* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [RP]Experimantal  (Read 44080 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
[RP]Experimantal
« on: April 13, 2011, 02:04:19 am »
For the first time i have a good idea for a RP!
Plot
Random people are disappearing off of the streets and nobody knows where they are going. A company called FullMind Inc. is capturing them and then experimenting on them so they can get the subjects mind to use the full capacity. Most subjects die in the process shortly after they are experimented on, but some survive and even gain the powers that the company is trying to force onto them. These survivors are taken to a holding facility that is kind of like a prison.

Rules

1. No godmoding/powerplaying.
2. Respect the other roleplayers.
3. Make Your powers Real, or as real as you feel you can get...
4. You must have at least 20 posts to join.
5. Once you join, you must be active on the site, or I will remove you from the RP.

Form
Username:
Character Name:
History (Optional, most don't remember their history):
Personality:
Power:
Appearance:
Other:

Have fun! Post your Profiles here

Rex Edit: Will every one please resubmit their Profiles in a PM to me. Thank you.

EDIT: Approved :3
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 11:29:43 am by Mr._Rex »

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP]Experimantal
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 02:47:51 am »
I woke up to the sun in my face... Winter was almost over, soon i would see animals of the summer and learn how to shift into them. I got out of my bed and stretched. I walked down the hall and looked around. The others were still asleep... I didn't want to wake anyone, I was feeling kind that morning. I shifted into a Fox, my favorite form, and ran to the Break Room...

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 03:24:33 am »
=-Alias>

I woke up, hearing a soft beep, in a rhythmic pattern. The air was cold, even with my dense jacket.
I sat up, trying to deduce my position. I could not recognize any of the surroundings, at least, not right away. Albeit, barely, I could remember a small memory of where I was. I was carried down, into this cellar, then hooked up to several data machines. Then, I felt as though out of my body, looking down on the scene. I was being cut open, and experimented on, then just as the figure finished, my vital signs instantly faded. I heard him mutter something about 'another failed subject,' and he left.

...and that's it. My only remaining memory. I have no idea who I am, not even my age, or name.

So, I gave my own name, Alias.

I walked out of the cellar, and found myself further away than precedented. I decided to run around, and I found it easy to traverse the city, even with the sharp turns. I came quickly to a low clearance area, about 3 feet tall, I bent backwards, and expected a searing pain, but there was none. In fact, I cleared the gap by an extra foot, even while maintaining my balance.

This looked to provide a promising future for me.

..>>You are awake, Tsuni?<<..
A boy's voice rang in my head, and he knew my name? I didn't even know my name.

Even so, I will remain just an Alias
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 03:40:11 am »
I got to the room and re-shifted to my human form. I looked out the window, if the shield ever went down... I walked up to the piano and sat down. I remember my mom telling me that I would learn how to play one of these, then I was taken. I Shifted into a bear and smashed the piano...

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2011, 06:49:20 am »
I woke up with a pounding headache, in a dark room. I looked to the left and could barely make out the shape of a light switch, I stood up, but I felt a pull on my right wrist, I use my left hand to feel what it is, I'm handcuffed to a pole...great. I suddenly heard a crash coming from above, without thinking of the potential danger, I yell out "Hey, I'm down here, help me!"

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 08:34:46 pm »
"Hey, I'm down here, help me!"
I heard the cry and looked around. I shifted back to my human form and looked around for the person who had called...
Use your power to escape... its the only way.
I hoped the person had heard me...

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 11:38:38 pm »
'Click' Chase flipped a radio switch."Number 159 (that's you rex).  Escape, Ha you will remain here aid me in developing a virus to spread these powers to everyone else.  Killing those too weak and purifying the world.  Imagine a world free of the boundaries of man, wouldn't it be glorious.  A world where anything is possible, a world where you can be free from the constraints of our current society.  Until then you will remain here safe, locked away where the rest of the world cannot find you.  When that glorious day arrives I will release you into my garden of eden.

