* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1932239 times)

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
Re: Join the Pokemon Knights!
« Reply #960 on: September 18, 2011, 12:59:49 AM »
Ez, toad in your avatar looks like he is saying "Por Que?!" Just wanted to point that out.
Also there are three Arch Knight positions left. I have one nominee from a current Arch Knight. The selection will happen by the 30th. However, if you strongly feel like you should be an arch knight, instead of posting here, send a PM to the Arch Knights and Master Knight about why you should. Their names can be found on page one of this thread. If I receive no other nominees by the 30th, the first of next month will start a tourney for the last two positions. This will only happen if no one applies directly to the arch knights and master knights, and they do not send me their choice. The tourney will be exclusive to knights only, no one outside the guild will be in it, and no one higher than knight will be allowed to join. Once the selections have been made, I will host another tournament to determine who our guild champion will be, an exclusive title that says you are the best of our guild, and this title will be able to be challenged for. So, make your case, and prepare for our champion tourney.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #961 on: September 18, 2011, 01:34:16 AM »
Ez, toad in your avatar looks like he is saying "Por Que?!" Just wanted to point that out.
Also there are three Arch Knight positions left. I have one nominee from a current Arch Knight. The selection will happen by the 30th. However, if you strongly feel like you should be an arch knight, instead of posting here, send a PM to the Arch Knights and Master Knight about why you should. Their names can be found on page one of this thread. If I receive no other nominees by the 30th, the first of next month will start a tourney for the last two positions. This will only happen if no one applies directly to the arch knights and master knights, and they do not send me their choice. The tourney will be exclusive to knights only, no one outside the guild will be in it, and no one higher than knight will be allowed to join. Once the selections have been made, I will host another tournament to determine who our guild champion will be, an exclusive title that says you are the best of our guild, and this title will be able to be challenged for. So, make your case, and prepare for our champion tourney.

close lol it's - y u no?
It's over 9000!

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: September 18, 2011, 01:38:10 AM »
Ez, the picture in ur sig is scaring me......
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: September 18, 2011, 01:44:46 AM »
I like the idea of a champion tourney, even though i'm not likely to win, it's still an awesome idea.

Offline Ez

• Good Trainer
  • Pikaderp
    • View Profile
    • My Banner Thread
« Reply #964 on: September 18, 2011, 02:46:32 AM »
Damn it staff  >:( keeps changing the words in my sig lololol
It's over 9000!

Offline Arctus

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: September 18, 2011, 03:10:04 AM »
Damn it staff  >:( keeps changing the words in my sig lololol

Haha, can you blame them? Most of the time they're just trying to keep it reasonable

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: September 18, 2011, 03:46:30 AM »
yeah, i lik the champion idea too, even if i doubt ill win it, ever. XD and Ez, ur sig SERIOUSLY scares me....
Hello there.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: September 18, 2011, 05:25:43 PM »
*crawls into thread........*

I hate... N!!!!
And Ghetsis O _ o

Underlvled non tactical team.Having heaps of problems beating them the 2nd time lol

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: September 19, 2011, 01:17:59 AM »
well, i cant talk, seeing as i have yet to beat the pokemon black elite four.....*embarrassed*
Hello there.

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: September 19, 2011, 09:08:11 AM »
Wath's your team and lvls Ayara?

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: September 19, 2011, 06:00:15 PM »
Buy lots of revives and hyperpotions Ayara, and sell all the useless items (like the antidote, paralyze heal, etc) ;)
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline FireDarkGuy

• Normal Trainer
  • Is this thing working?
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: September 19, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »
We have to wait for ez to make an updated image. I have no idea how to do it, but you are on a seperate list i have on my own computer. However, it's currently updating, so I won't be on today except from my phone.

It's veary easily made with Photoshop or Photoscape (or both). And ok, i will wait.
I LOVE CHARIZARD AND UMBREON!

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: September 19, 2011, 09:37:16 PM »
Buy lots of revives and hyperpotions Ayara, and sell all the useless items (like the antidote, paralyze heal, etc) ;)

Noooooooooo! Buy Full Restores damit lol.

If they leave a number on your,it's frequent that they will also leave some status there and here.
Besides,N and Ghetsis surely will(Cofragius and Zekrom/Reshiram).

Full Heals come in handy too,for out of battle use.

And if you really are dat much in need of power,buy X Def/Sp.Def/Att/Sp.Att,they might seem to be useless,but they surely arent.

Also if you by anymeans have Serperior,bring back or use Coil strategy.It rocks.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: September 19, 2011, 09:47:16 PM »
Armand, look at page one. You will see that your name is on there. And the reason why Ez does it is because he made it from scratch, so he can do it more smoothly.
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: September 20, 2011, 01:54:53 PM »

Noooooooooo! Buy Full Restores damit lol.

If they leave a number on your,it's frequent that they will also leave some status there and here.
Besides,N and Ghetsis surely will(Cofragius and Zekrom/Reshiram).

Full Heals come in handy too,for out of battle use.

And if you really are dat much in need of power,buy X Def/Sp.Def/Att/Sp.Att,they might seem to be useless,but they surely arent.

Also if you by anymeans have Serperior,bring back or use Coil strategy.It rocks.

Actually, nope, Revive + Hyper Potion is more economic than Full Restores and Full Heals lose their effect once your pokemon has faint. If you have a pokemon with a status move and you're in battle, better to switch that very pokemon when your opponent inflicts another status move, so it won't have any effect, and your opponent's pokemon loses a turn and a PP. Plus once your pokemon faints and is revived, you don't have to worry about status ailments.

X-items... it really depends. If your pokemon are strong enough to withstand a hit, then it's worth it. Otherwise, not at all worth it.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...