Pokémon Universe > Trainers Lounge

So you wanna get on the Pre-Beta 2.0 List

<< < (5/6) > >>

spirit:
Absolutely not! We are taking this game super seriously, and would never lower ourselves to the level of profane humor; that is just uncalled for!

Mr Pokemon:

--- Quote from: spirit on March 28, 2010, 08:33:00 PM ---Absolutely not! We are taking this game super seriously, and would never lower ourselves to the level of profane humor; that is just uncalled for!

--- End quote ---
Good! Immaturity in the creators of a game would just turn people away!

WakLan:
Chance upon this forum while browsing the web. BUT i find it cool that thread rules imposes good language rather than just blurting out words in eagerness. Stamping in such standards early should and would make a clean/mature and disciplined gaming environment.

Thumbs up to PU and it's team!
Looking forwards to it's release..

shiroihyou:
Kuhns is everyone on the PU team as rude as you? i know your trying to explain things but you seem to have said it(typed it :P) in a way that shows your a......(sorry for using a bad word) a woman.
Be a little nicer when explaining things.

spirit:

--- Quote from: shiroihyou on April 10, 2010, 02:23:17 PM ---Kuhns is everyone on the PU team as rude as you? i know your trying to explain things but you seem to have said it(typed it :P) in a way that shows your a......(sorry for using a bad word) a woman.
Be a little nicer when explaining things.

--- End quote ---

Ok dude, I know I'm not Kuhns, but that was just down right wrong!
Please, do not talk like that in our forums (if you want to be a little less restrained in your speech, irc is more acceptable....but maybe still not for that comment.)

Also, the rest of the PU team agree's with her post; it is a little comedic, and does a good job of getting the point across. Believe me, the team can be pretty hard on each other at times, and we talk about just about everything that happens on this site. If we didn't like that post because it was too rude, we wouldn't approve of it so much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version