* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1893011 times)

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
  • Water is the heartbeat of river, the flow of life.
    • View Profile
Re: Join the Pokemon Knights!
« Reply #360 on: August 12, 2011, 06:33:16 am »
 Silver/HG was just the worst pkm game I've played. I prefer Emerald or B/W.

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #361 on: August 12, 2011, 06:35:36 am »
Silver/HG was just the worst pkm game I've played. I prefer Emerald or B/W.

What!  :o .............. i love gen 2  :'(................ imo i think b/w are the worst one's i never even finished them i got bored at 5 gym
It's over 9000!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 12, 2011, 06:37:33 am »
Ahh duly noted. Silver is a very astute and steadfast fellow. My personal favorite is a tie between Yellow and Red.
oh, we're not talking about the GAME silver, we're talking about the PERSON Silver. He's in the manga.
my fav is red. defiantly red. but we should probably get back to a more guild related topic, XD
and i dont care what gen, what game-if its pokemon, its EPIK! i love the manga, the show, ALL the games, and i collect the cards! XD im a total and complete geek! and im proud of it!
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 12, 2011, 06:37:49 am »
 Atleast the end of B/W Makes Sense, With N and Getisis...  N WAS SO IMPOSSABLE TO BEAT WITH MY WATER TEAM :( that was my first defeat on that team. I was mad.

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #364 on: August 12, 2011, 06:39:35 am »
Ahh duly noted. Silver is a very astute and steadfast fellow. My personal favorite is a tie between Yellow and Red.
oh, we're not talking about the GAME silver, we're talking about the PERSON Silver. He's in the manga.
my fav is red. defiantly red. but we should probably get back to a more guild related topic, XD
and i dont care what gen, what game-if its pokemon, its EPIK! i love the manga, the show, ALL the games, and i collect the cards! XD im a total and complete geek! and im proud of it!

just finished it

It's over 9000!

Offline Ziger

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 12, 2011, 06:42:01 am »
 EZ your still the best badge maker around. <3

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2011, 06:43:24 am »
EZ your still the best badge maker around. <3

Thanks  :)
It's over 9000!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 12, 2011, 06:44:33 am »

just finished it

OHMYGODSSSSSSSS! *squels in excitement* (this was my actual reaction. XD i really did squeal.) *starts totally freaking out in excitement in the background* OHMYGODS ITS SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUU! ADORABLENESS! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 EEEEEEK! *continues freaking out*
Hello there.

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #368 on: August 12, 2011, 06:46:21 am »

just finished it

OHMYGODSSSSSSSS! *squels in excitement* (this was my actual reaction. XD i really did squeal.) *starts totally freaking out in excitement in the background* OHMYGODS ITS SOOOOO ADORABLE!!! PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUU! ADORABLENESS! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 EEEEEEK! *continues freaking out*

I'm guessing you like it  :P
It's over 9000!

Offline OneKnightStand

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 12, 2011, 06:49:18 am »
Wow that is one of the most impressive badges I've ever seen! You truly are a master at your craft Ez!

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #370 on: August 12, 2011, 06:51:36 am »
Wow that is one of the most impressive badges I've ever seen! You truly are a master at your craft Ez!

Thanks  :D

but in all honesty it's no where at the level of design i'm aiming for ill show an example of a sig that looks truly amazing in a few
It's over 9000!

Offline OneKnightStand

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 12, 2011, 06:52:48 am »
Well good sirs and lady, I'm off to 'get down and boogie' while imbibing some alcoholic roborants. ;) Good night to you all!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 12, 2011, 06:55:01 am »

just finished it

I'm guessing you like it  :P
YES, I LOVE IT, AND ONEKNIGHTSTAND IS TOTALLY RIGHT, ITS REALLY IMPRESSIVE AND EPIK, AND AWESOME AND CUTE AND ADORABLE AND, AND, AND IVE RUN OUT OF WORDS BECAUSE I CANT THINK RIGHT WHEN IM EXCITED! EEEEEEEEK!

Well good sirs and lady, I'm off to 'get down and boogie' while imbibing some alcoholic roborants. ;) Good night to you all!

and for once, someone can tell im a girl. its  so annoying when people assume im a boy. D:<
although, i guess its pretty easy to tell right now since im freaking out. but when im calm, people assume im a boy. its annoying.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:57:08 am by Ayara012 »
Hello there.

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #373 on: August 12, 2011, 06:57:02 am »
I mean just look at these they are amazing and are made by regular people like me! This is the level of expertise i'm going for but it will take months iv'e only been into gfx for a month

and these are made from scratch there are no premade images other then the render which is the character
It's over 9000!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2011, 06:58:02 am »
I mean just look at these they are amazing and are made by regular people like me! This is the level of expertise i'm going for but it will take months iv'e only been into gfx for a month

and these are made from scratch there are no premade images other then the render which is the character
impressive.
Hello there.