* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 am]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 am]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 am]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 am]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 am]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 pm]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 pm]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 pm]

Author Topic: [13+] Creepy Thread  (Read 21288 times)

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
Re: [13+] Creepy Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 03:29:13 am »
UHHHHHHHHhhh.......... perhaps no... Dark...

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 04:03:43 am »
Sounds like a lame nightmare to me.
My version of a nightmare is being in pain while not having the power of speech or movement. As a side note,

Did someone say High Octane Nightmare Fuel?

Offline Bing

• Good Trainer
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 04:10:44 am »
Sounds like a lame nightmare to me.
My version of a nightmare is being in pain while not having the power of speech or movement. As a side note,

Did someone say High Octane Nightmare Fuel?

Mommy... Where's daddy?

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 04:29:45 am »
have you ever heard of the Haunting of Georgia... its true... believe me i used to live over their and my mom went down that road with friends when i was younger and the car lights shut off the engine died, then things started moving around outside... after that my mom floored it and everything came back on further down the road... if you havent heard of it... look it up

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 05:21:50 am »
The engine died, but you still managed to drive away?

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline himoo1

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 05:46:39 am »
no like for a while is what i meant... like the lights stayed off for a while but the engine restarted when my mom re-cranked the car when it first shut off

Gotta love Pokemon

Offline crozza159

• Beginning Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 05:49:17 am »
alright, it just didnt make all that much sense.

Thanks to cortexjs for making this banner.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 01:41:22 pm »
have you ever heard of the Haunting of Georgia... its true... believe me i used to live over their and my mom went down that road with friends when i was younger and the car lights shut off the engine died, then things started moving around outside... after that my mom floored it and everything came back on further down the road... if you havent heard of it... look it up
I've seen that. It's part of the A Haunting series, right? Have you ever seen the Connecticut? There's actually two of those. One's a movie based on true events, and the other one is a two part episode of A Haunting, which is also based on true events.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 04:34:14 pm »
hay gaiz hav u herd bbout teh guy dat eats ppl wen dey go 2 his hows?

Offline Aka-Kami

• Pixel Artist
  • Beginning Trainer
  • Words go here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 04:42:45 pm »
No, but

Offline Jerry

• Global Moderator
  • Elite Trainer
  • Busy busy busy again
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 08:24:40 pm »

Strangely... I have read the same thing, but this time, it said it was in Aussieland... I'm doubting both now.
No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If it cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?

Currently playing Pokemon XY/ORAS/Shuffle and Clash of Clans and testing out PokemonRevolutionOnline and Dragonmon Hunter....
Also, forum notification emails are not getting in my inbox... again...

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 09:11:40 pm »
Esrever:

One day when riding my bike back from work, I noticed a man standing tightly against a building. He looked panicked, positively petrified. He was sweating bullets, shaking and muttering under his breath, with his eyes darting all about the street. I figured that he must be a junkie or something, but he was wearing a business suit, so he didn't exactly look like some lowlife bum. Maybe he was sick? Curious, I asked him "Are you alright, man?"
He immediately fixated his eyes on me and sputtered out "D-Don't come any closer!", to which I replied "Hey man... do you need me to call an ambulance or something?". He pinned himself even tighter to the wall. "N-No! Don't call anybody! Just get away from me!"
I began to get worried about this man. He was either tripping or losing his marbles, I had to get him an ambulance whether he wanted one or not. I pulled out my cell phone and flipped it open. He screamed. "No! Don't call anyone! Just... Just get away from here! Please! I'm begging you!". Something was clearly wrong with this man, I couldn't leave him like this. "Just calm down buddy... I'm gonna get you some help so just hang tight."

He screamed again, and stretched his leg out as far as he could while trying to keep his back against the wall, trying to kick the phone out of my hand, but I was much too far for him to reach. He looked up and down the street, and then quickly jerked off the wall and tried to grab the phone from me. I was much stronger than he was, so I had no trouble shoving him off and down to the ground.
But that's when I realized what kind of mistake I had just made.I could see a thick black line running down his back, and not a moment later, a pair of hands, and then an entire little creature, along with all of this man's innards burst out from his back. At first I had no clue what was going on, but then the creature told me everything. He was now inside my back, and if I let anyone see my back, he would burst out from inside of me, killing me, and possess the person who saw my back.
But luckily for me, he told me something interesting. If I could write down his name and get someone else to read it, then I'd be free of his curse and they would now bare him in their back.
Unfortunately for you, I'm not as nice as the man who had the demon in his back before me, and fortunately for me, you already read his name.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 09:50:22 pm by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Raikt

• Balancer of stuff
  • Good Trainer
  • I punch Creepers.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 10:46:11 pm »
No, but

I will never sleep again.
Weekly awesomsauce: www.collegehumor.com/video/6359051/wow-jason-statham-really-wants-wow
Daily awesomesauce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4uonU_uj0
I have a proud tradition of failure to uphold.
Updated awesomesauce!**

Offline Wrathes

• Normal Trainer
  • DO NOT DISTURB
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 12:52:20 am »
No, but

I will never sleep again.
Ohhh frenchfry.. you sureee love searching stuffs... :) Stuffs that entertains people. ^^

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 12:55:36 am »
But...Ruby posted it...
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.