* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights  (Read 1931022 times)

Offline Dkiddeh

• Beginning Trainer
  • Suicune <3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: [GUILD] Pokemon Knights
« Reply #1635 on: December 09, 2011, 02:57:09 AM »
And lol, ur a bit like a kakashi of naruto ? Always flips open a manga to read! lol, I prefer watching anime shows though :3
i do NOT read Kakashi's type of manga. i never have, never do, and never will. but yes, im normally reading. but i like watching things too. in fact, im currently watching Inuyasha.
[/quote]

hahahah lolol ! Nice, and i wasn't reffering to his hentai buddy :P Just opens a book to read everywhere :P I rly hope those fillers end quick though =/ Anyway ! Awesome Guild, can't wait till PU Launches, i rly rly rly CAN'T wait :3.

Offline SweetRaichu

• Beginning Trainer
  • Back up! Kitty might Scartch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: December 09, 2011, 03:21:25 AM »
welcome to the Pokemon Knight Tepig8592

Offline Ayara012

• Good Trainer
  • Arch Knight Ayara here~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: December 09, 2011, 04:17:53 AM »
And lol, ur a bit like a kakashi of naruto ? Always flips open a manga to read! lol, I prefer watching anime shows though :3
i do NOT read Kakashi's type of manga. i never have, never do, and never will. but yes, im normally reading. but i like watching things too. in fact, im currently watching Inuyasha.

hahahah lolol ! Nice, and i wasn't reffering to his hentai buddy :P Just opens a book to read everywhere :P I rly hope those fillers end quick though =/ Anyway ! Awesome Guild, can't wait till PU Launches, i rly rly rly CAN'T wait :3.
[/quote]
good. but isnt it awkward when someone asks u what yaoi, yuri, or hentai are? awkwardddddd.... >.<
As the saying goes, Curiosity killed the cat, not the dragon.
Sister, you really must stop throwing shoes at people.
Hello there.

Offline Tickles

• Last of the Writers
  • Elite Trainer
  • Currently being awesome... please wait
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: December 09, 2011, 09:29:52 AM »
Sorry about the late welcome. I was singing at my choir concert, and around the holidays, the songs get harder. Welcome Tepig. And please do not mention anything doing with yaoi, yuri, or hentai please. It is very awkward, and I will never be sane again thanks to a certain friend of mine who came up with a very elaborate prank utilizing my favorite show and a few simple drawings. I don't need to say anything after that.

Also been noticing a lot of double and triple posting. If you left something unfinished in your post, there is a modify button in the corner of your post, so you don't need to make a new post. There is actually a rule here about double posting, as well as a lot of other rules. I'm pretty lenient in this thread, as it is a guild thread, and haven't had problems with people raging yet here, but be wary of other threads.

For anyone new to the site, if you want to make a topic, use the search bar to see if something along the lines of what you are thinking has been posted already. This usually resolves any confusion. Another note, do not make a post asking about when the game is going to be released, it is explained in big red letters on the sites main page.

For anyone interested in the Public Balance Testing server, do not be repelled by the simulator used. What you do there is test the balanced pokemon and help the balance team evaluate them. They use PO, or Pokemon Online to host this. The actual game they are designing is completely different, if you want to know how different, click on the game tab, then click screenshots to have a sense of what the game will look like.

For those interested in the RP aspect of the forums, there is a thread there that has all the rules, so read that before you decide if you want to participate in them or not.

And as for our guild, I have been asked a few questions, as well as seen posts that may have misleading information. So I will clarify all of it now.

1- The Pokemon Knights are a group of players in a Community Guild, a guild that concentrates on the community aspect of the MMO. We make it our goal to help everyone, experienced and new, in whatever they need help in, whether it is training (doesn't mean let them win), helping with a quest, joining in a tourney as a partner, trading a pokemon, finding a pokemon, basically, whatever we can to help. We also point people in the right direction, especially new players, so they have an easier start in the game.

2- Over a period of months, we have discussed a squad system for the guild. This system has been changed to an open party system. In other words, there are no squad leaders, or official squads. You join a party of knights, and the temporary squad leader is the one who started the party. This is due to the fact that we will all be on at different times, and it will be hard to coordinate so you can play with your full squad. I seen the old system as too limiting, this new system is very flexible, as it doesn't just limit you to the Knights, you can form a party with other players to show them how the Knights work, and it will make it easier to achieve our goal to be a community guild.

