* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] Disgaea - Presence of Favoritism  (Read 63593 times)

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
  • Through the pain, I've been reborn.
    • View Profile
Re: [RP] Disgaea - Presence of Favoritism
« Reply #270 on: May 07, 2011, 12:46:01 PM »
"Very Intriguing. That staff...is.... Familiar?"
I started to get a flash of memory, in it, I saw the Staff being held by the leader of our village, Then I heard a Name, Kikora. Then, more memories flooded my mind, unfortunately, so much, that I couldn't understand them, an Overlapping echo.. Then... Pain. I let out a scream, and then fell unconcious.
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Sora

• Normal Trainer
  • Nothing is as dear and precious as time~
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 07, 2011, 12:59:51 PM »
I rached my hand out for staff, holding it. "Woooow, this is such a masterpiece! The Magic it absorbed, the texture, the size.. it's really amazing~!" I went totally out of charecter. Just now I trully 'saw' this staff. Without second thought I replaced it with my previous one.

Just than, Alora screamed and feel on ground. I gasped, and checked her HP in flash. No physical damage. I steped ovet to her, sat down next her and put her head in my lap, tilting her head on side. "She passed out." Now, an unconcious was quite the problem...
My siggy just got attacked by zubat.

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 07, 2011, 01:26:30 PM »
Shadow was studying the staff. Something about it felt weird. It was like there was something emanating from it. He couldn't tell what it was, but it just felt weird. He stared at it for a while, until Alora screamed and passed out.

Offline Silver

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • Touhou Encyclopedia
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 08, 2011, 01:26:08 AM »
Smiling as the healer took the staff from him, Youki turned back to the gunner. Taking a glance at the collapsed celestial as he did it.
Onwards? I don't believe there's anything left for us here.
Turning back to the healer, he holds out his hand,
As useful as your ability to see auras is, you still can't see the trap. Let me help.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:42:29 AM by Silver »
The thrill in playing a game does not come from our chances of winning. It is the weight and pressure of losing that fuels our fascination. It is why people challenge, why they gamble and why they compete. The adrenaline that comes from defying defeat is what motivates us.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 08, 2011, 06:18:09 AM »
Cedric closed his eyes and nodded.
"Yeah... We should get out of here before nightfall. The trees around here are pretty much giant jackasses. Every day, they're in a different pattern, and the forest is shaped completely differently."

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 08, 2011, 01:29:39 PM »
 Shadow turned his attention away from the staff. He could still feel the magic inside of it. It didn't feel menacing, so it didn't really matter. He followed Cedric and Youki deeper into the forest.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2011, 04:27:41 PM »
Slowly, darkness gave way to light, and my vision was greeted by Aurora.
"I know of that staff... It is not of this world... When I was beginning my Archer's training as a Host, Somehow... one of the Mages of the Netherworld stole it from our Master, after slaying him.. That's all I can remember."
By loving so many, I have touched their lives and helped them rebirth as well. To be strong is to instill strength in another.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 09, 2011, 04:42:22 AM »
Cedric trudged onwards, pushing shrubs away as he passed through the trees. Quite abruptly, the Gunner's trek was interrupted by a sharp pain in his side as a dark figure collided with him, carrying him away from the rest of the group. Cedric made a haphazard attempt to speak, but the collision had knocked the wind out of him.
I bet you regret not being a ninja now, don'tcha? A nice dodge stat might have come in handy right there.
After he'd been taken out of sight, Cedric was pinned by his throat to a tree. The figure's face became visible as it entered a ray of light. A Majin, high tier. Omega Sentinel.
"You. You're the Gunner planning to usurp Lloyd."
In addition to his lack of oxygen, the echoing voice of the monster of a man was causing Cedric's head to spin.
I'm going to allow you to live. For now. But remember, Gunner, your fate is sealed. I will kill you the day you enter Lloyd's castle.
The Sentinel released its grip on Cedric's throat, dashing away as the Gunner fell to the ground.
Well, kid, I'd like to say it's been nice knowing ya'. Hey- maybe you could get one of your cronies to dig you a grave!
Ignoring his hat, he stumbled back towards the group. An Omega Sentinel opposing the party meant bad news for their venture.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 13, 2011, 02:53:23 AM »
"Uh... Where did Cedric go?"

- ... -

"Ah, there you are. What is our next destination?"

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 13, 2011, 04:16:20 AM »
"Why, yes. My lungs are fine. Thank's for asking."
She doesn't care. I don't really, either, as much as it hurts to be on the same page as someone else.

Offline LeoReborn

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 14, 2011, 04:28:26 AM »
"I wouldn't say I don't care, nor would I say I do. All that I can say, is that I can't get my memory back without your help, Cedric.. I must go on this path with you if I want to become a True Celestial."

Offline PkMn Trainer Black

• Good Trainer
  • Everyone's changing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 27, 2011, 05:35:19 AM »
Siriana decided to get a scout on the next area.

"I'll be back soon."
Even if one person steales waht you deserve, your reward will be even better than the last if you head down the right path.

Showdown Username: Shining Darkness