* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP]Experimantal  (Read 44296 times)

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP]Experimantal
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 02:59:49 AM »
A dragon, that's cute.  Now, I'll ask you again to please quietly return to you rooms.  If you do not, I will be forced to dispose of you for the greater good.  We don't want everyone thinking they can just walk out of here if they please.  I need them to help create the new world.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:02:41 AM by Bing »

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 03:01:16 AM »
>=-Alias->=>>

((I know, I'm late in some places, but I had to catch up.))

Soon after my offer, after dashing for a bit...
"Hey, lets go for a walk."
It sounded familiar, I was sure of that.
"Who are you?"
I turned around, and the face seemed familiar as well, but I couldn't place it.
"You.... I thought you were dead!"
"Oh yeah, you tried to experiment on me already, and yes, I did die."
"Impossible.... I left you after vitals dropped."
"I know, I was out-of-body, and saw the whole thing, and better yet... I have to thank you."
"What?!"
I pushed my speed and agility to the max, and delivered a lotus kick directly to his spine.
"Now that I can do this, I have to thank you for giving me a life, where I had the fewest memories, even losing my name and age."
"...and to think, you were one of the few, that I scared and tested."
"So it was you...."
"What...?"
"You are the one I'm after, the Dox agent."
"and you, a nameless failure is going to defeat me?"
"My name, is Alias!!"
Again, I slipped past him, giving him a brutal corkscrew punch to the gut.
"Ok, your life ends here, you brat!"
His body turned silver, and his arms became light steel blades.
"So you are an experiment too?"
"Yes, and I'm one of the Strong ones."
"I don't think so...."
I flipped behind him, slammed his steely head, into the nearest vehicle, a Hummer, and he passed out, returning to normal.

On my return to the smith's, night had fallen, and he had the police take the Dox agent into custody.
"Thank you. As promised, your kunai."
I took them, and marveled at them, imbuing both style and function.
He had made two of them to be bigger, dagger-like weapons, made for a person with a reverse-grip, and the kunai were razor sharp, and had a pair of wings at the handle. He gave me a pouch for them, and wished me well.

As I left, going through the city some more, I saw a large group of Dox. They were inside a large building, and seemed to be attacking a couple people in the center. There was a Third person, seeming to lead the group, and they didn't look happy
I jumped right in, through the window, ignoring the glass shards cutting at my skin
At closer glance, I noticed charges flying from one of the
defender's wrists, stunning them, but only temporarily.
The 'leader' killed the rest of his men, and prepared for battle.
Standing next to the electric guy, I pulled out the semidaggers and two kunai, and said,
"Take these kunai, metal conducts electricty, remember?"
I took my daggers, and slipped behind the leader...
"Who are you, and what is your business with the Dox?"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:02:56 AM by StarLite »
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 03:02:05 AM »
My eyes reverted and i regained control of my power. I re-shifted to my human form and returned to my room... I was out of here tonight...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 03:04:55 AM »
"So dragon boy left? All I know is... I'm not leaving thunder guy or 'Mr. Leader' here, not without my answers."
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 03:10:12 AM »
I went into my room and looked around. This room was all i knew, what was I going to do when i got out of here? I didn't care I packed my stuff and shifted the pack into a pebble and put it in my pocket...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 03:14:45 AM »
You want an answer?  Fine.  This company is trying to create the perfect humans, and the perfect world, a figurative garden of eve.  And I am this new worlds gallant knight, the one who will purify the world.  When the virus is complete I will spread it everywhere, the weak will perish and only those who are worthy will survive and be reborn.  If you still wish to oppose me, you will only end up like those worthless, filthy, disgusting creatures lying dead over there.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 03:18:33 AM »
I walked up to the window in the eating room and shifted into a pigeon. I flew through the window and triggered an alarm. By the time they got there I would be long gone...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 03:24:30 AM »
*sigh* I guess, I don't have a choice.
"While I don't agree with what you're doing, I can at least thank you for my new abilities. (and I guess thunder guy doesn't want kunai.)

"Only a coward would kill anyone like that. Sure, it's quick, but if you can't put up a decent fight, forget it, you aren't worth taking down."
I turned my back, motioning for "Thunder guy" to follow me, through the window I smashed.

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 03:31:25 AM »
You can't get away.  I need everyone here to create the new world... NO! I WON'T ALLOW THIS!

Chase let out a howl of agony and flames erupted from his body.

With a snap of his fingers, Chase circled number 247 and this new person with a wall of flames.

I... Will... Protect... You...

Chase began flinging flames everywhere, turning the room into a fiery inferno.

(This is his other personality.  It's brutal, even more twisted and for the level that your powers are probably at right now almost unbeatable.  He kinda hulks out, lol)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 03:34:56 AM »
Part of the compound was on fire. I could feel the heat even up here. I looked and saw a damn in the distance. I performed a risky mid air shift and shifted into a eagle and started on my way there...

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 04:08:20 AM »
Ryan wakes up with a slight shock, lately dreams have occurred. He dreamed of death being near but it was a drag thinking too much about it. Ryan struggles to calm down as he breathes hard. "This is not like me. What a drag bro.." Ryan stays on the ground replaying the image of him dieing. Suddenly looking around his cell whispering slowly "...I hear something but it's a drag to pay attention.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2011, 06:54:22 AM »
It starts to get really hot...Why does it have to be fire...of all things fire? (Magnum is afraid of fire) Hey you, Pyromaniac, you mind letting me out of here, I feel like I'm dying. I hear an alarm go off, this cannot be good. My hands start to tingle, it's an odd sensation, a bolt of lightning shoots out of my hands, hitting the ground a metre in front of Chase.

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline Hank

• Normal Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2011, 09:01:05 PM »
I hear loud noises and slight heat approaching me. Hesitantly I get up muttering "The hell is goin' on?" Slowly starting to sweat I wipe my head with my glove. I stare cautiously at the bars of my cell. I slowly approach it, touching the metal. My glove slowly starts getting burnt. I let out a yelp and shortly fall towards the ground. I control my balance, landing on my ass. "What a drag.." I mutter to my self. I kick the bars of the cell with ease, breaking them in half.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 11:22:26 PM by LittlePony »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 10:42:05 PM »
sol wakes up handcuffeed to a metal pole and says "they are so stupid."he then turns the pole into a metal staff and hits the gaurd by him and jumps into the air ducks starts crawlling out.
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 10:47:46 PM »
I reached the damn and re-shifted back to my human form. A guard approached me...
Hey, you can't be here! Get out!
I looked at him with blood red eyes...
LEAVE!
He drew his gun and I shifted into a dragon. His eyes grew as big as watermelon. He unloaded his gun into me, it had no effect on my skin. I let out a roar and sent him running... I regained control of my shifting and looked at the damn for a weak spot...