3- We are not a competitive guild. Having a bit of knowledge of competitive battles is good, but you don't need to worry about wins to be in this guild. Like I have stated, we concentrate on community, and or more relaxed. If you feel as though this guild isn't for you, and you like a more battle ready guild, there are the Elemental Elites, and the Yin Yang guilds. They are the competitive players of PU.

4- As of now, there is no official signature of the Knights, so anything will do. I don't really mind what you have in your sig, as it is whatever you want to put in the sig. If you do want to have a knights sig, all it really need to say is Pokemon Knights in it. Other than that, it can be pretty much anything. The easiest thing to put in it is our Guild Mascot, Darkrai, or you can use what you believe to be your signature pokemon, for example, mine is Houndoom.

That is all for now, and to those of you that read the whole thing, congratulations, you are ready for this site, and the game. I do get wordy with my announcements.

Side note, if you're worried about the members list on the front page, I can explain that. With the increased activity and membership PU has gotten due to the upcoming Beta, it is hard to keep track of who has joined, and who has left. The front list is going to be deleted and revised. I will take note of recent activity, and if you want to help make the process faster, send me a PM simply saying you are a member of the guild, or would like to join, and I will make an updated list after the Beta release.

Head Knight Cortex J.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 10:30:41 AM by Cortex J. »
Find me on Steam: Sir Ticklesword

Offline KidBoo

• New Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: December 09, 2011, 01:08:14 PM »
Wow. 118 extra holidays? Bring it.

Offline Dkiddeh

• Beginning Trainer
  • Suicune <3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #1640 on: December 09, 2011, 01:54:17 PM »
@Cortex J, Thanks you very much for that long post you have created, i read the whole thing and now it's absolutely clear what to expect from the Pokemon Knights. And actually it's a amazin Guild. To help other people in this game, to help eachother out was my plan from the beginning, so that's why this guild will probebly fit me best.
The hentai part was just a joke btw, but i get your point!

For the ingame expierience, i'm looking for some people who can help me complete the pokedex. i want to be the first who complete's the pokedex (Except for the legendary's since those will be extremely-hard to get, or even not to get). I know this goal will probebly won't achieve in the open beta, since everything will eventually be reset. But i'm looking for people who would like to join me on my Quest for this goal, and who would like to help me Doubletrade pokemon for Evolution.

Regards,
Dkiddeh

Offline SweetRaichu

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: December 09, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »
i will love to help you out with you Pokedex, Dkiddeh ;)

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
  • Smite first,questions later
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: December 09, 2011, 04:59:23 PM »
*claps*

Great speach leader!

Oh and Cortex,i asume there isn't any problem with being a active competitive battler.
And still focusing on socialization and helping.

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: December 09, 2011, 05:03:33 PM »
[...] I know this goal will probebly won't achieve in the open beta, since everything will eventually be reset. [...]

Not only that, you won't be having all the pokemon in the beta.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Dkiddeh

• Beginning Trainer
  • Suicune <3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #1644 on: December 09, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
Good to know Jerry, will all the pokemon be available in time after the beta ? i know this is far ahead though !

@SweetRaichu Thanks hun <3 Grat to have your help !

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: December 09, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »
Good to know Jerry, will all the pokemon be available in time after the beta ? i know this is far ahead though !

Yes. The reason behind this is that there is a limited area ready and a limited number of balanced pokemon with their battle sprites.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: December 09, 2011, 05:17:07 PM »
O _ O.....
There is gonna be a delete?!?

*Looks up*
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: December 09, 2011, 05:27:34 PM »
O _ O.....

*Looks up*
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Wait... you never follow the PU news, do you? ???

Offline John Flame

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: December 09, 2011, 05:30:26 PM »
O _ O.....

*Looks up*
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Wait... you never follow the PU news, do you? ???

Not really....I didn't even knew they had made a backstory till like...aaaaway past th

Offline SweetRaichu

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: December 09, 2011, 05:35:29 PM »
it my honor to help you Dkiddeh.