* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1937843 times)

Offline NexosYourGayBestFriend96

• Normal Trainer
  • Reality's Exit . . .
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #4710 on: June 16, 2012, 08:57:57 PM »
Yeah, but i wonder what it would've been like if they went through with the original plan.  ???
. . .

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • They said I could be anything, so I became a snake
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: June 17, 2012, 01:09:02 AM »
Probably something like a 3D Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again or Kirby Mass Attack.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: June 17, 2012, 04:27:35 AM »
alot of games suck to me.... i was chating on something talking about sonic how Sonic Adventure 2 or Sonic Adventure 2 battle was awesome bk then and the characters and stuff... then we got to now like Sonic Gen. a little bit bk like Sonic the Hedgehog (xbox 360/PS3) and how sonic the hedgehog how it was very bad but the music was ok
]Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts i don't care about the maps xD we can create lots of vehicles and boats or planes or other stuff
Nintendo really is sucking i bet the only thing keeping them alive is mario idk
now Pokemon ALOT of ppl hate pokemon because they think its for little kids and ALOT of ppl just adore pokemon because they (or we) really get the feel of it and ppl who hate it just have no taste in games they would have start bring up games like CoD or something im ok with CoD but understand one thing Pokemon is not a shooting game and CoD isn't a adventure game (i think thats what pokemon is) Sony straight down suck and now were getting into a game war where PS3 is better then xbox 360 or xbox 360 is getting better then PS3
srry for going off topic and talking about others besides the ones we are currently talking about 

People hate sonic for many reasons, Sonic '06 is just one of those reasons...

Nintendo is NOT sucking, and is actually doing relatively well, considering the vast majority of gamers today are obsessed with shooters. Mario is but one series keeping them afloat, for example, The Legend of Zelda and the return of Star Fox (with the release of Star Fox 64 for 3DS). I will admit that they're kinda pushing it with all the Mario games announced at E3. New Super Mario Bros U, New Super Mario Bros 2, Nintendoland (It sorta counts because there's Mario themed attractions), there's a lot of mario games coming out lately. But then you have to think about how they're bringing back PIKMIN! You have no idea how excited I am for Pikmin 3.

I think the reason many people dislike pokemon is because they think of it as sort of a kids game, because, well, it is. It's a strategy games involving small, animal-like creatures, so the first thing you think of when you hear that is "Cutesy-Kids-Game", when it really involves too much thought, effort and planning for it to be considered a kids game.
i said idk about nintendo xD even though they brought out an new wii >_> probably gonna be a good one

Mario vs Donkey Kong was kind of good because i only played it through Donkey Kong 64 i never really experienced it or the ones with the robots 
i never got my hands on a kirby game x.x im gonna add that to a list if i get the chance 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:03:41 AM by Jerry »
PokeDex Info:
Type:Fire/Dark
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: June 17, 2012, 07:26:21 AM »
Bad news, laptop is done for. Screen is messed up all the way now. May not post for a while.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: June 17, 2012, 09:03:22 AM »
Alright, that's it. I'm just gonna say it now because I've been sitting on this idea for like a month.

Do you want me to just send you my old laptop? It's not particularly good...like, at all, but it's better than not having a computer. It's good for going online, pretty much, but I don't think you'll be able to play Steam games, or anything for that matter, on it.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4715 on: June 17, 2012, 03:00:50 PM »
lol your nice
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon
Likes chewing on fire stones and has split tails like Vulpix and can uses it's ability like Zoroark to change into people.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: June 17, 2012, 09:37:22 PM »
Noble deed Dark,but i may come a bit too late.
Since he might not post for a while or perhaps even check.

Guess it's time for Arctus and Ayara to get a fulltime chance to be Arch Knights :P

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: June 18, 2012, 12:06:31 AM »
Then I guess I should stop just lurking in the background.

Offline Vastitas

• Normal Trainer
  • challenge accepted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: June 18, 2012, 01:16:57 AM »
yes yes you should.
It's going to be legend- wait for it, and i hope you're not lactose intolerant because the next word is going to be dairy, legendary!
http://pokemon-universe.com/index.php/topic,2575.0.html

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: June 18, 2012, 01:17:52 AM »
Noble deed Dark,but i may come a bit too late.
Since he might not post for a while or perhaps even check.

Guess it's time for Arctus and Ayara to get a fulltime chance to be Arch Knights :P

Right, but doesn't he have access to a family computer? I'm sure he can find some way to go online at least once.

Off topic, my cat peed in my room for the 3rd time. This time, on the floor, right next to where I lay my head. Love you, Yoda!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:21:43 AM by Darkstar64 »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: June 18, 2012, 02:16:45 AM »
For that exact reason darkstar, I can't have ANY clothes in the floor of my room..
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: June 18, 2012, 03:42:07 AM »
Yes Darkstar, you're right, I do have the family computer, but it is hard to get access to it since my parents are always on it, followed by my sisters. Luckily, they're not using it now, so I as able to get on for now, though it will be a limited time.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Darkstar64

• Pre-Beta Tester
  • Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: June 18, 2012, 05:45:04 AM »
Soo...you DO want me to send you the laptop, right?

Alright, that's it. I'm just gonna say it now because I've been sitting on this idea for like a month.

Do you want me to just send you my old laptop? It's not particularly good...like, at all, but it's better than not having a computer. It's good for going online, pretty much, but I don't think you'll be able to play Steam games, or anything for that matter, on it.

I'm talking about this in case you didn't see it.

Offline BlazingNinetails

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: June 18, 2012, 06:34:14 AM »
would be able to keep in contact with how we are doing if you do get it
PokeDex Info:
Fox Pokemon

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #4724 on: June 19, 2012, 10:30:51 AM »
Bumpittybumpbump. o3o
I've had a stuffy nose for a while, and it's driving me crazy. I have no allergies, and yet...AUGH. It's been a week now =^= No medicine or tea is helping. Ideas?

Ayara the arch knight hast gone into hiding. Therefore, Arcts is pretty much alone until she gets back on o3o
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus