* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1924565 times)

Offline Omnipresent

• New Trainer
  • Tell yourself you can, and so you will.
    • View Profile
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #7740 on: August 18, 2013, 07:47:09 AM »
Hi! Sorry to just randomly burst in, here, but, I would like to join this guild! I don't know much about being in a guild, and I'm hoping people here can help me figure it out!
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2253475/
I find I'm happiest when I'm writing, even if it's only fan fiction! I haven't written for very many shows, but, I hope for readers none the less. Have fun!

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #7741 on: August 18, 2013, 07:49:00 AM »
Hey! 'Yara! Welcome the new GABEN you guys got! It would be a GABEN if they weren't welcomed nicely, you GABEN!
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7742 on: August 19, 2013, 01:01:52 AM »
What have I SAID about calling me that, Meowth? Seriously. Sheesh.

Hello there, Omnipresent. I'm going to take a wild guess that you're NeinSoul's sister, correct? She messaged me that you had joined, and being that the only person you've friended so far is her...
Anyway. I'm Ayara012, and this is the Pokemon Knights. (You know me better as that person your sister talks to over skype that you originally thought was a psychopath serial killer. Hi again. I'm not a murder, as much as Meowth and Humen may try to test that.)
If your sister hasn't already mentioned it to you, there are a few sets of forum rules to look over-
http://www.pokemon-universe.com/index.php/board,8.0.html
All those big ones that stick out in your face, with the colors and the exclamation points, are good to look at. Most of it's just common sense, really, but go check them out, if you would.
As to how Guilds work, it's pretty basic. Since the game isn't out yet, we all kind of chill here and talk with each other on various topics. Cortex is our Guild Master, although he's been having a few technical difficulties recently. When the game starts, we'll help each other out, help other people out-that sort of thing. Kind of like Fairy Tail, if you've tried that series.

Now, since I know from NeinSoul and skype that you're pretty nice and responsible, I'm gonna go ahead an okay you, so long as Cortex doesn't have a problem with it. If you wanna check who your fellow guildmates are, you can wander over to the first page of the Guild thread and check out the list there. (Although, we have a few people that are kind of honorary members, because they hang out a lot. Lookin' at you, Meowth...

So then, Welcome to the Guild!
SIT BOY!
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #7743 on: August 19, 2013, 01:52:23 AM »
Although, we have a few people that are kind of honorary members, because they hang out a lot. Lookin' at you, Meowth...

What she meant to say, I'm the boss. You are suspicious. You will be investigated. And then you will learn Elemental Elites are the best. If you can do this, you will be accepted in this society. If not, you will be exterminated.

~Your lord and savior, Gaben

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #7744 on: August 19, 2013, 02:36:22 AM »
I am Cortex, and I approve Ayara's message. Not so much blades. A grand welcome to our new member, and a congrats to ayara for utilizing her status as arch knight. Now, if you all will excuse me, I have grown up business to attend to, and yes, it is quite boring.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Humen

• Normal Trainer
  • I am the last of my kind and im loving it
    • View Profile
« Reply #7745 on: August 19, 2013, 03:00:36 AM »
Hooray new people are coming to the site which means more people to talk to.^3^

Sucks that PU cant read japanese :T
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 03:07:19 AM by Humen »
Sticks and stones can break my bones and names can make me feel like i deserved it.

Offline The-Blades-slave

• Balance Tester
  • Good Trainer
  • I heed the command of the blade
    • View Profile
« Reply #7746 on: August 19, 2013, 11:06:08 PM »
I hav eto attend to semi-adult things, such as starting looking at scholarships and poop. But chansey yeah, i'm gonna play tf2 instead! I'm mature, mate.

Daylin: 35/100

Offline Omnipresent

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7747 on: August 19, 2013, 11:59:44 PM »
Wow, this is kind of exciting! (What kind of pathetic am I that joining an online Guild is exciting?) I have been filled in on what I need to check out, and how most of this works so, hopefully, I'll get by without offending anyone, which was my main worry. So, thanks for the welcome, and I'll do my best to get along with everyone!
I find I'm happiest when I'm writing, even if it's only fan fiction! I haven't written for very many shows, but, I hope for readers none the less. Have fun!

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #7748 on: August 20, 2013, 02:39:53 AM »
It's not pathetic. You're a member of one of the two most active, and successful guilds of a game that is not even released. You have to oppurtunity to pave the way for future guild members. And blades, you should really get to work. Just saying from experience.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7749 on: August 20, 2013, 11:44:29 AM »
Welcome to the guild Omnipresent

Offline WhatThePumpkin

• Good Trainer
  • Currently On Hiatus
    • View Profile
    • WhatThePumpkin's dA
« Reply #7750 on: August 20, 2013, 11:47:57 PM »
Blah blah blah blah random fangirl crap
I AM a psychopathic killer, thank you very much. I take pride in the fact that she can actually tell that, as compared to the rest of you, lol.

And, I guess I count as an honorary member. Or not. Buz I still post here 'n stuff.

Oh, adn omnipresent, you WILL be investigated. Don't deny it, you will become one with GABEN.
Fais Gaffe Au Soleil~
--
Well, next time you see ol' Firecrotch, make sure you give him a bad batch- Nagi Kengamine
--
No matter how girly I act, I am a man, and I would like to be seen as one. You are forgiven for accidents, but not ignorance. You can skype me at angelofcorpses if you have any questions, as I am on hiatus

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7751 on: August 21, 2013, 12:13:00 AM »
See, Meowth? I can do my job just fine. And Havoc, don't tell me you're starting that weirdness, too...*sighs*

Anyway, Omnipresent, as you know, I am in no way sane, and neither is your sister. To be stupid and reference Alice in Wonderland, We're all mad here. You get used to it. Try to drag your sister on here, though, would you? She doesn't post enough (to satisfy her nosy friend, that is. ;P)
Hello there.

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #7752 on: August 21, 2013, 12:41:48 AM »
Oh come on, Ayara, you cannot deny the GABEN. Our lord and savior will one day release HL3, and all GABENIANS will rejoice, as we are lifted up onto our computers to play it..
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7753 on: August 21, 2013, 08:59:53 PM »
Just because YOU are insanely in love with creepy-ass zombie things from HL3 doesn't mean I have to be. You, Havoc, and everyone else here already know that I HATE ZOMBIES. Go play Halo. It's way better. :P
Hello there.

Offline Omnipresent

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7754 on: August 21, 2013, 09:19:27 PM »
Well, I'm not entirely sure what dialect of insanity is being spoken here, save for the mention of a few video games, but, I will let NeinSoul know that she's being paged!
By the way, Ayara, I hear you about the zombies. Can't stand 'em, save for the ones in Warm Bodies.