* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: Good/bad trainer points  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Markisa

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
Good/bad trainer points
« on: April 18, 2011, 07:15:30 PM »
I'm sorry if someone already suggested this,but i used the search bar and it didn't find anything

So ,my idea is there are 2 types of pokemon trainers :good and bad (or smt like that  e.g coldhearted etc ) You start the game neutral and through the game ,you get either good or bad points

E.G. You walk through a meddow and suddenly you see a chimchar .
You have 2 options :
1) Feed it
2)Ignore it (if you choose this,you shouldn't be able to go back and choose the 1st option)
If you choose the 1st you get 10? good points and if you choose the 2nd you get 10? bad points

If you are a good trainer your pokemons would be stronger (not every ,just some types like fire (someone else should think of that :P )) and if you are bad some other pokemons would be (like ghost types or smt )

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
Re: Good/bad trainer points
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 07:19:52 PM »
Yes, it's been discussed. The ones in charge of the NPCs/quests have been considering a sort of karma system (+ve and -ve points) but so far, it's not like it will be implemented soon.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
Re: Good/bad trainer points
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 08:16:40 PM »
While there WILL be some kind of karma system implemented, there will NOT be points. You won't have a rating of some sort. Additionally, you may not always know which choice is the good choice until long afterwards. Finally, I don't like the idea of it affecting your pokemon, and I'm sure the balancing team won't either :P