girls sitting together with blank expressionist of curiosity, "Thank you... Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf." I told them, shaking myself from their foresight. "I need to gather more people together... If we're to fight: 493, 484 and 483..." They shook their head and began to use their abilities to help me find more "pokemon".

((I'll skip the pointless traveling and talking to people.))

After finding the "new" Mewtwo and a few other legendaries and stronger pokemon.

We faced against Mr. D and Mr. P and Mr. G and Mr. R. As Mr. A appeared, he laughed. "I see you brought us, the "new" Mewtwo." He laughed loudly. "He'll be the key to beating!" I shouted with rage. "Everyone knows, Mewtwo is stronger than even you, Arceus!!!" "You stupid brat. I see you have transcended, to 448. Now I'll tell you. The legend of him being the "one", was false, a false hope to lure all of you who looked for peace, to bring us the key, of whipping you all from the face of the earth!" He said twistedly.

We all stood their, afraid... All hope gone... What were we too do?

Then the door slammed and I woke up too my buddy saying, "Lets go! We have plans today!" I was mad I didn't finish the dream...

There was alot more too it than just that, but typing cant get tiring lmfao.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
Re: We're the pokemon. Bet ya cant read it all.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 07:32:42 PM »
that was a long but interesting read
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 08:41:11 PM »
if this is suppose to be a story of some sort, keep it up.
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness

Offline St. Jimmy

• Normal Trainer
  • "I'm doing stuff, Hershel. Thaanggss."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 11:43:26 PM »
if this is suppose to be a story of some sort, keep it up.

He had said it was a dream he had.
sup

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 07:32:50 PM »
Well... weird dream is weird.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline OokamiGaru

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 08:10:14 PM »
lol Im wierd as hell

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 09:11:16 PM »
That is cool! BTW how did you have that dream in 8 short hours?

Offline OokamiGaru

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 09:45:15 PM »
I dono? lol I just dream I guess >.<

Offline Monzta

• CharlesedickNB
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • Effectively.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 10:54:45 AM »
an hour in a dream = 4 seconds in reality

Offline kavon800

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 03:11:31 AM »
that was to long i just stopped reading can you keep it shorter next time
i am the king you can call me King K

Offline DarK_SouL

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 03:28:10 AM »
Can you stop being lazy and read it all?

Sheesh.

Friend DarkerSou1 on Xbox Live, tell me who you is tho.

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 01:43:32 AM »
Tremendously interesting story, I must say, I wish I remembered my dreams... but I guess it would be kind of strange to think of dreaming like that to and being able to recall most of the dream if not all of it, and thankyou for sharing it with everyone I enjoyed reading it

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline Yume Tsuki

• Pixel Artist
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • (/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art page
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 02:13:36 PM »
Intresting dream. :o

I wish I had those kinds of dreams. Mine are always so short.. Or I just dreamt of nothing...

Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a doughnut because you're on a diet.

Offline Fantom

• Beginning Trainer
  • Pika Pikachu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 07:03:31 PM »
an hour in a dream = 4 seconds in reality

Is it really true ? Or you get it from Inception

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 07:05:38 PM »
I think you can become a Quest Writter!  :D
I LOVE CHARIZARD AND UMBREON!