* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 2069315 times)

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #3870 on: April 14, 2012, 04:42:03 AM »
I know that Pumpkin, im in the southern hemisphere myself.

Welcome back Zoro.

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: April 14, 2012, 05:12:51 AM »
ohaider Zoro! You're back!
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3872 on: April 14, 2012, 05:37:27 AM »
Heyoooo~
I'm a maniac. Dissections are awesome, so that's why I'm trying to intern at an anatomy lab or something.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: April 14, 2012, 06:52:04 AM »
They are NOT awesome! They're nasty! Plus, the smell of formaldehyde makes me sick! Seriously. Trust me on this one, dog fin shark scent+ formaldehyde scent=Really, really, bad. DX Same with sheep heart. And Cow Eye. Oh why oh why does my magnet have to be the one that gets stuck with all the dissections?!
It's even worse when you're partnered with Ben TS as a lap partner...he tried to through the fishes eyes at me...And Lizzie used a valve on the sheeps heart and wore it like a RING.... I know I rarely say this, but...
EWWWWWWWWW! GROSSSSSSSS!
Plus, like all my bests friends LIKE dissections! You can SEE that Pumpkin enjoys them, and my friend Natasha watches 1000 ways to die just for the forensics!
....Why do I have to be squeamish...? It makes life so much more difficult, especially around THIS *motions to Pumpkin* weirdo.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:54:52 AM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: April 14, 2012, 07:05:40 AM »
Dissections aren't bad in my opinion, and there's a teacher at the school where i go to who loves the smell of formaldehyde, he said he used to just hang out in the lab because he liked the smell that much.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3875 on: April 14, 2012, 07:38:52 AM »
CREEPY CRAWLIES!
*shot*
Actually, I like that smell. It's wierd, but it's better than gasoline in my opinion. If tere was a lab at my school that smelled like formaldehyde, I'd be in there ALL FRIGGEN DAY. And, to make myself sound like an even bigger wierdo, dissections are fun, mainly because we're taking something's body apart, to see how it works. To think that it was once living.... THat's what's so fun about it for me.
I also like bodies in general. like today, I went on a fieldtrip to the downtown area of where I live, to see an area that was once French (it still is, but no one knows that), and one of the cathedral's bishops actually wanted his heart to be embalmed and buried in the area for the mass. So, the first thing I took a picture of, was where his heart was, in a beautiful gold box. And, as is custom in French cathedrals, the bodies of the bishops were sealed into walls when they died, and their names were engraved on the walls. Even in the crypt of the second cathedral. I touched EVERY SINGLE concrete block containing a bishop (sort of as a sign of respect), while everyone ran away :P
I'm SUCH a creep. THat's why I don't have many people who like me~
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: April 14, 2012, 08:32:40 AM »
o-o-kay, have fun with that... *faints*
(now, the question is, why am i still up at 2:30 A.M.? Answer: Because I'm watching Trigun.)
Hello there.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: April 14, 2012, 10:07:35 AM »
Lol gone for 2 days and you get left behind :P Nothing worse then holding a bunnies head :'(... My dad actually took me on a hunting trip for 2 days sooo don't really know how that fits in.
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: April 14, 2012, 04:32:33 PM »
See, i'm fine with hunting. In fact, I went squirrel hunting over break. (Dang you, you stupid squirrel! I almost had you! grrrrr.)
Hello there.

Offline lubbies

• Normal Trainer
  • why is a torchic in water?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: April 14, 2012, 05:01:38 PM »
Lol I'm playing kirby and I'm on this stupid moving level and I always squish, :I...
Grafics Cat <3

'If a stranger offers you drugs, say thank you because drugs are expensive.' - a wise man

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: April 15, 2012, 03:51:37 AM »
Crap. Now I'm all depressed. Not only am I sad cuz i finished Trigun, I'm also TOTALLY depressed about the fact that Wolfwood dies! THAT JUST SUCKS! HE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!
I swear, I cried when he died...And I'm almost crying now!
Scratch that, I AM crying!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:10:38 AM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: April 15, 2012, 04:31:17 AM »
Damnation Ayara, you're meant to say spoilers before you say someone dies. Haha I don't even care, I'm never gonna watch it.

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #3882 on: April 15, 2012, 05:55:37 AM »
Urk? There is a lack of me being stupid on this page.
I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival in the District of Columbia! I glomped an America cosplayer, glomped an England, took pics of theet two AND a Belarus, glomped an Orihime, glomped an Ulquiorra, accidentaly ran into a Luffy and an Ace, got a pic of a Skyward Sword Zelda Cosplayer, got a pic in my hoodie with 2 Matryoshka Gumis and one Magnet Kaito...
Passed out the moment I walked in because there was seriously ANIME EVERYWHERE. Naruto, Soul Eater (DAMN, there was a Medusa and Stein cosplayer, but I didn't get pictures of them...), DBZ, etc. it was so awesome. And yet, I never got one of those Bubble Teas, although I DON'T like tapioca... Hrk. I need to sleep. In the mean time, Bunny heads and squirrels are yummy, Kirby scrolling screens are evil, Ayara breaks her record of not being a spoiler child, and I was supposed to be asleep 3 hours ago.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:06:07 AM by WhatThePumpkin »
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
--

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: April 15, 2012, 06:41:02 AM »
I wanted to gooooo..... TT.TT
America, England, Belarus, Orihime and Ulquiorra, Luffy and Ace, Zelda, Naruto, Soul Eater....I wanna see those pictures. imminently. You're so lucky... WHy do I never get to go to anime gatherings? (oh, and call me tomorrow. We should get together and work on our storybooks for American History.)
Hey, it's not exactly a record. I'm not normally a spoiler child, except when I get upset over something. Then I start crying and have a tendency to just start saying how sad or mad I am, without thinking about if I'm spoiling it. Sorry, people.
3 hours? But it's only 12:42. Now, if it were 3 am (last night. :3) I could see that. But you ALWAYS stay up late.
see, NOW it's 2:30. So now I could see if you were supposed to have been asleep 3 hours ago. But earlier seemed way too early for you, Pumpkin.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:28:51 AM by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline Sazaraki

• Beginning Trainer
  • ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:28 AM »
I know what you meant, Arctus. i was just taking atvantage of how you phrased it to rib Pumpkin. ;)
Nice factoid, Cortex!
I like your sig, Sazaraki. Cortex, he's the one I mentioned earlier during my status report. :D