'Click'

Chase turned off the radio switch.  Returning to his room he took a pill to repress his other self and laid out on his bed.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 12:04:46 am »
I walked up to the window in the room and tried to put my had through. Bad idea most days, but today there was no shield... I looked around and left the room. I would be back.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 02:54:22 am »
=-Alias>=>

I decided to dash about the city, to see if any shops were open. I felt it would be best to arm myself. I went by the silversmiths, and I really like the unique items he made. I made him an offer, "Hey, Do you think you could craft me a set of Kunai?"
"How many?"
"Five, and I want the design to look unique as your other masterpieces."
"Will do, miss, how will you lay for it?"
:/ "Well, I have no money... Would you accept me doing tasks for you, in payment for my set?"
"Alright, but it won't be easy by any means. One of the 'Dox,' keeps ruining my business, scaring away, and even upright snatching my patrons."
"Dox?"
"That's our name for the syndicate experimenting on people."
"So you know..."
"Few people do... any way, I want this guy brought down, can you handle it?"
"Of course I can."
"I'll have the set ready by sunset."

"Thanks."

So what do they look like? I'd assume like the one that experimented on me.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 03:08:49 pm »
Still tied up, I concentrated on getting rid of this rope around my wrist. Five minutes, ten minutes, I was starting to get frustrated, I could see the light globe starting to flicker, fifteen minutes passed and the light was a steady glow, now I could see what I was doing. "And I pull it here" I said under my breath. I was free, as I was calming down I noticed the light started to fade. I concentrated on it and it began to glow again...cool.

I walked to the door at the end of the room, of course it was locked. I hit it many times, it still won't open. I walked back a few steps when I got the stupid idea of barging into the door... "here goes nothing." In half a second I ram through the door and end up in the wall on the other side "Ow."

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 07:36:40 pm »
Beep, Beep.  The radio in Chase's room went off. 

"Sir, it seems there has been a break out in C block.  It looks like it is number 247 (This is you crozza), Sir

"Send a Capture Unit and tell then to engage on sight.  And I'll be there in 5 as well."   

Chase switched off the radio and slowly headed towards C block.

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 01:21:44 am »
"Good, my body is still intact." I look around, I'm in a very large building, there has to be at least ten doors in this hallway. I walk down the hall, they're all closed. I decide to not open any of the doors, who knows who or what could be in them. Finally an open door, it appeared to be a large dining room. And the table was covered in food.

I sat down, about to take a bite when I saw a group of sinister looking people staring at me. They start to move towards me, there's a pressure building up in my chest. I turn around to run away, but there's another group of these guys walking towards me. The pressure instantly released, the lights flickered and burst. I could have used that to my advantage, had it have been night.

I looked at the biggest of the group, I was really starting to get scared, I held my hand out and yelled "STOP!" as a jolt of electricity shot out of my palm. There's at least fifteen more of these guys, i can't take them all on by myself. "I NEED SOME HELP OUT HERE, ANYBODY?"

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 01:25:39 am »
I hear a comotion in the dining room. I walk in and see the Night Squad attacking a new guy.
Stop. If you don't back you are all going to be hurting...
My arms shifted into dragon Arms... ( i can shift into any thing i can lay my eyes on.)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 01:34:38 am by Mr._Rex »

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 02:46:10 am »
Walking into the dining hall, Chase saw numbers 159 and 247 attempting to fend off the capture unit.  The unit wasn't having much luck.

Dammit, Do I have do everything myself.  You are all worthless... Wind Blade!

A gust of air swirled around the capture unit, slitting each of their throats.  Every member of the unit collapsed to the ground dead.

I would suggest you two peacefully return to your rooms.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 02:51:56 am »
Humph... Pain in the a** that person...
I didn't need you help.
My eyes turned blood red, I lost control of my shifting powers. My shift completed and I was transformed into a Dragon. I looked at the person who interrupted me and got ready to eat him...